Courage

Be My A.N.JELL

Hi everyone! so  finally chapter 3 is done yay!. Thanks to those who commented and subcribed to the story. I'm really happy to know you have like it!! :) 

I'll leave you to enjoy this part of the story and please leave a comment if you like it or subscribe if you haven't yet and thank you for supporting my story ;)

 

Photobucket

 

Go Minam watched you walk away. She didn’t move, not even to make you stay. She felt bad convincing you to help her out, but now she was feeling even worse when she saw you cry. She can’t make you come back, when Taekyung made you feel that bad.

She was mad at him for making you cry. Why he has to be so mean?. As she/he walked to the stairs, she/he looks up and saw Taekyung heading also to the stairs. Go Minam blocked his path making him stop in the middle of the stairs.

“Go Minam?” He said meeting her eyes. For her expression he could guess she was mad.

“Why you were so mean to her?!” She asked.

“I wasn’t..., I only ask her to sing. She didn’t do it, so she can’t be one of us” He said trying to walk away but Go Minam didn’t let him.

“You didn’t give her a chance to sing, before you came in she was going to, but you have to come in and humiliated her!” She scolded him.

“Move…” He said pushing her out of the way.

“NO”

“Go Minam, move” He said trying to get her out of the way. But she was more stubborn that him and didn’t move out.

“No! I won’t move” She struggled. When suddenly Shinwoo and Jemery came down, finding both of Go Minam and Taekyung arguing and pushing each others.

“What is going on?” asked Shinwoo , looking at Go Minam and Taekyung.

“Hyung, why are you fighting with Go Minam?” Jeremy also asked.

“Ask him! I’m trying to go down, but he is blocking the way!” He said still struggling with Go Minam.

“I won’t move until you explain, why you don’t want [Your_name] in the band!” Go Minam said.

“Yeah hyung, Why? She was pretty cute!” Jeremy asked. Taekyung scoffed "So now you want a girls in the band..." he mumble to himself.

“So now you are on his side! Get out of my way!”He said finally getting Go Minam out of his way.

“Agh, how can I admire someone like him” Go Minam mumbled to herself. Shinwoo put a hand over her shoulder gently making her turn her head to look at him.

“Don’t worry we figured out something” He said smiling at her. “Let’s go home”. Go Minam nodded.

“I will get Manager Ma” Jeremy said running to the President office. 

 


 

Three days had passed and you haven't answer any phone calls. You try not to talk with Go Minam. You felt kinda of bad but you didn’t want to go back or talk about what happened. You were focus on your kids and the festival that you put so much effort. Teaching the kids the choreography for the festival was all you were worrying about. You practiced to many hours with them to know they will do alright. You were so proud of your students and happy how fast they could learn.

“[Your_name] Thank you again for doing all of this” the reverend mother said. You smiled at her.

“I’m glad to help anytime reverend mother” You happily said.

“I remember the first time you came here. You were so little and fragile, I wish your parents could be alive so they could she you right now” she said hugging you. You hug her back.

“You knew them?” you asked; tears forming in the corner of your eyes.

“Yes and they loved you so much. If they only could see how beautiful you are, they would be so proud” She smiled and you grinned back, letting the tear run down with joy to know they had love you from the start. 

 


 

“Did you talk to her?” Manager Ma asked Go Minam.

“No, she doesn’t answer her phone. I wish there were a way to make Taekyung and Mr. Ahn hear her sing. But how?” she sigh.

“We need to leave her alone. She needs to think clearly and if I was her I would totally ignore your calls too. Shinwoo simply said while making some herb tea.

“You’re right. I just want to make it up to her” Go Minam said lightly watching how Shinwoo made the tea.

“Oh I forgot to tell you. The reverend mother called and she wants you to go to the Kid’s Festival” Manager Ma said eating some cookies he found in the fridge.

“That’s it!”Go Minam shouted. Shinwoo and Manager Ma looked at him wondering what he was talking about. “She always participated in that festival” Go Minam grinned.

“and?” Manager Ma asked.

“Don’t you get it, she will sing there!!” She shouted excited. Shinwoo and Manager Ma exchanged looks and Go Minam went to call reverend mother to tell her she was coming but she stop in her track when she remember that she was now a boy and reverend mother didn’t know about it.

“Um…Manager Ma…um can you help me with something over here” she asked.

“Tell Shinwoo, he can help you with it” He said taking another bite of his cookie.

