Chapter 3

[HIATUS] Sweet Heart?

Jiyong blinked a couple of times trying to remember again but nothing. He too another look at the wall, then found Seunghyun's name asides of his. At the bottom of both of their names there was 3 big letters.

"BFF" jiyong read.

"Best Friends Forever,or at least that's what I tought...."

Seunghyun dropped his head down like a little kid would do. While jiyong looked around,his memories taking a glimpse back to his younger years,he wanted to remember but at the same time he didn't, it was his past, he wanted to get away from his past. 

He looked at Seunghyun suddenly getting a picture of two kids at this station, beatboxing and rapping together. 

"GD & T.O.P" he suddenly said in a hushed voice. 

Seunghyun quickly looked up,staring at Jiyong.

"T.O.P?" he asked Seunghyun.

He nodded, jiyong coming closer to him, taking out a small chain he had under his clothes, the leters GD on them. 

Seunghyun did the same expect his had the letters TOP on them. 

They just stood there for a little while, staring each other, at the ground, the subways station but always ending up staring at each other,not a single word said.

Jiyong decide to break the silence,but at the same time tried to keep it.

"I....I moved away without telling you....." jiyong started.

Seunghyung hearing closely.

"because.... You wouldn't care." he finished of his sentence making the atmosphere quiet again.

"I wouldn't care? Why wouldn't I care about my best friend?" 

Jiyong looked down taking some time to respond.

"you... You were dating her... You stopped coming underground for some time. Why woul I ev tell you if you were so busy with her? Plus I had to move quickly."

"Just because I was dating her?! You know how much time I took looking for you all around town thnking you gotten in big trouble?! And when I get to your house.....everything is gone."

"so you could have found a new best friend, forgetting about is always good." jiyong said.

Seunghyun sighed and took a step back.

"I can't forget about the past,because it's in the present." he said.

Jiyong looked at him curiously.

"look.." seunghyun started

"I used to like you.... And I still do." he finished of his sentence quietly.

"I, I like you too." jiyong said trying to separate the strong feelings he had as more that "friends"

"maybe we can be best friends again?" jiyong asked.

"Bull, Jiyong!! I like you,more than a friend!!Can't you see it?! I LIKE YOU OK!! ALOT."  he said trying to calm down.

Jiyong stared at him, unsure of what to say. Should he tell him the truth? Or lie and feel the burden of not having him?