Meetings

Caribbean Bay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He shot another brief glimpse at his watch, impatient. "When is this director or whatever arriving? I don't have all the time in the world."

Yuri then replied, throwing him a spurious smile. "All of us are also waiting but you don't see any of us whining." Yuri chuckled when he looked significantly irritated.

Minho flashed a swift glare towards Yuri before peeping another glance at his watch.

An unfamiliar figure then made his entrance in one of the more luxurious meeting rooms of the Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel. The hushed whispers amongst the younger individuals immediately came to a halt and the silence crept amongst them.

"I haven't seen him around here before," muttered Chunji, eyes aglow with curiosity as he gave the outrageously mature, polished man a thorough look.

"Who is he?"

Yuri tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "That man over there? I believe he is in charge of this whole event," she said with a smile

Once seated, he ushered all the heirs and heiresses to sit alongside with him with a small smile.

"I suppose you all know why you are here?"

Without hesitation, the people present at the meeting bobbed their heads up and down.

Clearing his throat, the man introduced himself. "Annyeong, I am Mr. Lee, the one who will be behind your everyday lives during this summer. First of all, we will travel on the private jet tonight to get to Carribean Bay and from there; your akready once exclusive life will be taken to a whole new level."

Eyes slighter wider, Yoona remarked. "Where are we going to stay?"

"There is a hotel present at the island and rooming is already organized and set in stone. The moment you set foot down will be when I announce your roommates." His leather shoes created a soft thudding sound as he walked the length to the door exit, ordering everyone to board on the bus where it will be travelling to the airport.

"The hotel better a 6 star one." Chunji muttered under his breath.

Rising reluctantly from the seat, the few individuals began trailing after the man. Once arriving upon the bus, they all stood awkwardly outside the bus, each person pondering where to seat themselves.

Out of the corner of his eye, Mr. Lee glanced at the young kids with curiosity. "What are you all waiting for? Get in!"

All at once, everyone began lining up and all boarded the bus in a direct, business like way. With the limited amount of spacing, they all were forced to sit alongside with a partner.

In the midst of the ride to the airport, conversations within the vehicle began taking place.

Tiffany peered over at the young man beside her. "You again?" Her voice was drenched in sarcasm. "If I didn't know any better, I would have assumed you have some sort of an attraction towards me."

Chunji simply shrugged in response. "Maybe I do."

A half smile graced Tiffany's lips right before she shut her eyes to receive some well deserved rest. Who knows how life will become for me once I arrive there?

Chunji glanced at the motionless Tiffany. It's good to know that there is a humane side to you.

Myungsoo was seated in the back, with a book

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter