Still Ever

Be My A.N.JELL

Photobucket

 

 

 

You were in front of the A.N. Jell building. The guards let you pass; apparently they already were waiting for you so they let you go through. Now you were in front of the big glass doors battling with yourself to go inside or go home. After Go Minam call you decided to sign the contract, but now you weren't so sure about that decision.

After all the argument with yourself, you decided to go home and get an airplane ticket far away from here, so no one could find you. When you turned around to head back home, you bumped into something, well actually into someone.

“Ouch, I’m so sorry…I…” You gasped and covered your mouth, when you look up to see who it was. You bumped with no other than your nemesis...Teakyung! Now you were definitely doomed. ‘Why it has to be him?’ you thought. You shrank in your spot seeing his figure standing in front of you with his sunglasses.

He looked down at you and smirked. Why was he smirking did you have something on your face?!

“Going somewhere?”He said with sarcasm, taking off his sunglasses. You gulped.

“I…I…” You stutter. He raises his left eyebrow watching how you tried to form words. He smirked at how pathetic you looked opening and closing your mouth like a fish. You wanted only to be swallowing by the cement you were standing. He once again smirked and grabbed your hand taking you inside the building. Your eyes widened ‘what the heck he’s doing?!’ you thought.  When the two of you where inside, he let go assuming you were following him. But when he looks back you were still standing where he left you before in a trance. He turned again and got closer to your face, he frowned, snapping you out of the trance.

“Why are you still standing here for? Go and sign that contract” You shuddered in his glared but nodded.

“I’ll be waiting for you in the studio. DON’T-BE-LATE” he said making you flinch. When he saw that you didn’t move he raise his eyebrows in a sarcasm way and pointed to the stair. “Up, now” he scolded you and you nodded. Why he have to be so scary and grumpy. You saw him rolling his eyes and leaving you where you were standing. As soon he turned around, you stick out your tongue at him, thinking he didn’t see you.

“I SAW THAT!” He said not looking back at you. How the heck…?! Does he have eyes on his back? You were shock.

“Sorry!” You apologize quickly following him.

 


 

You were now standing in front of President Ahn’s office. You manage to find it without anyone, since you already been there. You were staring at the knob... 'what if you were wrong about this? What if you aren’t capable of doing a duet with the scary guy?' You were having a lot of thoughts that weren’t so positive. You gulped and tried to calm your nerves down. Why couldn’t you just stay out of trouble, why did you have to come back? You weren’t sure but now it was late to turn back, the grumpy guy was waiting for you and he even told you not to be late so, now you don’t have other choice than doing what he told you.

You knocked on the door. “Come in!” you did what the voice told you. You poked your head into the office and saw Mr. Ahn talking with Manager Ma and the same woman who went with the band to the festival who they called Wang.

“[Your last_Name]!! You came!” Mr. Ahn said excited, standing up from the sofa where he was sitting with his two employs “I was worried that you weren’t coming!” he shook your hand.

“Believe me I thought that too” he chuckle thinking it was a joke when he saw that you didn’t laugh with him, he stop laughing.

“Oh you were serious...” you nodded.

“Um…yes…”you simply said. He grinned.

“Well, you are here now! And that’s what matter!” he smiled. “Come! Sit here!” he said leading you to the sofa were you took a sit.

When you sat down on the sofa, Mr. Ahn gave you some documents. “What’s this?” you asked reading the first page.

“It’s your contract. I already talked with the sponsors and producer and everyone is excited to meet you and we already have the date for your first performance and CD demo, you just have to sign here and we will do the rest!” he explained.

“Wait…what? A date for my performance and a demo?! I don’t even know the members of the group well, not even the songs their sing!!” You said in shock. He chuckled.

“Don’t get cold feet! You will practice their song from now on and about the boys; you will know them by time” He smiled.

“What do you mean?” you asked reading the contract.

“You’ll be living with them, so you will have time to know them.” he simply said. Your eyes widened.

“LIVING WITH THEM?!!” you shouted.

“Yes”

“But I love my place!”

“You are going to love where you will be staying” he smile.

“But…” he interrupts you

“It’s not that bad, they are all good guys and you will have your own room. Besides you already know Go Minam he won’t let anyone hurt you” he smiled.

“I not so sure I can do this” you said slowly.

“Just sign the contract we will do the rest. You won’t regret it! I promise!” he said to you. You sighed and signed the contract. You were already regretting it.

“Welcome to A.N. JELL princess!” he said giving you a kiss on your palm. You were startled by the kiss.

“Umm…thanks…” you said blushing awkwardly.

“Well now that you are an official member of the group, we will give you a tour so you'll get to know the place and feel more at home, right guys” he said referring to Manager Ma and Coordinator Wang. They nodded.

“Hi! I’m Coordinator Wang but you can call me Unnie. I can’t wait to see you in my dresses!” she exclaimed in happiness.

“Low you voice, you will give her a headache” Manager Ma said getting a smack from Wang.

“Now you have one!”she said making a fist. He sighed and you blinked.

 “I’m Mahoon the Manager of the band, Even if you already know me I wanted to greet you formally. Also, I wanted to thank you for accepting our offer. You are great girl” he said with tear in his eyes, when suddenly he was smacked in the head by Wang again.

You watched how she smacked him and telling him to stop being an idiot, that you didn’t noticed that Mr. Ahn was besides you until he put his hand on your shoulder.

“Come, the boys are waiting for you” he said leading you to the studio were the guys were.

 

 

Taekyung stares at his watch. “What is taking them so long?” he mumbles to himself. Jeremy looked at him curious.

“Hyung? “ Jeremy called getting everyone attention. “Is something wrong? You seem tense” Taekyung scoffed.

“Stop imaging things and practice your part you were out of beat and Go Minam you too” he scolded. Jeremy pouted but it turned into a huge grin when he saw you standing on the door.

“[Your last_name]!!“ he said running to tackle you but Shinwoo stop him.

“Behave” Shinwoo told him. Jeremy pouted, he just wanted to greet you properly. You and Go Minam laugh at Jeremy expression when Shinwoo stop him from tackling you.

“[Name] I was getting worried. I thought you might never come” Go Minam said smiling. You smiled back.

“To tell you the truth I thought I wasn’t coming too” both of you chuckle but you stopped when you hear his voice. He always gives you shivers.

“You are late” Taekyung said making everyone feel awkward.

“Hyung! You knew she was coming?!” Jeremy asked. But Taekyung didn’t answer.

“Stop being so dramatic boy! It was my fault!” Mr. ahn said  “I was giving her a tour around the building” he explained giving him a palm on his shoulder “Relax!” he said grinning.

“Whatever…” he mumble turning away from the group.

Manager Ma and coordinator Wang exchanged worried looks, they were tense with Taekyung attitude, they knew him pretty well and they didn’t want you to feel bad already in your first day.

“Well, I will leave you guys to your business. Taekyung be nice” He said with a serious tone. Taekyung rolled his eyes. “and boys take good care of [Your last_name]” Mr. Ahn said heading to the door with coordinator Wang, he approach Manager Ma and whisper “Stay here, just in case. Call me if anything happen” Manager Ma nodded.

“Ok guys! Have fun, but not to much!” he said heading to his office. Taekyung scoffed taking a sip from his water.

“I’m glad that you change your mind” Shinwoo said smiling “He can be tough, but he is a good guy” he said looking at Taekyung helping Go Minam with the sheet music. You nodded. Maybe he was right, you could see that everyone respected him and admired him.

“Um…you are Shinwoo right?” he nodded. “and he is Jeremy?” You asked pointing at Jeremy who was playing with his drums sticks, grinning like a fool.

“Correct” Shinwoo smiled. “And you already know Go Minam and Taekyung. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask” he said smiling, ruffling your hair and walked off to adjust his bass strings. These guys were so different in many ways, maybe that what you call opposite poles are attracted. They get along so well even when they have their own differences.

