Searching Part 1 - Chapter 14

Grim Reaper

Taemin: I got a new plan!! (while looking excited)

Queen: What is it?! (looking excited too)

Taemin: First, we will meet him, then, we will start to make the plans!!

All: Ahh!! If that's all, we also can say... -_-' (while pretending to faint)

Taemin: Hehe?

Queen: Now let's go to meet him.. I know where he lives.

Then, they went off to meet the ex-gardener. The house was confusingly big. But, when they wanted to knock on the door, the door opened by itself. Noone was in the house, which is confusingly spooky.

Sulli: Eh? Why did the door opened by itself?

Taemin: You're definately asking the wrong person.

Queen: Let's come in.

Key: But, isn't it a bit dangerous for the Queen to follow us?

Queen: It's ok. I've also changed to the normal citzien's clothes right?

Sulli: Ok..

A while after they entered, the lights went on by itself. If the outside was already outstanding, the inside is undescribeable. The house was still undoubtly clean. While looking around, JongHyun found a letter under the coffee table.

JongHyun: Guys! Look at this!

Key: It's a letter....from the gardener!

Taemin: Hyung, read it please.

JongHyun: {The contains of the Letter}

Dear the Chosen One,

You've seen me already and I know that you are looking for me to tell you a way to kill him. The day has come. The given time for you to kill him is only in one more month. But, as I promised to him, I wouldn't just come out and told you how to kill him. You have to find me. In this house, there are a lot of clues that will help you to find me. But, don't waste your time any longer. This search isn't as easy as you think it would be. The consequences if you couldn't kill him in the given time or must I say the dead line, he will be undefeatable and immortal in the human world that noone can kill him again. I suggest for you to start the search now. Good luck.

                                                                                                                Your's Sincerely,

                                                                                                                  L.S

Queen: That's all? How can we search for him then?

Taemin: He just mentioned that there are clues scattered around here to help us find him. Let's search for it now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Thanks for still subscribing!! Here is the update!! Have fun reading!