Fogs in Mind

Be My A.N.JELL

 

Photobucket

 


 

‘What the heck just happen?!’ he thought looking at your pass out figured blushing.

“Hyung?” Taekyung look around and saw Jeremy with his mouth and eyes wide open, letting him know that he saw everything.

‘Could this get any worse?!’ Taekyung thought sighing. He wasn’t in the mood to explain what just happen to Jeremy, he just wanted this night to end and hoped that your face and his own won’t come out on the cover of the newspaper tomorrow morning.

“Hyung? Are…you….[Your_name]” He said looking at your figure pass out in horror and shocked. Taekyung sigh looking also at you worried. “How could you Hyung?! She… you harassed her in that state!? You are a ert!” He said pointing to your pass out body. Taekyung glared at him. How can Jeremy think something like that? He was blushing and glaring daggers at Jeremy.

“What?!” He hissed “She KISS me! How could you think that of me you IDIOT!” he said giving Jeremy a smack on the back of his head.

“Ouch! Ok you didn’t have to hit me.” Jeremy whined.

“Whatever, I don’t have to explain myself to you. Now, go and check the exit. I don’t want paparazzi taking pictures of her like this” He said trying to get you up from the floor. Jeremy opens his mouth to say something, but shut it again and did what Taekyung said.

Taekyung glance around to see if anyone is watching you, but everyone was too busy with their business not noticing what was happening right now with you and he was glad about that.

He picks you up from the floor in a bridal style and let out groan of frustration, you were so careless and that made him mad. You were out cold and your head was hung out of his arms loosely.

He headed to the exit were Jeremy was waiting for him. “Hyung, the coast is clear! Let’s get her in the van” he said glancing around to see if there was someone that could see you all. When he looked at Teakyung he was sweating and looked like he was going to drop you in any second. “Umm, do you need help caring her?” Jeremy asked. Taekyung just keep walking to the van with you in his arm, Jeremy just shrugged his attitude at follow him.

When the two of them approached the van, they saw Shinwoo and Minam waiting outside the van for them.

“What happen to her?” Minam asked with worried in her voice.

“She drank a lot” Jeremy reply

“What?!  But she doesn’t drink how can she get in this state?” Minam asked again worried looking at your pass out face.

“Well is obvious she can’t drink if she passed out like this” Shinwoo said.

“Can all of you discuss this on the van, she’s too heavy” Teakyung scolded, trying not to drop you but it was getting difficult with him to carrying you.

“Sorry. Let me help you” Shinwoo said taking you from Taekyung arms, while Go Minam opened the doors of the van letting in Shinwoo with your pass out body, putting you on the back seat away from Taekyung who was in a bad mood thanks to you.

The trip home was long and everyone was really tired. You woke up suddenly. Jeremy and Shinwoo that were sitting on you sides (you were in the middle) now were looking at you.

“Hey, are you ok? Need something to drink?” Jeremy asked. You stare at him. He looked at you. You touched his face making him stare at you in shock. He swallowed when he realized how close your face was with his. He looked at your lips blushing. ‘Is she trying to kiss me? Was Taekyung saying the truth?’ He closed his eyes blushing and the second he closed his eyes you throw up on his shirt. “AHHH!” was all that Jemery could shout.

Shinwoo looked at you throwing up at Jeremy. He patted your back, amused by the way you throw up on Jemery. For a second, he thought you were gonna kiss him, but was way funnier how you throw up on him. Jeremy made some grimaced of throwing up with the smell. “Why she had to do it on me” Minam chuckled and Taekyung only smirked covering his nose so the smell doesn’t make him throw up.

“Ha Ha, Yeah laugh at the poor guy that was harassed by the drunk girl” Jeremy hissed.

“Well, to me it was like you wanted to kiss her. You even closed your eyes thinking she was going to do it. So who is the et now?” Taekyung said with a smug smirk on his face. Jeremy only glared at him.