 

 “[your_last name]” Taekyung called. You jumped out of your thoughts when you hear him calling you.

“Y…yes..?!” you reply nervously. You had to admit that he intimidates you no matter how good they said he was.  

“Come here” you did as he said a little tensely “Here, these are the songs you must know. Your first performance is in two weeks you have to rehearsal Still Ever” He explained.  

“Two weeks!” He glared at you.

“Got a problem with that?” you flinched when you heard his tone, you thought he was gonna bite you head off. You shook your head and blushed furiously. “Why are you still standing there doing nothing?!” he scolded. He gave you the music sheet and walked off. You pouted.

 You were always getting his bad side, you felt a little down, feeling that you already have let them down. But you felt a hand on your shoulder when you glance back you saw Jeremy smiling at you.

 “Don’t worried take your time. We already know what you are capable of. KEEP FIGHTING!” Jeremy said giving you the thumbs up with a huge grin. You give him a grateful smile and mouthed him a thank you.

They were so kind to you. You only could do your best to repay them all the support they were giving you. You sat down at the sofa that was in the other side of the room in front of Taekyung view, making him look your way.

“Minam” He called out. Minam look at him wondering what he wanted.”Help her out, maybe that way she will feel more comfortable and learn it fast”. He said sitting in front of the piano. Go Minam nodded taking her music sheets and headed to you.

“Hey” Go Minam said sitting beside you. You stare at her with a puzzle look.

“Hey?” you reply back. She smiled at you.

“I’m came to help you out. Taekyung said, if I help you out maybe you will feel more comfortable” she smiled. Your eyes widened. Did you hear right?! Maybe they were right, maybe he was like a cotton candy  after all. That thought make you smile. “Thank you, Minam” you said, before putting all your attention on the music sheet. You looked around the room searching for something.

“Is everything alright?” Go Minam asked. You nodded.

“I was just wondering if I could use that guitar over there?” you asked pointing at the guitar that was right beside Shinwoo . He look at the guitar, since he hear you asking for it, he took it and gave it to you.

“Here” he smiled, walking off to where he was before. You said thanks taking the guitar; everyone was now looking at you, even Taekyung. You wanted to let them know they could count on you and that you will work hard to help the band no matter what.

“Um..Go Minam could you hold the sheet like this, so I can see it?” she nodded gladly to help out. You smiled at her and started to play the intro.

 

sarang eun a nil georago 
jeol daero anil georago 
maebeon sogyeo watjiman nae mameun jakku neor eul bu reu go…

When you were gonna sing the other verse Taekyung came to your side and started to sing the other verse making you stare in shock but you shook it of and smile at him.

han geor eum do mang chyeo bogo 
han geor eum mireo nae bwado 
geu reor su rog neon nae an e keo jeo gago isseo 

Both of you look at each other, you could feel a blush coming up but you tried to fight it, averting your eyes to see the other smiling at you.

Both of you Chorus: geu man keum saran gha no bwa 
geu man keum gi da ri na bwa 
geo to rog a peu ge hae do nae mam eun neor tteo nal su eopt na bwa 
sarang eun hana in ga bwa 
nae mam eun byeon chian na bwa 
neol hyang hae ji kyeon on sarang i je neun da manal su it dago 

 You: tta tteut han neo ui nun bici 
tta tteut han neo ui sarangi 
dara nal surong nae ane keojyeo gago isseo

Both: neo do nal sarang haet na bwa 
neo do nal gi da ryeot na bwa 
geu to rog a peu ge hae do ne mam eun nalt teo nal su eopt na bwa 
sarang eun ha na in ga bwa 
nae mam eun byeon chi an na bwa 
neol hyang hae ji kyeo on sarang i ji neun dam a nal suitdago

Taekyung: neol saranghae…

Jeremy and Go Minam applauded. You only chuckled and Taekyung rolled his eyes.

