Meeting The Queen Part 2 - Chapter 6

Grim Reaper

Hi guys! So, as I promised,here's another chapter! :D (Although I promised to update the chapter only) Wish you like it! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        After that conversation, sheriff DongWoo excused himself to make the appointment with the Queen. Not so long after,he came back again.

DongWoo:The Queen says that she could have some time right now. Go to the castle and show this paper to the guards. They will show you where the Queen is waiting.

Sulli: Thank you sheriff! :D

Then,they went to meet the Queen. Suddenly, a guard stop them.

~~~~Castle~~~~

Guard: Who are you and what appointment do you have with the Queen? ( He said sternly)

Onew: Here Sir! (Onew said while showing the paper)

Guard: Oh! I'm so sorry. The Queen is waiting from about an hour ago. Come.

Onew: Let's go guys!

So they went to meet the Queen.

~~~~Royal Room~~~~

*Knock,knock*

Queen:Come in.

Guard: Your majesty,these are the ones that made the appointment with you.

Queen:Oh, you may go now and welcome kids.

SHINee & Sulli: Good afternoon your majesty.

Onew: Your majesty, we're here because we wants to ask you some questions.

Queen: Continue.

Key:As you know, my friends were captured by Grim. 

Onew: I dreamt about them. All people that were captured by him that was believed to be dead was actually still alive. They were kept at an underground dungeon. But now, only my friends were still alive.

Taemin: So, we would like to ask you, how to kill him? I mean, as in real dead and doesn't bother any one again?

After hearing all of that, the Queen's expression turned gloomy.

Queen:I'm sorry kids, I have to go now.(While standing up)

Key:But---

The Queen pushed them trying to make them go. Sulli saw the changing expression and said,

Sulli: My Queen, I know you know something about this. Please tell us.We want to stop this thing once and for all. Even if we have to sacrifice our lifes.

Queen:But,it's to dangerous.

Sulli: Please?

Queen:Ok, I once dreamt about him too, but, it's how to kill him. I dreamt that he was saying that only his weapon that could kill him. That's all that I know.

Sulli: Thank you very much Queen. We promise that we will never rest until he rest in peace.

Queen: Be careful kids. I'm sorry that I can only help you by praying.

Sulli: You have helped us so much Queen. Thank you. We would go now.

They bid their goodbyes and went back to the police station. They told everything to sheriff DongWoo. He and 3 of his friends agreed to help them for their beloved country.Then, they went back to Grim's mansion.They parked the car a little bit further from the mansion. They stayed in the car for a while to discuss about their plans. After about an hour discussing,they finally came up with a great plan.

Here's the plan:

So, Key, Onew and one of the sheriff will be the bait, as in will be the one that will make Grim chase them. They heard that ghost will get hurt because of salt.So, they brought 2 small bottles of salt with them incase. Then, Sulli,Sheriff DongWoo and Taemin will hide in the corners of the mansion where Key,Onew and sheriff will pass by. When they pass by and Grim is following one of them, Sulli , Sheriff Dongwoo or Taemin will come out from the hidding place , take Grim's weapon and slash it through his heart. While the rest will take the key of the dungeon, open the door and save MinHo and JongHyun.

End of the plan.

Taemin: Let's go guys!

And with that,they sprang into action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~How was this chapter guys? Hope it's nice and fun to read! :D