“I did not! I was just surprise with her action!”He said defending himself.

“and that’s why you close your eyes?” Shinwoo said teasing him. Jeremy blushed and pouted.

“Shut up! Mr. Ma, how much until we get home? I can’t stand the smell…YUCK!” Jeremy yelled while the other snicker, winning a glare by Jeremy. “Shhh, stop laughing or I will puke both of you!” Go Minam cover his mouth and Shinwoo zipped his lips with a smile.

“That’s what you get for trying to kiss her!” Go Minam said grinning.

“Not you too Minam! I thought you were on my side!” He whined.

“Sorry Jeremy but I’m with Taekyung in this one” she said smiling at him.

“NOOOOOOO” Jeremy cried.

When finally all of you got home, Taekyung instructed Minam  to help Jeremy clean up your mess while he helped you up. Minam nodded and helped Jeremy while he whined. When Taekyung was going to help you get out of the van, Shinwoo stop him.

“Don’t worry I help her, you can get inside the house. It’s been a long night for both of you” Shinwoo said lifting you in his arm. Taekyung stood there in case Shinwoo needed help but he managed to lift you out of the van.

Shinwoo took you to your room where Go Minam was also staying and Taekyung was all the time behind him just checking if everything was alright and there weren’t any complications with you. When Shinwoo put you on your bed, you sat up with a weird expression letting Shinwoo know that you needed a bathroom. He helps you up and you went running to the bathroom.

“Idiot”  Taekyung said heading to his room.

Shinwoo help you wash your face and made you lay on your bed again patting your head. Minam came in with a glass of selzy-water so you could drink it

“Here I put a pill so she feels better” Shinwoo smiled taking the glass helping you drink it. “She really is an idiot. Letting those girl get her in this state” He said sighing.

“I know I never had seeing her like this” Minam said looking at you pitiful face.

“Well she need to rest. If you need anything just let me know. Ok?” Shinwoo said patting Minam head. She nodded smiling at him and pulling your blanket over your body so you didn’t catch a cold. Shinwoo stood in the doorway glancing one last time to both of you, closing the door when he headed out.


 

In the morning you woke up with a headache. You blinked trying to register what had happen that you felt that awful. You glance at your clothe they were the same you wore last night and they smelled really bad. You tried to remember what happened last night, but everything was a fog on your mind, you couldn’t remember anything. Hopelessly, you went to the bathroom to take a shower and clean yourself up. After the bath, you put some grey sport shorts with a grey baggy shirt and pulled your wet hair in a bun making yourself more presentable. When you finished fixing yourself, you went downstairs to see who’s awake.  You saw Manager Ma talking in the kitchen with Shinwoo. You waved and smiled at them taking a seat beside Manager Ma.

“Hey, party girl…. How are you feeling? Any hangover?” Manager Ma asked. You look at him confuse. Hangovers? So that must be why you felt horrible.

“Just headache. Did I miss something last night?” You asked looking at Shinwoo who was in from of you, pouring a cup of tea giving it to you. You thanks him.

“Just a little bit” Shinwoo said giving you some pills for your headache.

“Really?! What happen yesterday?” you said taking a sip of your hot tea.

“Oh Ho Ho Ho, last night was epic! You should see Jeremy’s face when you throw up on him” Manager Ma said chuckling winning a glare from Shinwoo, he stopped chuckling. You almost spilled the tea out of your mouth.

“I did what?!” you shouted. How could you do such thing? Did you really drink that much?

“Don’t pay attention to him [Your_Name]. It wasn’t that bad” Shinwoo said but you knew  he say it so you wouldn’t feel bad about it, but it was too late. You felt bad knowing that you throw up on him and you don’t remember a thing.

“It’s Jeremy mad at me?” you asked.

“Well, I don’t think he as mad as Taekyung” Manager Ma said without thinking getting another glare from Shinwoo.