“Wah! you guys were amazing!!! [Name] I can call you by your name right?!” You nodded. Jeremy grinned.”Your voice is so beautiful, now I know why Go Minam wanted you in this band so bad!” Go Minam nodded and chlucked by Jeremy’s exciment.

“Well, we know she is great. Let practice the real thing. What do you say [Last name]?” Shinwoo asked.

“I say…Let’s do it!”

“HELL YEAH!” Jeremy shouted. Everyone chuckled except Taekyung who only smirked.

“Well let’s no waste more time. Shall we” Taekyung said giving you a microphone and one of the electric guitars. You smirked.

 


 

After practice all of you went to the AN Jell dorm, where now you be staying. Manager Ma took all you stuff from the Van and place them in Go Minam’s room who agreed to share the room with you; it wouldn’t be uncomfortable knowing you two were girls.

“Well, I think that was the last bag. Remember if Mr. Ahn ask Go Minam is staying with Taekyung. We don’t want him to find out our little secret” Manager Ma whispered.

“Got it!” both of you said chuckling.

“Good, well I be heading out. See you guys tomorrow!” Manager Ma said walking down the stair and heading to the Van.

“Ok let’s settled you in” Minam said excited.

“Ok!” When you both were getting into the room, you both freeze when you saw Jeremy with two glass of juice and a puzzle look on his face.

“Um, Go Minam what are you doing? You should be in Taekyung’s room” he said with a horrified look.

“Umm…I….eh….I…” Go Minam Gluped.

“I told him it was ok to sleep here, I would feel kind of bad if I took his room. Besides, it will be like the old time when we made sleepovers” you simply said. Now Jeremy was feeling more horrified. How can they sleep together in the same room. A boy and a girl?! ‘Is he dating her?! Then my thought of him hitting on me was all my imagination' Jeremy thougth.

You and Go Minam exchanged looks wondering why Jeremy was so pale. You waved a hand in front of Jeremy’s face but he didn’t move or blink. It was like he was in some kind of trance. Go Minam put his hands on his shoulders and started to shake him.

“Jeremy?, Jeremy, JEREMY!”Go Minam keep shaking him until he come’s back. When Jeremy fall out of his trance the first face he sees is no other than Go Minam’s .

“Ahhhh!” Jeremy screams.

“Jeremy are you ok?! What’s wrong?” You asked.

“No…no-thing….he…here…ju…juice” he stutters giving you one of the glass of juice and walks off. Minam and you exchanged looks and shrugged getting inside the room.

Jeremy was dazed by Go Minam’s touch, well it was more a shake but still he touches him. Jeremy was outside taking some air wondering why you to were sleeping in the same bedroom when Mr. Ahn said that Go Minam should be sleeping with Taekyung and why wouldn’t you feel uncomfortable sleeping with a guy in the same room. Unless, you don’t think of him as a guy. All those things were going through his mind not noticing Jolie getting close to him. When she put her little nose in his hand it made him get out of his trance and look at her.

“Jolie!!!! What should I do?!” he whined hugging Jolie. She only snuggles into him. “Jolieeeee….maybe he is into guys and that’s why it doesn’t bother her” he said in shock “but if that is true…then…I’m not imagining anything and he is really hitting on me!” he gluped. “Jolieeeeee, what should I do?! What should I do?!  I’m not into man, Jolie. I…I like girls, like [Name] and like Yoo He Yi” He explained to Jolie that only responded him. “Oh Jolie, you are the only one who understands me” he whined.

 


 

Finally, the day of your first performance has come. After all the rehearsals and scolding you got from Taekyung, you were ready to win the hearts of the A.N. Jells fans. You were now in the dressing room with the guys getting ready for the performance. Your stomach was starting to make some weird noises, you weren’t feeling so well.

“Are you alright?” Coordinator Wang asked you when she saw how pale you were. You just nodded. “Are you sure you don’t seem to well” she said getting a puzzle look from Taekyung but she didn’t notice.

