Chapter 1

[HIATUS] Sweet Heart?

 

"Kwon Jiyong,at your service." Jiyong said as he gave a small bow to the teacher and headed toward his seat.

He looked around his classroom as he was walking to his seat, slumping down as everyone wast staring at "the new kid." he was used to people looking at him but he didn't care, he just stared at everyone before looking down at his desk, ocasionally looking up when the proffesor called his name. Jiyong tapped his foot waiting fro the whole day to be over, but lucky him he had 2 more classes to go to.

“Just 2 more classes, just to more.” He said to himslef quietly.

 

As  he was heading to his last classs he bumped into someone, he didn’t know who it was,because he kept on walking. He did hear the boy snicker and whisper something to his friends. He took a look back and took a slight glimpse of him.

 

Jiyong entered the classroom quietly,or at least tried to. He had gotten lost as he was looking for his class. Everyone took their eyes to Jiyong and stared to him.

“Ah. You must be Mr.Kwon,am I right?”  the proffesor asked.

“Yes sir, that’s me Kwon Jiyong.” Jiyong said and bowed his head before taking a look around the room trying to find an empty seat, unable to spot one.

All the girls where trying to make room for him but he just wanted to sit on an open space.

“you’re going to have to sit next to Mr.Choi.” the proffesor said as he flicked his head towards Seunghyun.

“Mr.Choi?” Jiyong questioned, looking around.

Before the proffesor could say anything, Seunghyun,Choi Seunghyun stood up and waved, a smirk on his face.

“I’m Mr.Choi.” Seunghyun said sitting down, patting the sit next to him.

Jiyong sighed with a tired look on his face, he just wanted to be alone, but he recognized the type of attitude this boy had.

He walked all the way over to the back of the class and sat down next to him, trying to ignore him.

“I guess you’re new here.” Seunghyun said.

When Jiyong didn’t answered he just kept talking.

“Now that you know who I am, don’t you think you should apologize?” Seunghyun said

Jiyong turned to look at him. “Excuse me? Apologize?”

“Yes, apologize. Duh~”

“what for?” jiyong asked

“you bumped into me earlier.” Seunghyun answered back

Jiyong laughed for a second. “Why would I apologize if you were in my way?”

“your way?! Look you must be new here but I have to warn you I rule this school, so if you don’t want to get hurt you should just apologize.”

Jiyong was about to answer back when the bell rang.

“FINALLY!” Jiyong exclaimed running out the door to get away from everyone.

He had to trick people who followed him he was going this way or the other way.

Seunghyun laughed with a half smirk on his face.

“you can’t get away from me that easily.” He said as he walked the way jiyong had gone, following his every move.

 

Right when jiyong was going to open his car door, someone stopped him. That someone being Seunghyun.

Jiyong looked at him with a disgust look on his face.

“WHAT ARE You doing?” he said calming himself down.

“do you think you can get away from me that easily? Oh no, sweetheart. Not at all.”

Jiyong had a confused look on his face.

sweetheart?” he said to himself,looking at Seunghyun before spacing off.

That tone, the voice, he had heard it all once before. But where?

“You serioulsy don’t remember me? Sweetheart?” Seunghyung said adding an extra tone to the last word.

Jiyong shook his head pushing his hand away driving off to his house.

 

When Jiyong got to his house, he looked around no one was home. At least he was alone. He went to his room and tought about the word closely. Trying to find the missing pieces of the puzzle. Turning and twisting on his bed, but nothing, he ended falling asleep from thinking to much.

 

He waked up the next day with a headache from thinking too much last night. He wanted to skip school, but there was something inside of him making him go. Maybe, just maybe it was Seunghyun who he wanted to see. He headed out the door, saying to himself. “Don’t think too much it’s simple.”