The Story - Chapter 8

Grim Reaper

No one's POV:

The royal car escorted them back to the castle. When they arrive, the Queen escorted each of them to their rooms. MinHo, JongHyun, Onew, Taemin and Key was in one huge room while Sulli was asked by the Queen to share a room with her. Of course at first Sulli refuses, but after much nagging from the Queen, she accepted. Who knows that behind the mature side of the Queen lay's a childish side of her? It was evening already when they were gathered in the castle's dinning room to eat dinner and more. They were eating quietly when the Queen suddenly asked JongHyun and MinHo what happened when they was still at the dungeon. MinHo and JongHyun gulped while shivered a little when they remembered what happened.

MinHo/JongHyun's POV:

We were eating soundlessly when suddenly the Queen asked us about the dungeon and all. We started to shiver when we heard the question.

MinHo: Sure my Queen. We will tell you every single thing.

JongHyun: Y-Y-Yes your majesty.

Start of the story:

We were brought into a dungeon that was very creepy looking. Even in one of the cell, we saw three totally dead skeleton scattered. We were already locked up in one of the cells when we woke up. About three until four minutes after we woke up, Mr. Ghost here appeared in front of our cell suddenly. He then laughs spookeyly (A/N:Sorry if it was pronounced wrongly) after seeing our shocked face. He then says:" You guys will be left here until you guys rotten to death! But don't worry, your friends will follow you soon." When he was about to leave after saying that, I (MinHo) bravely asked him back why he did this to us. Then he answered: "To search revenger of course. I don't know you guys came here without checking the legend first. Every new visitors that came here, especially teenagers like you guys will be taken here one by one only to be left rotten to death. Huahahahahah!" He's loud voice echoed through the quiet dungeon. Then he continued: " Until the right one comes that I should kill myself so I could be free." "The right one?" I (MinHo) asked bravely again. " The right ones is the one that would come here one day with his 4 friends and 1 girl and yes right, he's a he. He is the only one that was able to kill me for eternity. Before that happens, I have to kill him first so that I would not still be a ghost. Now if you will excuse me, I would like to go back to my room" "Ghost could sleep?!" I (JongHyun) shouted. "You guys are surely stupid! I CAN sleep." He emphesized it. "Now shut up and let me sleep!" He's voice boomed again. We nodded our head slowly before he went out.

End of story.

Only this information that we could give you guys and your majesty.

The Queen's POV:

I was surprised by what I heard. I turned to look at Taemin. So he's the one all along! I have to protect him from him. 

Queen: Alright kids. It's preety late already. Let's get back to our rooms and get some sleep. No one, I repeat, No one can get out of their rooms at night alone. Even if you guys are together. You understand?

The 5 of them + Sulli: Yes your majesty.

Then we all begin to head toward our rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry if this chapter is more shorter than the other chapters. My mind just went blank suddenly and I lost my flashdisk where I usually put my documents of stories. That is the reason why I haven't been updating this story. I'm truly sorry guys.... *bows 90 degree* Any ways, enjoy the chapter guys! \(^u^)/ 

~Valentines