Freedom - Chapter 10

Grim Reaper

Sorry for taking to long to update guys.. anyways.. enjoy!! ^  ^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taemin's POV:

The last thing I remembered was blackness covering me and that ghost. The next second, I'm inside a dungeon like place and I saw the other sheriffs inside a cell. I was then being thrown away in one of the cells. The first thing I did was remembering every inch of the place. I then saw Grim locking my cell. When he was about to vanish, the keys that was behind him falls down. At the same time, I fake a cough to hide the sound of the falling keys. He didn't realize it and just vanishes. I tried to reach the keys but failed. I tried again and again but still failed. I saw a wood, long enough to reach the keys, beside the sheriffs. I signed to the sheriffs to throw the wood to me slowly. I reached the wood and proceed to take the keys. I finally succeded and open my cell and the sheriff's cell. We slowly creeped out of the mansion and ran back home. I ran back to the castle while the sheriffs ran back to the police station. I met the guards who let me in and brought me to the Queen. The other SHINee and Sulli was happy that I'm back, including the Queen. 

Queen: Taemin!! I'm glad your back! 

Sulli: Yes oppa! I was so worried!

JongHyun: Yeah, says the one who was much more worried for him than us.

MinHo: Yup! Sulli keeps on whining and crying about you.

Sulli: Oppas!!! I'm so going to kill you guys later!

I can't believe that she actually likes me back!

Sulli's POV: 

I'm so embarrassed! They just broke my cover! Now he knows that I like him. I can't look into his face anymore but the next thing I knew is... he's hugging me!!! 

Queen: Come on guys. Why don't we leave this newly couple  alone first?

Sulli: Unnie!!

Then everyone started leaving me alone with Taemin oppa!! Oh-no!!

Taemin: Does that mean you like me?

Sulli: Urmmm... Y..Ye.Yes oppa...

Taemin: Glad to hear that then.

Sulli: Huh?

The next thing I know is that he was kissing me softly. I feel so happy. I feel like I'm in cloud 9. I slowly kissed him back. He broke the kiss and looked deeply in my eyes and said that he loves me! Today was the best day ever!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the short update guys!! Any ways, do you guys like the Taelli moment? Don't forget to comment guys!!