“I’m fine, it’s only my nerves. I’ll be ok” you assured. She smiled at you.

“Fine, here this is the clothes you are going to wear, hurry up so I can do your make up. You can change in that closet over there. She said pointing the closet were Go Minam was before changing.

You took the clothes and headed to the closet, you turned your head to see what the guys were doing, noticing the worried look Taekyung was giving you but he averted his eyes quickly. You blinked and shrugged; getting inside the closet. When you finally put all the pieces of the clothes, you found out it was similar to what the boy were wearing. They were wearing white tuxedos with white shirts, they looked really handsome. You on the contrary, were wearing really tight white pants with white high heels, a white and black corset with a white and short tuxedo jacket.

When you went out of the closet, everyone looked at you. You could hear them gasp and chuckled.

“Wah, you look so pretty” Go Minam exclaimed

“Perfect, simply perfect” Coordinator Wang said clapping her hands. Now you were blushing furiously.

“[Name] you look like a diva!” Jeremy said.

“She looks better than that Jeremy” Shinwoo simply said giving you the thumbs up. You blushed more averting your eyes from them. While trying to avert your eyes from everyone, you met shocked ones in particularly. Taekyung kept studying you from head to toes. You looked away trying to stop the blush on your cheeks for all the compliments everyone was giving you, but you felt something strange when you saw Taekyung staring at you from head to toes. It was like you heart wanted to explode or get out of your chest but you just shrugged away. Now that you think about it, maybe was your nerves making your heart beats increase.

“Boys you can go ahead. When I’m done with [Your last_Name] we headed over there” Coordinator Wang said setting all her makeup equipment on the table. The boys agreed and headed to the back of the stage where they be one of the opening groups of the music fest. 

 


 

“Ok, we are done! You look fantastic” Coordinator Wang said looking at your reflection in the mirror. You gasped when you saw it too. You couldn’t believe it was you. She made you look like super star and you like it!!

 

(A/N: your hairstyle : http://www.fashionsplanet.com/how-to-do-kim-kardashian-mohawk-hairstyle/.....I know I’m lazy to described but a picture can say more than words right lol, ok back to the story).

 

“Thank you, I like it” you said hugging her.

“I’m glad that you did. I wish I could do the same to Go Minam, but I can’t…To bad” you were shock with what she said.

“You know?” you asked. She nodded.

“Of course I know, who do you think help her cover all her feminine side, Manager Ma? Pff” she said putting her hands in her waist. You blinked.

“Oh..” was the only thing you could said.

“Besides she couldn’t survive without me and Taekyung, we have to cover so many times for her” she said cleaning her brushes. Wait what?! Taekyung knows too?! And still he never said a thing. Maybe that’s why he didn’t want you in this band at first.

“Who else knows?” you asked helping her clean her stuff.

“Well, Manager Ma, of course, and you. I think that’s all. Oh and Yoo He Yi” she said.

“Yoo He Yi?” you mumble to yourself.

“Ok enough, let’s go. The boys must be waiting for you and I don’t want you to get scold by you know how” she was right. You neither wanted that so, you agreed with her and headed to where they were.

When you finally found where the stage was, you found the guys talking with each other, well except Taekyung he was staring to the staff go around while the other made jokes and played around.

“Hey guys!” you said waving at them.

“[Name]! We thought you run away…hahaha”  Jeremy said joking around. You look at him puzzled.

“Why would I run away?” you asked.

“He thought you were getting the cold feet” Shinwoo said smiling. You blinked.

“What?”

“You took a long time in the dressing room. So we thought you got scared and run away” Jeremy continued. You nudge him.

“I will not!” you said. The guys chuckled. Jeremy got closer to your ear and whispered.

“Even if you run away. I know for sure someone was going to hunt you down” he look at your face grinning. You glance at the direction Teakyung was and gluped.

“That’s not funny Jeremy! You got me shivers” now everyone was laughing at you making you frown.