“Taekyung too?! Why did I do?! He for sure will kill me!!!” You said scared and trying not to form tears on your eyes. Shinwoo give you a warm smile. You looked away sighing.

“Don’t worry too much. Teakyung wouldn’t kill you, maybe get mad but nothing worse. I won’t let him touch you.”  He said trying to make you stop worring . “If it makes you feel better Jeremy is outside with Jolie and Taekyung is in his room with Go Minam. I think he is scolding him again” He said putting his dishes on the sink. You smiled at him saying thank you.

You decided to go and apologize to Jeremy first, since he was already outside. You headed outside and saw Jeremy brushing Jolie and for the looks of it, he bathed her. He turned his head and saw you standing behind him staring nervously at the floor. He smiled and continued brushing Jolie. He knew what you were doing there, struggling with yourself. Seeing you behaving like that, he guessed that you came to apologize about the event of last night and even if he already had forgiven you. He wanted to have a little fun with you and also was curious to know what you have to say.

“Did you come to help me or just to stare?” He said offering you another brush, so you could help him brush Jolie. You took the brush feeling uneasy. You sat on the other side facing Jeremy peering at his face.

“You seem a little down. Are you ok?” He asked looking at you worried. You shook you head flustered. He smiled at you and continued brushing Jolie.

“Umm…about last night….” He cut you off.

“So… you remember?” He asked surprised.

“No, but still I wanted to apologized” You reply getting a frustrated sigh from Jeremy. He looked away with sadness on his eyes. Making you frown in confusion.

“Why did you have to bring it up” He said trying to sound sad and it was working. You look at him worried.

“Did I do something bad?…” You asked.

“Do you really don’t remember the…” He struggled to say the last part. As he asked, you felt lost for words.

“…” you only look at his hurting face. He sighed again.

“Forget it [Your_ Name] it doesn’t matter…anymore…” He said avoiding your eyes. Trying not to laugh he kept brushing Jolie.

“I can’t! I want to know what happen. What made you act this away? Please Jeremy tell me!” you pleaded. He stood up and came closer to you. His face was inches from yours. You gulped and blushed seeing his face closer to yours.

“You really don’t remember….. the kiss” He said looking intensely at you. Your pulse skipped, your eyes widened in shock. Did you hear right?

“I……kiss…” He nodded touching your forehead with his making you shift. “But…ho-ow?” you stuttered, blushing.

He turned away from you faking some tear he replies to you. “You were really drunk last night and it just happened” He said faking his cry. “You see it happen like this….”

~Jeremy’s P.O.V Flashback~

You went with the Wondergirls to have a friendly chat, but you drink too much. When Taekyung and I found you. You were all wild and yelling that you wanted to stay. After all your wildness you passed out and we took you to the van. I sat beside you so I could help you, if you needed me, like a good friend would do. I was checking you to see if you had a fever. When you suddenly open your eyes and sat straight up. I asked you if you were fine, you gaze at me with those snidely eyes. You touch my hair and said “Jeremy why you are so hot?!”

“Did I really said that?” you asked.

“Yes!” he sniffed “now, with the story” you nodded

“Sorry go on” He nodded. Looking at Jolie thinking were he left off

Right you said that I was hot and I look at you surprised. I was really shocked when you said that. You kept touching my hair and I felt uncomfortable. When I tried to move away, you pushed yourself toward me with a flirty smile. Now I was scared of your behavior. I glanced at you. You were inches from my face and you kept looking at my lips. I move my face away from yours, but you took my face and said “Don’t be shy, you know how many time I have dreamed for this”

You frowned, raising one eyebrow “I hadn’t dream anything about you” Jeremy look at you with fake tears.

“Well, how would I know you were the one who said that!!! And I wouldn’t blame you. I guess I’m too handsome” He said brushing his bangs away from his face dramatically. Getting a weird look from you “Ok, like I was saying…”

I tried to push you away “Please [Your_Name] you need to rest. It’s the alcohol making you do all of this” you put a finger on my lips “HUSH my pretty blond boy. Just use your lips to kiss me” with that, you grabbed my shirt and kissed me! I tried to escape from your lips I yelled “NOOOO” but you got away with it. Harassing me with a smile in your face after that I started to cried. I couldn’t even sleep last night. I was having nightmares all night.

~End of the flash back~

 You blinked in shock. Jeremy was sniffing and trying not to burst laughing. Seeing your shocking face was priceless. Your mind went blank as you were processing the story Jeremy has told you. Feeling worse than before. How could you do something like that and to Jeremy! Who was only helping you! You were the worst friend ever! ‘Poor Jeremy…’  You sighed.

“Even thinking about it gives me shivers! Oh Jolie!” He said hugging Jolie. You stood up there without saying anything and stared at him trying not to cry right now. He glances back at you, tilting his head to the side looking puzzled ‘is she trying not to cry?’  He kept looking at you. He didn’t want to make you cry. Now he was feeling kind of bad for teasing you like that.

“Jeremy. I’m really sorry for all that I did. I really didn’t mean to…kiss…you. Not even throw up on you. I guess I’m a bad friend. I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness…but still I needed to say how sorry I am….so …sorry” You said with concern you didn’t want him to think you were easy like that. When he saw your face, letting down the tears that you couldn’t control anymore, he felt really bad. He couldn’t contain anymore. He burst into laughter making you tilted your head in confusion. “What is so funny?” You asked cleaning your tears. He smiled at you. You frowned

“Hahaha…Sorry [Your_ Name]” He chuckled “It’s funny your expression. Anyway, don’t feel bad about it. I was just joking about the kiss.” he said grinning, petting your hair. “ Ow,  don’t look like that, you’re so easy to tease!”

“WHAT?!!! Wait…you mean…I didn’t kiss you?” You asked unsure if you heard right. Jeremy nodded smiling at you. You let out a sigh of relief. Your tensed muscles started to relax when you heard was all I lie. He scared you really good. Now you glance at him mad.

“Jeremy! You are so mean. How could you make me think that I was a ert!” you exclaimed a little mad. He chuckled and pinched your cheek playfully. “Ouch! But Jeremy… what really happen last night?” you asked taking his hand off your cheek and realizing that he never told you the real story. He was always teasing you. He shrugged his shoulder and relaxed on the bench he was now sitting.

“Well, after you pass out on the club Taekyung took you to the van and when we were heading here. You wake up and throw up on me. The End” He said shivering trying to erase that memory. “ You know you should stop drinking, it not your style”

“Jeremy you are so mean! How could you make me believe that I kissed you” you said punching his arm.

“Haha well you are easy to tease [Your_Name] I just wanted to have a little revenge for throwing up on my favorite shirt!!” he said chuckling.

“I’m sorry” You said feeling guilty again. He smacks your back playfully.

“Hey no harm was meant so don’t think about that. I’m trying to forget it. So… do the same ok?” He said grinning at you. You hug him making him blush madly.

“I’m really sorry Jeremy. I promise I will not drink ever again!” you said grinning.

“Keep that promise. I don’t want another good shirt go to get ruined” He said joking. You blushed from embarrassment.

“Well I better get inside and apologize with the others” You said putting down the brush down and heading back to the house. He glances at your back watching you get inside, feeling something he couldn’t figure out. He touched his chest feeling a tingling sensation when you hug him that made his heart skip a beat. ‘That girl is something else’. He smiled at your back petting Jolie one last time. “She is sure easy to tease. Just like Go Minam! Ohh I totally forgot who she actually kissed…Oh well she wouldn’t have belived me anyways” He said taking one last look to your back heading inside.


You let out a sigh of relived when you came inside. You saw Shinwoo in the living room watching the tv. You heard some screaming coming from the tv so you went to check out was he was watching.

“ Hey Shinwoo what you're watching?” You asked sitting beside him. He glance at you and smiled.

