Chapter 2

[HIATUS] Sweet Heart?

Jiyong had gotten early to his last class in case he saw seunghyun, what was strange was that today when he walked through the hallway he didn't see Seunghyun.

Jiyong sat through the whole lecture not even paying attention, he only lifted his head up when he heard the door open, hoping it was seunghyun.

when the bell rang Jiyong walked slowly towards his car,his hands in his pocket. He suddenly felt someone grab his wrist. When he turned to look who it was its was seunghyun.

Jiyongs eyes widens when he saw him. He looked at Seunghyun for a while before asking "What are you doing?" 

"Don't say anything,just follow me." 

Jiyong gulped, he wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. He just nodded and followed Seunghyun as he started walking. Jiyong following behind.

After some walking jiyong finally decided to break the silence. 

"So,umm where are you taking me?" he asked 

Seunghyun smiled and answered him "curiosity killed the cat." 

Seunghyun stopped when they got to an underground subway station.

Jiyong suddenly looked around. As if this station had taken a big part of him when he was younger. Maybe he had been here.

He looked around a some more before actually walking around. When he started walking the first thing he did was go look at the graffiti wall. He examined it closely,tracing his finger along some lines,suddenly stopping when he found the letters GD. 

he looked back at Seunghyun who was just staring at him. 

"w-why did you bring me here?" he asked in a calmed tone.

"Don't you remember,take a look around. Remember all this. Remember who I am? Our time we spent here when we were young? But the... Then you moved away,not even telling me." He said his voice lowering at the last sentences.