Blurry Night

Be My A.N.JELL

Photobucket

Finally Chapter 5 is here. A new year has come and new ideas had been popping in my mind for this story. Sorry for all the time it took me to update. But I don't have a computer mine is dead so yeah it will be hard to update while I buy a new one. I will try my best to write faster in my tablet but i found it complicated for me soplease be patient I will keep updating this story. Well that's was all I wanted all of you to know.

Thank you all of you who have subscribed and those who have commented and supported my story you guys are great :D I dedicated this chapter to my subscribers Enjoy!


 

You were so glad the interview was over. You were so nervous with all those questions they ask you, that you freeze when they asked 3 question at the same time. Thanks to the boys and President Ahn, you go through it.

 

*Flashback*

“Miss[Last_name]! You are the envy of all the girls in Korea! Tell us how is the feeling to be the only girl in the group of A.N. Jell!” one of the reporters asked you shoving his mic to your face, making you blink. You didn’t know what to do, you knew you weren’t the only girl in the group but you couldn’t say that, it was a secret.. You saw lot’s of cameras flashing and a lot of reports trying to talk to you. You gulped.

“Umm..” all you could said.

“Miss[Last_name]! What is the next project with the group? Do you have any plans after your first album with A.N Jell” They asked again. You looked confused.

“Miss[Last_name]!, Miss[Last_name]! Do you have a crush with one of the guys? Who do you think is the most handsome?!” you could hear them shove you all those questions that you didn’t have an answer, making you nervous.

“I…I…..well” you got cut off and saved by President Ahn.

“Hahaha, well There is no romantic story to find here. But there is a really good project for them to become the top ones. We already have been working with the new album”.  He said smiling at the reporters.

“It’s true that Hwang Taekyung and Miss[Last_name] are working together in a song?”

“Yes is true” Taekyung answer this time. Making you glance at him in shock. You haven’t written a song since you sign that contract, not even with Taekyung, then why he lied about it?

“Hwang Taekyung! This song is about your love to Yoo He Yi or maybe another secret love?” he shook his head.

“No” he reply.

“Miss[Last_name]! It is true you are a childhood friend of Go Minam?” you nodded. “Is there a love story between you to in the past?” you frowned.

“No, we are just good friend”Go Minam said smiling at the reporters while they took pictures.

President Ahn noticed your frown and how uncomfortable you looked, so he decided to cut the interview.

“Ok that’s enough for today! Thank you everyone” President Ahn said taking all of you to the Van of A.N, Jell.

*End Flashback*

 

You were frustrated. You couldn’t even answer one of the simple questions, but you were glad that was over and now you could relax in the dorm of A.N, Jell.

“Wooo, let’s Party!” Jeremy yelled besides you. You groaned.

Yeah you totally forgot about the after party that everyone forgot to tell you about and now you were stuck in the van with the guys heading to this party that Jeremy what’s so excited to go.

“What is so great about this after party?” you asked in a bad mood. The boys looked at you, except Taekyung who have his Ipod on.

“Well, there is gonna be cute girls, food, good music, friends and also the wonder girls are going to be there and I want to meet them!” Jeremy exclaimed loudly winning a glared from you.

“Is something wrong [Name], you don’t seen well, do you feel sick?” Jeremy asked when he notice the look you were giving him. You sighed.

“It’s just a headache” you simply said closing your eyes trying to relax.

“Here take this” Shinwoo said giving you some aspirins and some water. You took it.

“Thank you” you smiled and he did the same.

 


 

“Yay! We are finally here!”Jeremy shouted looking around with a grin on his face. “I will look for a table guys!” he said walking off. You sigh looking around, you really didn’t wanted to be here right now and even if you liked Jeremy good mood, today was irritating you, but you tried not to show it, “tonight was going to be a long night” you told to yourself.

 Shinwoo put a hand on your shoulder making you look at him. He smiled at you showing you the way, where Jeremy found a table, waving at all of you to go over there.

“How’s your headache?” Go Minam asked you leaning besides you so you could hear her in the loud music. You shrugged.

“I’m fine” you told her sitting besides her looking around the place. You saw Jeremy walking to the food stand, getting all the food he wanted, moving his with the beat of the music. Even if you were in a bad mood you had to admit that he looked funny, so you chuckled seeing him moving his .

 You couldn’t believe how much he has grown on you, not only him, Shinwoo and Taekyung also has grown on you this two weeks that passed. Jeremy knew how to give you a good laugh when you were frustrated or sad and you really appreciated that. Also, you loved the way Shinwoo gave you advice or make you look for the right answer when you were frustrated with Taekyung’s bad mood. Still, no matter how mad or frustrated you were with Taekyung you have to admit how much you respect him and admired him. Even when he only scolded you and Go Minam, but you knew he does it because he cares about his team mates. Also you couldn’t forget about Go Mi Nyu, your friendship has grown more these past weeks, with her secret identity, helping her brother, taking his place as a boy so he could become famous like he always wanted. You admired that about her, she always care for the other before her.