“No, I need you to come here quickly” Shinwoo look at him suspiciously but didn’t say a word. Manager Ma sighed and follow Go Minam to the living room.

“What is it?” he asked.

“I can’t go to the festival” she whispered. He frowned.

“Why not?” he asked again.

“She doesn’t know I’m Go Minam. That's why you ask her about [Your_Name]...remember?!” She whispered again. His eyes widened.

“Oh, I get it” he nodded “So what we are going to do?” he whisper.

“Well, Go Mi Nyu can’t go that’s for sure” she assured.

“Then you must go, as Go Minam and try not to bump into reverend mother” Go Minam nodded.

“Why are you guys whispering?”  Go Minam and Manager Ma jumped as they heard Jemery whisper. Manager Ma coughed.

“Jeremy! Hahaha, Would you like to go to a festival?” Manager Ma asks him trying to change the subject.

“Uh, yeah! That’s sound like fun!” he yelled.

“Well is settled. After the photo shooting we are going to the festival” Manager Ma said.

“Yay!”  Jeremy shouted.

 


 

“[Your_name] it’s time for the dance, bring the kids” said one of the staff.

“Ok!” You said running to get the kids. You were so excited. You wanted to see how the kids do the choreography without their teacher. You get them in a line behind the stage, when you hear the crowd cheering for them. You told them to get in stage and they did what you said.

"Ok, kids do your best! But most important go out the and have fun!!" You shouted in excitement. "Yay!!!!!!" All you could hear were the shouts of the kid with excitement and that made you really happy.

When the music started, the kids where on the stage making all the movements you have teached them. You were so proud of them, they were doing it great and the crowd loved them. When they finish their dance everyone was cheering and screaming for them. You wanted to cry of happiness. Today was a great day.

 


 

“Come on get in, right now!! We are already late” Manager Ma said to the boys.

“Where are we going?” Shinwoo asked getting inside the A.N. Jell Van.

“To the festival!” yelled Jeremy getting also inside the band.

“Festival? Nobody told me we were going to a festival!” Coordinator Wang said slapping Manager Ma shoulder.

“Just get in” Manager Ma replied. Everyone did as he said; even Taekyung who didn’t said a word in the entire trip.

“We are here, we are here!!!!” Jeremy shouted.

“Sit down Jeremy or you stay in the Van” President Ahn said glaring at Jeremy, making him shut his mouth like a little kid being scolded. “Manager Ma where are we?” President Ahn asked.

“I will explain everything later Sir” He said parking the Van “Ok everyone, get out and have fun!” He said quickly opening the door of the Van.

“Yay! This is going to be so much fun! Look this entire people!” Jeremy gasped.

“Will you shut up already, you’re giving me a headache” Taekyung groaned. Jeremy pouted. Go Minam chuckle seeing how childish Jeremy could be sometimes.

“So, why are we here again? Care to explain Manager Ma” Mr. Ahn asked.

“Um sure…Let’s talk over there” He said taking Mr. Ahn away from the boys so he could explain why they were in the festival. Letting the boys do whatever they want. Go Minam was trying to see who was on stage right now but with all those people around the stage she couldn’t see a thing.

“Hey guys, let’s get more close to the stage” Go Minam said passing through the bunch of people and the guys followed behind her.  Taekyung wasn’t comfortable passing through the crowd and he didn’t want to be spotted by the fans, so he put his sun glasses and try not to look to anyone on the face.

“Go Minam this is reckless, someone can recognize us!” Taekyung said annoyed “Let’s go back now” He said grabbing her hand and Shinwoo stop him. Taekyung glared at him but Shinwoo only smirked.

“Don’t be like that Taekyung, no one have seen us. Relax and enjoy the show” He said smiling at him. Taekyung scoffed, releasing Minam’s hand. Minam mumble a thank you to Shinwoo and he smile taking her to the front of the stage where Jeremy was already.

“What took you guys so long?” Jeremy said getting a bite from his cotton candy. Shinwoo notice the cotton candy.

“Um, where did you get that?” he asked.

“From the cart over there!” He said pointing the cart not to far from them.”Want some?” Shinwoo said no, but Go Minam accepted his offer. Taekyung was disgusted by it and already irritated by this entire people. He wanted to go home and get a shower; he didn’t like the feeling of sweating.

You were back stage trying to get down your nervousness. You breath in and out making yourself feel more calm,this is it! The day you were wiating for.  You were on stage in 5min and you needed to be in peace with your heart and mind. You wanted to do it well for the reverend mother. “[Your_name] you up!” said one of the staff. You nodded getting on stage. You saw a lot of people cheering for you. You were amazed how crowded was.

