Camp, camp, camp!

The Hardest Math Problem Ever

Listen to Super Junior-M's A Man In Love.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHIq5LH0zug&feature=related

P.S. When the text is blue, that means Winter is narrating talking. When it's yellow, it means Summer is narrating or talking. When it's green, it means both of them are talking at the same time. When it's orange, another character is narrating or talking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other campers reached camp and they were just waiting for the last bus to arrive. The campers were making friends with each other. Henry Lau in particular, made friends with a bunch of boys, who he also will be sharing a cabin with.

"Hyung, what number is our cabin again?" asked Ryeowook.

"Cabin 10 in the boys' side of the camp site." replied Leeteuk.

"Oh, thanks!" said Ryeowook.

On Winter and Summer's bus, a sleepy Summer was resting on Winter's shoulder. Winter was fast asleep and was resting her head on the window. Suddenly, bright morning sunlight hit Winter's face.

"mmm..."

Then, the bus stopped. Winter fluttered her eyes opened, yawned and stretched a little bit. She woke up, and shook her older twin.

"Summer unnie, wake up!"

"Wake up, unnie. We reached camp already!" 

"mmm...5 more minutes, please..."

"C'mon, we already have a 5 minute birth distance. Now wake up!" 

Soon, she also woke up and they both got off the bus. After every camper in the bus got off, the bus storage opened up. The campers got their stuff, and Winter already pulled out her and Summer's suitcase. As the other campers got on their reserved bikes and carts, Summer was still having a fight with her violin case.

Winter was checking on her backpack and watched her twin in the white chiffon dress. Summer raised the handbag on her right arm and pulled her violin case. She decided to pull her violin case with all might.

Summer took a deep breath, and pulled her violin case in one...two...three...HIYA!!

Good thing is, Summer's violin case was out. Bad thing is, Summer fell on the hard pavement on her poor tiny . A chuckling Winter offered her twin a hand, and pulled Summer with no fight. Duh, Summer's pretty light!

"Thanks a lot!"

"No prob! Um...Your dress is a little dirty on the backside."

Summer frantically dusted her dress and made her younger twin jump up and down, laughing. Winter took out her emergency fashion kit from her backpack. Don't ask, but she's a little girly though no one knows. She took the clothe whitener and faced her twin.

"Hold still!"

"But, but..."

"Better stop dusting your dress because it won't do a thing!"

Winter knelt near her twin and began applying the whitener on her dress. When she was done, it was already as white as before. The two looked around, and they saw that almost every camper already left. Summer went to inquire about her bike and she received it.

Winter helped her twin attach the suitcases to the back of the bicycle. She got her trusty skateboard out, and they began riding to their cabin as usual. As they rode, they began chatting about a few things in life like school, social life, and thing they actually have in common.

Meanwhile, in Cabin 10, the boys were chatting with each other. A daydreaming Henry sat near the window to look at some bypassers. But he only found the summer breeze blowing the dried leaves and some squirrels.

"Henry! What are you doing and staring into space for?" joked Zhou Mi, his best friend.

"What?" said Henry and snapped back to reality.

"I said...Oh, never mind!" said Zhou Mi and sat next to Henry.

"Sorry. I guess I was too consumed in my own world." he apologized.

They both stared outside, and on time, the twins happened to pass by. They were seduced with their beauty and charms, but they were completely different. The girl on the bike had beauty of an angel, while the girl on the skateboard had haunting beauty that his -or their- eyes can never forget.