You saw Go Minam and Shinwoo chatting happily on your side, while the others were sitting in front of you drinking his beers and cheering for the great performance, except Taekyung who was drinking his beer in silence with a glare on his face.

Jeremy came with his plates of food, sitting on your left grinning at you. He offers you one of his plates but you refuse it. He shrugged. You looked around and everyone was having fun chatting happily with their friends. You sighed. You wanted to go home and rest.

“[Last_Name]! Here drink a little. Celebrate your success!”Mr. Ahn shouted offering you a glass of champagne. You took the glass from him and look at it. Manager Ma glance at you worried, maybe you haven’t drink before and he was corrected, when he saw your disgusted expression while testing the champagne.

“Yuck!” you said sticking out your tongue. Taekyung smirked watching you. The others chuckled except, Go Minam and Shinwoo they were focus on their conversation.

“I see you aren’t a drinker” Mr. Ahn chuckled. You shook your head and put the glass on the table. Taekyung scoffed mumbling something you couldn’t catch with the loud music. You sighed standing up, getting a question look from Jeremy and Taekyung.

“Noona! Something’s wrong?” Jeremy asked. You smiled, leaning a little so he could hear you.

“I’m just going to the bathroom” Jeremy nodded. “If I could find it…”you mumble to yourself walking off, looking around.

When you finished up doing your business in the bathroom you headed back to your table noticing that all the sits were empty only the bottles of champagne and other types were in the table. You frowned.

“Wha……were is everyone? Did I get the right one” you mumble to yourself looking around for a familiar face. When you turned around you bumped into someone spilling his drink all over the floor and your new shoes. 'Just great...'

“I’m so sorry” said both at the same time. You looked up to see who the stranger was. He smiled when he saw you looking up.

“You….G…”  It’s the only thing you could say. He grinned.

“You are the A.N. Jell girl right?” you nodded, looking to the ground “I’m Kwon Ji-yong, but no one calls me that these days.” You chuckled nervously. You couldn’t be more embarrassed. You were standing in front of G-Dragon and you haven’t apologized yet properly for spilling his drink.

“I’m sorry for spilling you drink” he looked at his glass on the floor and shrugged.

“It’s ok, I can live without it, but is all over your shoes!” he simply said making you laugh and giving you a napkin so you could clean them, you thank him. He looks so sweet and humorist. “By the way, Could I have the honor to know your name?” He asked you.

“Oh, I’m [Last_name] [First_name]”  He smirked, taking your hand and kissed gently making you blush madly. You were glad the room was dark and he couldn’t see your face flashing like a red tomato.

“Well, a beautiful name for a gorgeous lady” he flirted. You only could smile like an idiot and you couldn’t help it! He is a good looking guy and his making a move on you and you never would thought it would be G-Dragon. What your students would say about it?

You were brought out of your little world when he asked you if you wanted to get some drinks with him. Even if you didn’t like to drink, and let’s be clear you can’t even handle champagne (A/N: even if you are good with alcohol in my story just pretend that you can't lol) but you still accepted his offer. He offers his arm and you gladly linked your hand with his arm. He smiled at you,charming you; taking you to the bar where was some bunch of guys talking with some girls. In you distance you assume they were his band mates and the wonder girls because they were wearing the same clothes from the performance.

“Hey guys!” G-Dragon shouts in the loud music from the room but his mates hear him, greeting him.

“Yo ! G Where have you been?! Yeeun wanted to talk with us for some commercial with the girls! And who is the pretty lady?” said one of the guys.

“Hey man!” G-Dragon greet him “Well, this pretty lady is [Your_last name]”

“Dude! She is the new Angel!” the same guy said to you. You nodded.

“Actually Taeyang is A.N Jell not Angel, but still she is a real angel” he said smiling at you, making you blush with his charming smile and getting a cough from their mates.

“Well aren’t you going to introduce us G!”

“Of course I will, if you guys will shut up for a minute, I could have done that!” he said joking with his boys. You were smiling at their brother moment they were funny. “[Last_Name] the guy who wants me to introduce you is Seungi, the one on his left his T.O.P, the one who is waving at you is Daesung and the bone head who greet us first is Taeyang” You greeted all of them after they greeted you. They were so friendly and cute. You saw the girls whispering and looking and you like you were some kind of alien. “And the girls are the wonder girls have you met them before?” he asked you.

“Not Really. All I know is that one of my friends loves them”

“Well the blondie is Yeeun one of my best friends, the one on her right is Yubin she is the rapper of the group, the other ones are Hye-Rim, Sunye and Sohee” the girls waved at you saying hi. You did the same.

“You were amazing on the stage! To be your first time with the group you did pretty well”  Suhee  told you with a friendly tone. You smiled.

“Thanks, you girls were awesome too, your performance was good” you told her.  Yubin nodded

“I know we are pretty good” Hye-Rim reply back. The guys were talking by themselves and G-Dragon let you with the girls while he made a phone call.