"You guys are so mean!” you whined. 

“What's so funny?”  Taekyung asked serious. Everyone glance at him.

“Nothing, we were just messing around with [Last_name]” Shinwoo said chuckling. You pouted again making Taekyung raised his eyebrow amused. He smirked and you turned your eyes away from everyone trying to ignore them, noticing a tall girls walking your way with a huge smile plastered on her face.

“Taekyung!” you hear her call his name, waving at him. You saw that everyone freeze in theirs spot staring at him. When you glance at him you saw how surprise he was to see her there. You could see how tensely his body was.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, you could feel the anger in his tone. Why he was mad?. When you were gonna ask Go Minam what was going on,  you couldn’t , you saw her face. She looked like she was about to cry and you could see how she battle with her tears not to come out. But why she was upset?

“Didn’t you heard? They ask me to be the host” she simply said. Now he was amused. You stare at them.

“So now, they let anyone host a show?” he smirked. She glared at him but smiled again.

“Not anyone, just who they think they are capable to do it” she said eagerly. “and who is she?” she said noticing you. You didn’t say a word, you only stare at her.

“She is our new member” Jeremy said making Taekyung glared at him, making him flinch. She smirked studying you from head to heels.

“I see….so now you let girls be on the band?” she mimicked looking at Taekyung, making everyone stare at him. He didn’t reply he only looked away.

“Well is nice to meet you. I’m…” She was cut off when Taekyung grabbed her hand and push you away from her.

“Don’t she is allergic to fake fairies”  she glared at him. She opened to argue with him but knowing everyone was watching her, all her reputation will be ruined. Instead, she smiled and walked off. I few steps away from everyone, she paused and turned around looking at you. You also looked at her. She smiled and said “I hope we can be friends” and with that she walked away. Taekyung scoffed at her comment you only frowned, watching her go to the other side of the back stage. Why would she want to become your friend?When you turned around, you saw that Shinwoo and Taekyung weren’t there anymore, only Jeremy and Go Minam.

“Ok…that was awkward” he slowly said walking off to see if the show was about to start. You have to agree with him. Those two got the atmosphere really tense but now that she was gone, everything was back to normal again, except, Go Minam. You look at her and you could see she was trying to do her best not to look sad, that’s when you got suspicious ‘maybe she is jealouse? Does she…like Taekyung?' looking at her tiny figure looking to the floor. You sighed.

“Umm…Minam ?” she look at you and gave you a sad smile. “Are you ok?” she nodded.

“Yes, I’m fine” she lied.

“You know I know you better than that. Does it have to do with that girl?”She didn’t say a word. So you were right“Who is she?” She sighed still looking to the floor.

“That’s Yoo He Yi….Taekyung’s girlfriend” she said touching her chest trying to let ease the pain.

“What?! Taekyung has a girlfriend?!” you said shocked. They didn’t look at all like a couple. How can she say they are a couple when you saw he didn’t like her presence, Go Minam only nodded.  “Wait did you said her name was Yoo He Yi?” you asked.

“Yeah, Why?” she asked now looking at you. 'So that's why she knows Minam's true?'

“Cuz, I think I have hear her name from somewhere…but I don’t remember were…hmmm” you pretended not to know.”Oh Coordinator Wang. I think she say something like that” when you said that you notice Go Minam tear going down her cheek. You panicked. “Hey was wrong?! Don’t…anyone can see you” you said hugging her.

“I’m sorry….” She said cleaning her face.

"Don’t be silly…but can I ask you something?”you said slowly gazing at her. She nodded. “Do you…like…him?” you asked. She widened covering . You caught her, well for you it was obvious, unable to meet your eyes she blushed and nodded.

“I…just…got…..to close to him..and now I got burn” she simply said. You look at her with sympathy. You didn’t know what to do or said you only smiled at her and ruffled her hair. She chuckled and made you let go of her.

