Introduction

Caribbean Bay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the metropolitan city of Yongin, nine 2nd generation billionaire individuals are once again given the exceptional opportunity to travel to South Korea's most favored and exclusive Caribbean Bay after being unoccupied for one long decade. Only the elite and influential can be given this once in a lifetime opportunity. Two months. A summer in this hot, exotic island. A trillion dollar worth island.  9 individuals.  A passionate summer it will be.

--------

The cold wind blew right at Tiffany’s face as she strutted her way down the red carpet with the slightest smirk planted on her face. Cameras were flashing at her from all directions and she was loving every moment of it. Bouncing her fluffy curls and giving her million dollar smile, she had once again awed the huge population of Korea with her appearance and sense of fashion. It was not a wonder why she was labelled as South Korea's  Ravishing Princess. In her flowy white night gown which made her skin glow even more, she confidently posed for a few shots just to entertain the reporters before making her way into the hotel, where an event for only the billionaires of the decade was being held.

---------

A few moments after the most prestigious Miss Hwang had departed from the scene, an eye catching red sports car made its way to the front of the grand entrance. Ushering a man to park his car, he slowly made his way out, awing people with his charms and looks. Smirking, he held his head high up, allowing the attention to be made towards him. Just before entering the hotel, he turned around and smiled at the camera for one single shot.

In his head, he had already figured out the title of the new article Chunji, an appearance in the event of the century.

---------

Luhan slowly observed the scene with cautious eyes as he set foot out of his limousine. He gave a quick thanks to his chauffeur and gently fixed his tie, trying at all costs to not bring any attention to himself. Upon approaching near the flash mob of paparazzi, he acknowledged their presence by bringing up his hand and greeting them silently. Sure that they had took at least one shot; he also made his way down the red carpet, ready to meet his companions.

---------

Hiding her fears through her smile, she tried her best to walk down the red carpet with confidence. She was frightened deep inside but it was hidden through her smile and her beauty. Yoona walked down slowly with her dress trailing behind her and upon entering the hotel, she turned and smiled at the camera for some shots and made her way in. In an event like this, it was needed to get at least one shot.

---------

Being the daredevil he was, this mastermind made no attempt to have a picture taken and gave no answer to the questions that were being thrown at him. Instead, he kept his peace and silence by walking down the red carpet and slightly frowning during his walk down, his thoughts unknown to anyone. He was in the process of preparing for meeting his accomplices and creating strategies in order to gain the trust of these few individual heirs and heiresses. That was all that was important to him. Winning. Gaining future partners for the sake of his family business. Even if he despised certain individuals. Myungsoo did not care who he would hurt in the process as long as he was declared the winner in the very end.

----------

Beaming at the cameras, Yuri was in her comfort zone, happily answering and smiling at the reporter. She knew that she was in the middle of the spotlight but she still kept her smile going and her spirits running. Though she smiled and gave honest and truthful answers, a voice kept ringing through her head. A reminder that this is not as friendly as she perceived it to be. The attention from the media also clearly shows how much the society is concerned about this. The other eight... Will we be like the those from ten years ago? Falling in love, and then ending up with nothing. I must rise to the very top and remain there until the very end.

--------

Taemin stared at his reflection in the car. He looked vulnerable at this moment and he knew it himself. He pumped his fist and muttered “Fighting.” before going back to reality. Walking down the red carpet, he fixed his blazer and set his cold yet incredibly striking look to everyone. He bowed once he was done and slowly strode down and entered the large gates of this hotel. His once vulnerable look no longer existing.

-------

Stopping in his tracks, he recognized a young male from the list of competitors he had and he observed him from head to toe. Minho checked and analyzed if Kai had any strengths or weaknesses that he should be aware about but Kai was not dumb, he hid it well so no one could sabotage him or manipulate him in any way. Minho shot him a curious look and together they walked down the aisle, stopping to pose for the cameras. Minho smiled with polite eyes, greeting the reporters while Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter