Arriving at the mansion- Chapter 4

Grim Reaper

 

At night,Onew had a nightmare.He woke up after.He woke up Key and Taemin and told them everything starting from A-Z.

His dream:

(Onew's POV)

I was walking inside a dark and gloomy mansion.I saw a hidden passage way and went in.I saw something like a prison.Inside the prison,I saw lot's of skeletons.At the very end of the prison place,I saw JongHyun and MinHo still alive but they were unconcious.JongHyun then woke up and saw me.He ask me to help him and MinHo to get out of there.While I was trying to open the door of the prison,I fell someone was walking behind me.JongHyun pointed behind me with a scared face.My small hairs behind my neck stood up.I turn around and saw HIM.The Grim Reaper aiming his weapon on me.I shouts out loud for help but he laughs.He said that no one can hear me and I will be the next victim.When he was going to strike his weapon on me,everything went black.

(the end of Onew's dream and POV)

Key's POV:

After Onew hyung told the story,he cries out loud.Sulli wokes up after hearing the loud cries.She saw Onew hyung and sights loudly.She walks towards Onew hyung and calms  him down.She then said:"What happens to him?" Taemin was the one who answered her:"He had a nightmare of him being next.But he said that there,JongHyun hyung and MinHo hyung still alive but MinHo hyung was still unconcious." She said again:"Maybe that is true.I did also have feelings that they were still alive." Wait a minute,I did feel it too."I felt it too!"I blurted out.I took a glance at the clock and it was 4.00 a.m.We all then decided to wash up and get ready to go to the mansion.

No one's POV:

They arrived at the place and met the old man again.Taemin and the others went up to him.

Taemin:Hello again Sir!We haven't introduce ourselfs last time right?My name is Taemin and this is my hyungs,Key and Onew,and the girl right here is Sulli.

?:Oh hello kid!Nice to meet you guys.My name is Joon.

Taemin:Now Sir,can you bring us there?

Joon:Sure kid!Let’s go now since the journey tooks 7 hours.

Taemin:Yes Sir!

They all went in to his car and went away.The old man was just instructing him where to go all the way there.When they were just a few meters away from the mansion,the old man stops the car and saids,

Joon:Kids,I can only sent you until here. Just follow this road and don’t turn left or right. You will reach there.Kids,but are you guys sure about going in there? A lot of people have went  in there but none of them has ever survive to go out of there.

Onew suddenly cut the conversation.

Onew:That explains the bones that I saw in my dream!

Joon:Bones?Well,whatever you’re talking about but just be careful.If I’d be you guys,I would’ve just turn back and went away from this island.But I am stuck in this island.So,good luck kids! Wish you all can survive.Bye kids.It’s time for me to go.Good bye.

Taemin and the others:Ok Sir! Thx for the advise Sir.Thx for everything.

With that,the old man left.After the old man left,Taemin parked the car and they continued to walk to the mansion.When they arrive,they all were so shoked by what they saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Oh!!! What did they saw? What happened next? Anyways, as you all know,school problems are blocking me from updating the story!(pouts sadly)But don’t worry! :D I’m still gonna update!Bye for now guys!

`Valentines