“Why did you mess my hair? Now Coordinator Wang is going to kill me” you laugh at her frown, you were glad that she got her humor and smile again. You hated to see her sad. When you two stopped goofing around you saw the boys walking your way.

“The show is about to start” Shinwoo said taking off his bass from his shoulder.

“Who is going to open the show?” you asked curious.

“The Wonder Girls, they over there” Jeremy said pointing to the girls who were getting ready for their performance. Taekyung scoffed.

“Let’s go over there to get a better view” Shinwoo said leading everyone to one of the spot in the backstage where you could see the front stage and the crowd.

You saw Yoo He Yi walk to the stage, the red curtains goes up, the crowd screamed and applauded. She was waving and smiling at the crowd.

“Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to the MUSIC FEST!” She yelled. The crowd got wild screaming . She chuckled seeing how the crowd reacted.

“I see how much they love you Yoo He Yi” her partner said “I hope they love the Wonder Girls as much as they love you” the crowd screamed again. Taekyung scoffed, making you look at him.

“Well here they are........ THE WONDER GIRLS!!” Yoo He Yi shouted living the stage for the wonder girls, changing her fake smiling face to a serious one walking out of the stage.

 

The Wonder Girls Performance (A/N: you can skipped if you want to. It doesn't make any difference in the story).

 

 

“Wow they were good” you said.

“We are better” Shinwoo reply smiling at you. You smiled back.

“We are next” Taekyung said watching the wonder girls get off stage. When you glance at the girls, they were waving at the boy with a flirtatious smile.

“They so pretty”Jeremy said daze by their beauty. Shinwoo smack him on his head.”Ouch!”

“Focus” Shinwoo scold him.

“That was a great performance, right Lee?” Yoo He Yi asked his partner. He nodded.

“Indeed, fantastic! Now, we can see why those girls are in the top of the charts” he reply. Yoo He Yi smiled at him.

“Well now, we got another great group, you also love them and all the girls are crazy for them. But now the group has grown with a new member; who has come here to show how great she is! Let’s welcome.... A.N. Jell!!” Yoo He Yi shouted with a fake smile. The crowd got wilder when they were announced. When Yoo He Yi saw Taekyung getting on stage she got closer to him, making him turn his head to look at her.

“Break a leg!... Literally” she said walking off stage. Taekyung smirked getting in his place looking at the crowd and at you. You smiled at him and nodded. He nodded looking at Jeremy so he could start the beat.

Jeremy put his stick in the air hitting them, counting *ONE* *TWO* *THREE*

 

A.N. JELL PERFORMANCE (A/N:  like before you can skip it is only for you entertaiment, it doesn't make any differenced in the story).

 

[It's not the best romanization but at least you can pronounce it :)]

sarang eun a nil georago 
jeol daero anil georago 
maebeon sogyeo watjiman nae mameun jakku neor eul bu reu go

 
han geor eum do mang chyeo bogo 
han geor eum mireo nae bwado 
geu reor su rog neon nae an e keo jeo gago isseo 


geu man keum saran gha no bwa 
geu man keum gi da ri na bwa 
geo to rog a peu ge hae do nae mam eun neor tteo nal su eopt na bwa 
sarang eun hana in ga bwa 
nae mam eun byeon chian na bwa 
neol hyang hae ji kyeon on sarang i je neun da manal su it dago

 
tta tteut han neo ui nun bici 
tta tteut han neo ui sarangi 
dara nal surong nae ane keojyeo gago isseo 


neo do nal sarang haet na bwa 
neo do nal gi da ryeot na bwa 
geu to rog a peu ge hae do ne mam eun nalt teo nal su eopt na bwa 
sarang eun ha na in ga bwa 
nae mam eun byeon chi an na bwa 
neol hyang hae ji kyeo on sarang i ji neun dam a nal suitdago 
neol saranghae 

 

ttae ro neun sarangi hog eun nun muri uril him deul ge haedo 
saranghae, saranghae, nae gyeot en neo man iss eu myeon dwae 

 

yeo jeon hi sarangha nabwa 
yeo jeon hi gi da ri nabwa 
meo ri reur sog yeo bo a do ga seum eun sog il su neum eopt na bwa 
sarang eun ha na in ga bwa 

 

nae mam eun byeon eon chi an na bwa 
neol hyang hae ji kyeo on sarang 
i je nueun da man ar su i da go 
neol saranghae

*Music Ends*

You look at the crowd, they loved you and that made you teary with joy. You grinned and started giving kisses to the crowd. You went down of the stage and let out a big sigh that you didn’t not you were holding. You glance at Shinwoo who was besides you he put a hand on your shoulder smiling at you.

“You did really great on stage. They like it” he said walking off. You smiled at his back. You looked at Taekyung who was also looking at you but he didn’t say anything. He only scoffed and walked away. Does it kill him to say something positive about you? You shook it off and went to help Go Minam with her keyboard; you could see it was way to heavy for her to carried alone.

“I think that’s to heavy for both of you” you look up behind you to see who said that and you saw no other than G dragon. You only knew him thanks to your little students who loved him a lot. They even show you his poster and cd albums so you could check it out.

“It’s not that heavy” you told him quickly. He smiled.

“Yah, G! Come up, we are next!”

“Just a sec, Taeyang!” He reply. “Well I would love to help you out, but they calling me” he smiled at you.

“Don’t worry we are doing fine here, go the show is about to start. Good Luck!” you said.

“Thanks!. See you at the after party” He winked at you and walked up to the stage.

“After party?” you said glaring at Go Minam.

 

“he he he, Yes….we forgot to tell you that…Oops” she said trying not to let the keyboard fall “Umm…,could we take this to the Van and after you can kill me if you want to” you nodded, still glaring at her. When you two where heading to the van you two saw Jeremy and Shinwoo heading to where you both were, taking the keyboard and leaving you both enjoying the show.

 


 

"Don't think that I will not get you for all of this Go Minam" you said at your lowest so only she could hear you. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about the after party, but is something we have to do" you were gonna reply but the crowd started to cheer and you saw Lee and Yoo He Yi.

"I think they are loving all of this, don't you think Lee?" Yoo He Yi said. " Oh yes indeed they loving it, but they are gonna fall more in love right now, with what it's coming up now"

"Oh really Lee? and what will that be?"

“Well, you see Yoo He Yi, these guys are what all girls dream of to have and the guys just want to be like them" Lee said. "Oh, so you want to be like them Lee?" Yoo He Yi said jokingly amusing the fans. "Well to tell you the true Yoo He Yi, maybe a little, but lets stop talking about me and lets get this show going.  They are the most wanted and the most claimed by the girls. Here we have BIG BANG!!!!!” Lee shouted. The crowd got wilder, screaming their names.

Bing Bang PERFORMANCE (A/N: you can skip it if you want to)

 

 

You heard the crowd cheer for them and scream with all their lungs. They were great and you were amaze how they could win so easily the crowd. You were intimidated with their talent.

You jumped when you realized Jeremy has come to your side. He frowned.

“I hate those guys” you were shock by his words. Why would he hate them? You didn’t say a word you only stare at Jeremy, his frowning face. He looked at you and smiled.

“Let’s go, we have an interview. Actually you have an interviewed” he said taking your hand.

“Interview? But I want to see Ft Island and CN blue!” you whined.

“There is no time. Mr. Ahn is waiting. He told me to look for you and Go Minam” He said taking you with him and you didn’t have other choice.  


A/N:

FINALLY CHAPTER 4!!!!! THE LONGEST HUH?

Well, I hope everyone like it and I wanted to also thanks those who subscribed to my story. I love you all. 

Also, thanks to those who commented and if you haven't yet....DO IT!!!

 I am happy when I see comments and when I'm happy more energy I have to update quickly.

That's all I wanted to say...

See you all in chapter 5 ;)