“Just some old stuff. It’s a performance of our first album. Go Minam wasn’t in our band yet” He said planting his eyes on the TV again.

“Do you mind if a stick around?” you asked getting comfortable in the couch forgetting that you needed to do something else.

“Not at all!” you smiled.

 

 

 

As you watched the performance, you were amazed by them. They look good and the crowd loved them. But what caught more your attention was Taekyung smile. You could see that he was enjoying it and that makes you happy to see that he had a warm side. Like Jeremy once said ‘Cotton Candy’ He smiled so beautiful! It gives you shivers around your arms. Also, what amused you was Shinwoo hair he looked younger and it looked like an animal was living in his hair. You started to and he pushed you playfully chuckling too.

“You are right, my hair looks kind of funny” He said chuckling looking at his hair on the TV.

“See I told you, hahaha but still you look cool, being the rapper of the bad it suites you hahaha” you said teasing him more.

“Ha ha really funny. Stop laughing at my hair. Ms. Drunkie” He said messing your hair.

“Hey stop it!” you said trying to push his arms away from you messy hair (thanks to him). He chuckled looking at your messy hair.

“Now who looks like having and animal living in his har." He smirked and you giggled."So…everything is alright with Jeremy?” He finally asked. You nodded. He smiled kindly. “That’s good to hear” you smiled back.

“He’s always teasing me, but it the end everything is alright!” you said happily.

“Great! And everything is alright with Taekyung too?”  He asked curiously. You freeze in shock. You totally forgot about Taekyung! You were so caught up with Shinwoo and the music video, which you forgot to apologize to Taekyung. Shinwoo glance at your expression in confusion. “Something’s wrong?” He asked worry.

“I forgot…..” All you could say. He blinked.

“What?” you cover your face with your hands and sigh.

“I forgot to apologize to him.” He chuckled.

“That’s it? I thought you got him mad or something. “You shook your head.

“I better go now. Before I regret it” Shinwoo nodded giving you a comfortable smile.

“Good luck”

“Thanks…” You said before heading to Taekyungs room.

On your way to Teakyung’s room you could hear him shouting to someone, so Shinwoo was right, he was scolding  Go Minam. You couldn’t really catch what he was saying. You swallow hard. Maybe it was a wrong idea to come in right now. You didn’t want to be eating alive by him. When you reached his door, you took a few steps back ‘I should come back later…yeah its better’. Before you could turn away the door slam open. You raised your eyes finding Taekyung’s mad eyes glaring at you.

“What do you want?” bitterness could be heard in his voice and you have to admit that it’s scared you when he is in a bad mood. You hear a sigh so you look around to see Go Minam behind Teakyung.

“Sorry Hyung, I won’t get involved again” Go Minam said stepping out of the room upset. You didn’t say a word and neither did him. You didn’t dare to look at his face; you didn’t want to be turned into a stone. Thanks to those poison eyes.

You didn’t want to disturb him, so you did what you thought was best. Leave immediately.

“STOP. I never said you could leave” he said still mad. You shrink on your spot. Still gazing at the floor you turned back to him.

“Umm, it’s ok, I can come back later, when you are free” you said trying to get away but it didn’t work.

“Get in”  Losing the argument you nodded and walked inside his room praying that he won’t get more mad and kick you out of the dorm.  

 


Finally the chapter is done!

I know, I have been inrresponsible with the story. All I can say is sorry :(

Well at least I have one good news and one bad....The good news is that finally I have a new pc. That means I can update yay!!!

The bad one is that I'm really busy with exams :( booooo....but I will try to update more quckly (please don't KILL ME)

So yeah that's all...

I hope eveybody likes it and please my beloved readers, I beg you, let me know what your thoughts of this chapter. I haven't recieve any reviews and it making me sad :(

Again thanks all of you who have subcribe and who keep supporting the story LOVE YOU ALL :)

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

:3