Victoria Song

The Mystery of Love and Murder

Minho

 

"Minho, we should probably go to  the interrogation room," I heard Yoona say. "Victoria Song will be here in about ten minutes."

I looked up from the file I was reading about Krystal Jung and nodded. "Alright. You remember what you have to do?"

Yoona rolled her eyes. "I know, Minho. You've been telling me that I have to pay attention to her emotions and her expressions ever since you agreed to work with me."

I glared at her. "Just because you're working with me, Im Yoona, does not mean that you are still not a suspect of this murder."

Yoona returned the glare. "I told you before, Choi Minho, only an idiot would try to help you solve a mystery that was actually that person's fault."

We had a staring contest for a while until I broke the silence by saying,"Fine. Whatever. We have to go to the interrogation room before Miss Victoria Song does."

Yoona blinked once, then stuck her tongue out at me. This time, I did the eye-rolling, and muttered,"Im Choding."

Yoona continued to walk and yelled out,"I heard that, Mr. Frog-Eyes!"


"So you didn't know about this, Miss Song?" I asked the young woman in front of me.

The woman shook her head sadly. She had tears in her eyes that were threatening to fall. "I swear, I didn't. Krystal told us that she wanted to meet some of her old friends, so she'll meet us at home in a couple hours.. I didn't think... Why Krystal?"

"Miss Song," Yoona adressed her," was anyone else with her in Incheon? It makes no sense that your manager would allow Miss Jung to stay by herself in the a busy city with no one to protect her, especially now that she was rising star."

It might have been my imagination, but for a split second, I thought I saw Victoria Song's eyes turn afraid, as if she thought of something, or knew something. I looked over at Yoona to see if she saw it too, but she ignored me.

"Miss Song, I believe I asked you a question. Was there someone with her in Incheon?" Yoona asked firmly.

Victoria Song looked up to face her. "No, Miss Im, there was not. Our manager left Krystal alone because she wanted to stay by herself. He tried to persuade her to come with us, or at least allow a bodyguard to stay with her, but she firmly refused. Krystal said that she wanted to meet up with her friends and that they already planned to meet at the big mall in Incheon."

"Do you know any of her friends that she went to meet?" Yoona asked.

Victoria shook her head. "I wish I knew, but Krystal never mentioned them."

I raised an eyebrow. Strange. Why would Krystal Jung never mention her old friends to her band members that she's gotten so close with? Unless... Victoria Song is lying.

"Miss Song, was Krystal Jung acting a bit strange during the time you last saw her?" I questioned.

The woman looked as if she was remembering something. With big eyes, she turned toward me and said,"Now that you mention it, yes. She was all jitery, as if she thought-" our suspect's eyes widened "as if she thought that she was being followed. Krystal would stay quiet when all the other members and I were talking about her favorite subject, and when we put a piece of cucumber near her nose -she hates cucumbers- she didn't even flinch! We all thought that that was strange, but when I asked her about it, she said that it was because she was tired from practicing.

Of course, I believed her. I mean we were all tired. We had an interview everyday, had to perform at various place about 5 times a day, and we barely had any breaks! I can't believe I believed her," Victoria said with remorse.

I looked at Yoona again, and this time, she looked back. She seemed to be thinking the same as me. I nodded and gave her a little thumbs up sign to tell her that she was doing good. Yoona saw it, then shot me a small smile.

"Miss Victoria Song, do you have any idea how Krystal Jung's body got from Incheon to Seoul? If what you are saying is true, then Krystal Jung's body should've been found not in Seoul, but in Incheon, where she met up with her friends," I asked her.

The young woman shook her head, bewildered. "I hadn't thought about that. Maybe she and her friends came to Seoul to drop Kystal off, then they... you know."

Hearing this made me want to solve this murder more. Why would Krystal's friends want to kill her? I thought. More importantly, who were her friends, and did any of them have to means and the motive to? Why, why, why, would they want to murder someone who has done nothing but good toward them? I paused, then thought of another reason. Unless, Krystal wasn't as innocent as everyone thinks. Maybe, she was bad toward her friends. But that doesn't make sense! The other side of my brain argued.

Frustrated, I just told our suspect,"That'll be all for today, Miss Victoria Song. Please tell your fellow group members that we'll be meeting with them too. Also, if you think of anything, call this number." I handed her my business card with my number and everything.

Victoria Song grabbed the card and stood up silently, but before she walked out the door, she turned around and said,"Please find out who did this. For Krystal."

Yoona and I watched her close the door behind her. For a couple minutes, we were both quiet. Then Yoona looked at me and asked,"You know what I was thinking right?"

I nodded. "Krystal Jung was being-"

"Stalked," Yoona completed.


I finally updated!!! :D I bet you guys are happy too. ^-^  I hope you guys enjoyed this update! Minho and Yoona are getting closer to the answer to the mystery, but let me tell 'ya: THERE'S A LOT MORE TO IT. LOL. Anyways, comment, subscribe, and upvote if you like this story! (It would make me very happy. :3)