Mind Play

Caribbean Bay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Saying a quick hey to my extremely beloved readers. Honestly, I didn't know it would have taken such a long long time for another update of mines, I apologize for keeping the ones who read this waiting for so long. You know? Age really does change everything, the past year, I didn't have the sudden urge to update, despite knowing there are people waiting. But hey~ I'm back :) I honestly am thankful that you people are supporting me and I hope you won't be disappointed with my update! Oh, I changed the format of the story so my readers from before,  please reread the previous chapters!

 

Tomorrow is when the real games begin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Somnolent young adults filed out of the lecture hall in one small cluster after a protracted three-hour session, Myungsoo included, although he mostly kept to himself. He was not a recluse — truthfully, he was one of the more astute contenders in the department — but being a social butterfly wasn’t very high up on his to-do list, especially he clearly knew what his purpose his prescence was here for. Myungsoo thought it better for him to remain on the fringe of the social order instead of the center of it.

“You look awfully drained.” His burden momentarily dispersed as he heard her voice. Truthfully, Myungsoo could not comprehend why his mind responded to her in this perplexed manner, he couldn't distinguish if he was infatuated or just simply acknowledging her. "It has unquestionally nothing to do with you, Hwang Miyoung. If I were you, I won't ever display any signs of affection nor care in front of the others."

Tiffany paid no heed to her purportedly amicable hostile greeting. Instead, she advanced towards him and his lean, slightly solitary structure. "Just because you don't remember, it doesn't mean that I forgot, Kim Myungsoo," she slated, rather quietly, "Money does change everything. Does it not? For an once continually beaming Hwang Miyoung to alter into the woman who I am today, it only takes one simple yet unforgetful heartbreak. You ruined me, yet you have no memory of it."

Myungsoo said nothing in return. His mind was an asylum of muddled thoughts; none were accessible nor were they intelligible. The most disconcerting portion of all was that notwithstanding the tartness of it, but how he somehow found himself believing her words despite having no memory of what she claimed they once "had".

"To think that you would have expressed any remaining sentiments to me," Tiffany chuckled with a hint of bitterness behind her laugh. "I'm a ludicrous fool, to bare on my feelings these past five years, despite being aware that you having no regrets of letting me go."

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter