Jessica Jung

The Mystery of Love and Murder

Yoona's POV

When I arrived at Choi Minho's door, I wondered if I was doing the the right thing.

"You're doing the right thing. Just say strong," I muttered to myself, then without knocking, walked straight into his room.

Minho was sitting in front of his computer, rapidly typing on his keyboard. Then, a thought popped into my head. I smiled and slowly crept over to him. Right when I was going to say,"Boo!", Minho said,"Don't even think about it, Im Yoona."

I grumbled and sat on the chair next to me. I looked to see what he was typing. One the top said,'Krystal Jung.' I read a couple sentences, and I found out that he was writing all the information he knew about Krystal.

After a liitle while, Minho said,"So you can act as a profiler. Watch her expressions. Then in the end, you can ask Jessica Jung one or two questions."

I nodded. "So when is she coming?"

"She should be here in about five minutes, so let's go over to the interrogation room."

He then stood up and signalled me to follow him. We took the elevator to the 7th floor, and walked inside a small room with cameras and a table.

Minho sat down, so I just stood. After about a minute, a beautiful young woman with milky white skin walked in.

"Miss Jung, you're here. Please, have a seat," Minho said while gesturing to the chair on the other side of the table.

Jessica Jung sat down and waited for the questions. The more I looked at her, the more I felt that she was the murderer. Jessica had this aura of coldness. Her glares were as icy as the top of Mt. Everest in the winter. Her long, dark brown hair flowed gently down her back.

When she sat down, Minho took out his voice recorder and pressed 'On'.

"Miss Jessica Jung, have you had any contact with your sister the past few days?" Minho asked.

Jessica Jung shook her head. "I tried calling her, but she wouldn't answer. It's not like Krystal not to pick up her phone."

"May I see your phone?" he asked.

She took out her phone, and handed it to him. When he got it, he gave it to me. Minho's eyes said: Check out her phone. I nodded and went to her recent calls.

As Jessica said, her last couple of phone calls had been to Krystal. I scrolled down her phone, and I recognized that she and someone named Onew calls each other often.

I then looked at her pictures. Most of them were of her family. There was a picture of Jessica and Krystal laughing with a guy about Minho's age. He was very handsome, and had a big, goofy smile on is face. I assumed that this was Onew. The three of them looked very close.

After looking through her pictures, I gave Jessica her phone back.

"...you didn't know about this?" Minho questioned.

Looking at her expression, I could tell that Minho told her about Krystal.

Jessica shook her head. "N-no. I thought she didn't pick up my calls because she was practicing. I-I can't believe... Are you positive it's her?"

I know this is a big shock, but we are certain that it's her. We have tested her DNA to find out who it was, and it was Krystal," Minho answered.

Jessica just sat there silently. For a second, I felt bad for her, but then shook that thought away. You can't feel bad for her, IM Yoona. This might just be all an act.

Since no one was talking, I decided to say something.

"If you don't mind, Miss Jung, I want to ask you a few more questions," I told her.

"Why not? It's not like there's any more bad new," Jessica said miserably.

"Okay. When I looked through your phone, you seem to be very close to a guy named Onew. Who is he?" I asked.

"He's my best friend. I met him while I was training to become a star at S.M. Entertainment. We were vocal partners, and soon became really close friends with not only me, but with Krystal too," she replied.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Minho. I could tell we were thinking the same thing. That was: Onew is another suspect. Then I thought of something. I remembered the picture of the three of them. That guy's familiar face.

"The Onew you're talking about. Is he the Onew, the international superstar? Onew Lee?" I asked.

"Yes, that's him. Is there anything else you want to ask?" Jessica answered.

I nodded. "Yes. Just two more. First, what's Onew Lee's phone number, and second, what's the last thing Krystal told you?"

"Onew's number is 930-447-8356 (NOT REAL!!!). THe last thing Krystal said to me was that she wanted me to...," Jessica gasped. "That's what she meant! No wonder she sound scared! I'm such an idiot!"

Minho and I looked at each other in confusion.

"What do you mean? What did she say?" I asked, curiously.

"She told me to be safe. Krystal told me to always go to places with another person, and never by myself," Jessica said.

By now, the young woman had tears in her eyes.

"She knew she had a stalker," Jessica sobbed.

"Okay, Miss Jung. I think that's all for today. I'll have another detective drive you home," Minho said.

Without saying anything, Jessica wiped her tears away, stood up, and walked out the door.

I sighed. This case is getting more and more complicated, I thought.

"So, what do you think of that?" Minho asked.

"Well so far, I can add up thatOnew has a really big chance of killing Krystal, but we have no proof, so we'll need to interrogate him. Also, Krystal seems to have cared a lot for her sister. The thing is that we don't know it Jessica Jung is lying or telling the truth," I answered.

Minho nodded. "That's what I was thinking."

He sighed. "I think that you'll be able to help me solve this mystery, so what do you say? Do you want to work with me?"

I smiled and said,"Deal."

 

 

 

Hai-ya! I hope you guys liked the chapter! So the first suspect is interrogated. Is she the murderer? Who knows? (Except me and God ^^)

Did you guys notice the awesome animated poster for my story??? It's done by DearBias-3WordsToSay. She is amazingly talented, and she works at Electric Rose postershop. (She's also a great unnie :D)

Continue to comment and subscribe! Tell me who you think is the murderer. I know I didn't interrogate anyone, but for you smart people out there, you might have a thought. I already know who killed Krystal, but I won't tell you :P Anyways, comment! I love hearing from you guys!