“Look!  Look! It’s [Your_name]!” Jeremy shouted to his mates. The guys looked at the stage, but the only one who was in shock was Taekyung. Jeremy waved at her. He was happy to see her and Shinwoo and Go Minam too.

You heard someone call you from the crowd, when you looked down in front of the stage, you saw Go Minam grinning at you, shinwoo smiling and Jeremy waving also at you. You were in shock, seeing them over there make you feel nervous. You waved back when suddenly, you felt a shiver run through your spine you glance at the crowd once again and your eyes locked with no other than Hwang Taekyung. He was glaring at you. You freeze there on the stage looking at him when he quickly averted his eyes.

“Hey guys what we missed” asked president Ahn.

“Not much…” Teakyung said with a little of bitterness in his voice. President Ahn slapped his back in a friendly way.

“Great! I don’t want to miss this!” he said grinning and waving at you.

‘Could this night get any worst?! Why they were here?! Why that jerk was here?!’ you thought. You close your eyes trying to concentrate. You sat where your piano was and started to play the intro of the song.When you opened your eyes you lock them again with Teakyung’s but this time you smirked at him. His eyes widened when he saw your smirk.

‘I will show you how good I can be’ you said in your mind averting your eyes and starting to sing.

 

A/N: Ok this part is where you sing this song, if you want to do the kareoke feel free and if you don't want to just continued the story. This just for fun :) Also I don't own this vid. Enjoy!! ^^

 

 

 

 

The crowd applauded and cheered for you. They loved your song, you were so happy that everything went well. You bowed saying thank you to the public and waving at them. You looked at Teakyung, he was in shock that means you did great and that made you smirk once again at him, making him blush in shame.

When you walked down the stage, Go Minam and the others came to your spot, were others congratulated you for that great performance.

“You were great!”Go Minam said jumping excited and giving you a hug. You chuckle at her action and hug her back.

“[Your_name]!” President Ahn exclaimed hugging you. You were a little uncomfortable with the hug but you didn’t say anything “You were spectacular!” He said giving you his thumbs up. “Tremendous voice, hope I can see you tomorrow to sign that contract? Everyone wants you in the band!” you raise your eyebrow.

“Everyone?” You asked amused looking at Teakyung. Mr Ahn noticed and chuckled.

“He already agreed to it. To tell you a little secret he was surprised to see how good you were… hahaha. When he heard you sing he had to agree to let you in the band and he didn’t argue about it!” He said grinning. Taekyung crossed his arms, looking away from where you were talking to Mr. Ahn. He didn’t want to admit how good you were. So he stayed far from you without saying a word.

“See you tomorrow beauty! Let’s go guys!” Mr. Ahn said heading back to the Van. Coordinator Wang smiled and waved at you following Mr. Ahn.

“This is great! You’re in the band!” Go Minam exclaimed. You couldn’t say a word you just smiled nervously. You didn’t want to go back, you just wanted to show that jerk how good you were.

“Great Job Ms.[Your_last_ name]! I’m looking forward to work with you” Manager Ma said giving you a kiss on your palm and headed back to the van. Shinwoo came close to you and waved at you. Go Minam noticed.

“Oh this is Kang Shinwoo” Go Minam said pointing at Shinwoo and he smiled “This Kang OnYu, but everyone calls him Jeremy” Jeremy took your hands and hugged you. You didn’t move an inch. These guys were weird.

“You were awesome and pretty. Love your song. I look forward to work with you” He said winking at you. You smiled with a faint blush and said thank you to him.You looked at the other guy you still didn’t knew his name. He was heading back to the van. Jeremy noticed and got close to your ear and whisper “That’s Hwan Taekyung. He can be mean sometimes, but inside he is like a cotton candy, really soft” You look puzzle at him and he grinned. You couldn’t believe that guy could be like a cotton candy. He is always glaring and he doesn’t even smile. Shinwoo grabbed Jeremy by the collar of his shirt trying to get him away from you.

“Let’s go Casanova, she needs to rest” he said taking him to the Van. Jeremy struggle looking at you he wanted to spend more timewith you, but Shinwoo didn’t let him. “Go Minam are you coming” Go Minam nodded.

“Well, I better get going. I will call you tomorrow! Hope you accept the contract. Great show btw! Bye” She said following his band mates.

“What a crazy night” You said looking the guys disappeared from your view.