Chapter 5

[HIATUS] Sweet Heart?

Jiyong hesitated at first, but he let his worries drift away and kiss Seunghyun back. 

Seunghyung smiled agaist the kiss, he had captured jiyong now. He wanted to jiyong to be his. 

Jiyong wrapped his arms around Seunghyuns neck,twirling his fingers on his hair. Jiyong really liked him, but as always his mind never stayed cleared. He broke the kiss and quickly looked at the clock.

"! I missed first class already!!" jiyong said pushing Seunghyun off him.

He went through his closet choosing an outfit, quickly changing not noticing seunghyun was still there. Looking at him. 

"Yah!! You should get going if you don't want to be late too." he told Seunghyun.

Seunghyun chuckled quickly stepping out of the room. 

"meet me at the parking lot later." he said with a grin on his face,exiting his room and walking outside.

Jiyong blinked. He didn't even let him respond.After choosing his clothes and eating a quick breakfast he hurried out the door and drove quickly to school.

 

After his classes he went to the parking lot, looking for Seunghyun. When he didn't spot him he was about to go home. He sat in his car, hand t the wheel,tapping it. 

"He's probably busy." he said to himself.

Right when he was going to drive off he heard a knock on the window. 

Jiyong turned his head and opened the door quickly.  

Seunghyun quickly entered his car sitting down.

Jiyong just sat there,looking at him. 

"So umm why you wanted to meet me here?" he asked Seunghyun.

Seunghyun adjusted himself to look at jiyong, he then cupped his cheeks, and pulled him into a kiss. 

Jiyong pulled away quickly after noticing wha was going on.

"What are you doing?! People could see!!" He exclaimed.

"You're right" Seunghyun said getting out of his seat,going to jiyongs side pulling him out,taking him to the passengers side.

He then started driving towards jiyongs house. When they got there jiyong gave a weird look to Seunghyun

"What? Wait what?" He said confused,but Seunghyun was already pulling him out of the car,taking him inside.