“Hey [Last_Name], now that we officially met. Let’s have some friendly drinks!”  Yeeun said giving you one of the drinks she ordered. You looked at the glass while Yeeun wave the shot glass in front of  you, the others also look at you, waiting to see what move would you do. Should you refuse them? You weren’t good with alcohol but you wanted to have a good time so you accepted her offer taking the glass and drinking it. 

 


 

“Hey guys it’s been like an hour since [Your_name] went to the bathroom” Jeremy said with concerned. He gasped with wide eyes “What if someone kidnaps her! We should call the police!” he said looking for his cell phone. Taekyung only scoffed looking away; even if he didn’t admitted he was looking for you in the room with his gaze. While the other chatted.

“Jeremy, sit down already, you are making me nervous! I saw her talking with some girls a while ago. She is fine” Shinwoo assured. Jeremy me only open his mouth and nodded.

“Well, you guys better look for her. We have to go, tomorrow is her first shooting and you guys should rest” Manager Ma intervened in the conversation.

“Ok, I will look for her” Jeremy shouted walking out before someone could say something. Taekyung was really tired so he also went looking for you, without saying a word to anyone, he stand up and headed to the bar where he saw you with the wonder girls and big bang members.

“Where do you think Taekyung is going?” Minam asked looking the way Taekyung went.

“Maybe to the bathroom” shinwoo replied, looking at her face. He patted her head and smiled at her. “Come on, let’s get Mr. Ahn so we can go home. Minam nodded following Shinwoo gazing one last time where Taekyung headed, wondering where could have gone.

 


 

“Aish! Gwive mwe another one!” you shouted putting the shot glass down while the others cheered for you.

“Wow, that past her nine shot and she still up” Taeyang said with amazement in his voice. He couldn’t believe you could resist all that alcohol in that tiny body. Yeeun pour another glass for you and you gladly took it drinking it completely without a pause. You stick your tongue out  at the bitter flavor, but still kept drinking the other one that Yeeun already has poured for you.

“Don’t you think that enough already [Your_Last Name]?”Asked Seungi looking at you with worried, he didn’t want you to pass out here or intoxicated your body. But you didn’t listen to him, you were already out of the  real world and all you wanted was to have fun.

“WoooH!!!!! Bring be another one Uniee!” you said lifting the shot glass to the air while the girls laughed at your actions. They didn’t know you where party girls like them and they started to like you.

“Hey Yeeun! Stop giving her shots she’s already wasted!” Daesung said already annoyed. He didn’t know you that well but he was still worried.

“G, won’t be happy about this” T.O.P murmured.

“Guys relax!” Yeeun said chuckling. “She is just having fun with us! Let her have a good time!”  She said pouring another glass for you while the other girls took photos of you and Yeeun drinking.

Taekyung finally found you still with the girls but when he approached, he saw you a little too wild. He already knew you were drinking but didn’t know you would be drinking like that and he was mad at you for letting yourself get that wasted. He stood there in silence, just looking at you and Yeeun giving you drinks and you pleading for more shots. “Pathetic” was all he said looking at you yelling and drinking.

When you were going to drink the other shot, Taekyung takes the glass from you. He already had enough of this scene and it disgusted him how you let them play with your innocence. You blinked trying to register where your glass went. You look inside your shirt; you even lifted your arms to see if it were under your armpits when you gaze up, there was a figured really tall in front of you stared at it trying to register who it was until it switched.

“Taekwung?  jis ywou??” you tried to pronounce your words clearly. When you saw he has your glass you tried to snatch it back but failed.

“Um, Hi I’m Yeeun! [Last-Name]’s just having a little drinks nothing to worry about. You must be the handsome leader of the group. You are just my type” She smiled at him. He only ignored her taking you arm trying to make you move.

“That’s enough…let’s go” he said angry. By the time he grab your glass the boys disappeared don’t wanted to get in trouble.

“No! I want to stay”you said trying to free yourself from his grab, but you could see he was stronger than you.

“You are making a fool of yourself!” He said while the other girls chuckled winning a glare from Taekyung. Seeing Hye-Rim whisper something to Yubin made him snap at them irritated. “If any of you aren’t going to help here, get lost!” he hissed. Making them glared and walk off. “Jeez, about time they leaved” he said more to himself. “[your_name], stop struggling we need to go now!” he said trying to get you out of this place.

“No!! I want to stay, I’m having fun!” you shouted drunk and happy

“That’s it! if you don’t move, I will make you” He said glaring at you. You also glared at him but got closer to his face, making him look at you in shock and blushing.

“What are you doing?” he asked in a whisper. You touched his face making him to swallow hard and blush madly.

“You have beautiful eyes” he raises his eyebrows confused how you could see his eyes in the dark. When he was in his trance thinking what you said, you grabbed his shirt and kiss him. He stared at you in horror trying to process what was a happening. By the time he could respond to the kiss you separated falling on your back pass out in the floor.

‘What the heck just happen!’ he thought looking at your pass out figured.

“Hyung?” Taekyung look around and saw Jeremy with his mouth open and his eyes wide open, letting him know that he saw everything.