Plan Failed - Chapter 7

Grim Reaper

The first one to came in was the bait group, Onew, Key and the sheriff. Key saw the key's for the dungeon near the mansion door, took it and pass it to two of the sheriff who will rescue MinHo and JongHyun. Taemin , Sulli and Sheriff DongWoo was next to came and hid on their places. Onew, Key and the sheriff then shouted for the Grim Reaper to come and chase them.While they did that, they prepared the salt in their hands. Grim came and try to chase the three of them around.

Two of the sheriff then ran to the dungeon and rescue MinHo and JongHyun. They ran out of the mansion but both of the sheriff ran back in to help them. Before they did so, they told MinHo and JongHyun to wait there. The Grim finally decided to chase only the sheriff when they split up. The sheriff ran passed where Taemin was hiding. Taemin sprang out from his hidding spot and trying to grab his(Grim's) weapon but failed. The Grim realise it and changed his aim to Taemin. Taemin helplessly move back wards. The sheriff saw this and quickly telling him with hand signals from behind and then shouted,

Sheriff: Hey you ugly old ghost!

With that, Grim moves back to the sheriff. The sheriff now helplessly move back wards. Taemin then mouted, what about you?  to the sheriff. The sheriff mouted back, it's ok, run now before he cathch you!  Taemin looked back at the sheriff and mouted back for the lass time, Thanks! I'll save you later. Wait for us!  and ran away. Poor sheriff, he was captured by the Grim Reaper. Two of the sheriff came in to where the Grim is without knowing and was captured to. Gladly, Taemin and the others (including MinHo and JongHyun), ran back safely. They went to where the car is parked and dive back to town.

During the ride:

Onew: MinHo! JongHyun! We missed you guys so much!

MinHo and JongHyun: Us too hyung! We missed you guys too.

JongHyun: It was so scary back there! I almost lost hope.Thank God you guys came and save us!

Sheriff DongWoo: Glad you guys are ok, but sadly, my partners aren't.

Sulli: We're so sorry sheriff. We promised we will make a better plan to kill the Grim and save them. Don't worry.

Sheriff DongWoo: Thanks kids. We're at the police station now. See you guys later!

Sheriff DongWoo said it and went in to the police station. While they were starting to drive home, the royal car stopped them. They saw the Queen getting out of the car and they followed her and get out.

Taemin: Good afternoon you highness. Do you need anything?

Queen: Oh, so this two is your friends that was captured by him. Glad they were here again. I need the two of you friends to tell me every single detail o what had happened. You guys should sleep in the castle for this past few days. Follow me back to the castle kids.

Taemin: Yes your highness.

And so, they went to the castle trailing behind the royal car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys! So, how was it? Hope you guys like it! :D