Then we met...

The Hardest Math Problem Ever

Please listen to Bad Girl by BEAST/B2ST.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCrYmWsYzCA&feature=related

P.S. When the text is blue, that means Winter is narrating talking. When it's yellow, it means Summer is narrating or talking. When it's green, it means both of them are talking at the same time. When it's orange, another character is narrating or talking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The campers decided to make friends with the other campers before tonight's "Campers' Campfire Dinner". Meanwhile, Summer went to the meadows to write on her diary once again. Winter decided to hand out in the woods, where she can relax for once. Henry and Zhou Mi went outside too. Henry decided to go somewhere else, while Zhou Mi wanted to relax in the woods.

"Hey, Henry! Be back here before 6:30 PM, and you better be with Zhou Mi, OK?" said Siwon.

"Yes, hyung!" he replied.

"Don't worry, we won't be gone for too long. If we need you, we'll find you near the lake, right?" said Zhou Mi.

"Yup!" replied Yesung.

"Ok, bye!" Henry and Zhou Mi said together.

Henry took his bike and rode to the meadows. He admired the beauty of nature as some campers said hello. He cheerfully replied to everyone who greeted him. When he reached the meadows, he saw a figure under the tree. It was Summer, and her gorgeous black hair was swaying with the breeze. Her beauty was overwhelming. She was writing in her diary, when she suddenly stood up. She opened a case and pulled out a violin.

"Oh, she plays the violin too?" Henry said to himself as he got off his bike.

She began playing her violin perfectly, and she looked enchanting as the wind gently carried her hair and white chiffon dress. She looked like an angel. Henry walked towards her, and she stopped playing when she saw him coming her way. She placed her violin back in its case, and walked towards Henry.

"Hello there, are you lost?" she asked.

"No, no. I just wanted to go here, that's all." he said and they both walked back to the tree.

"My name's Summer, and you are?"

"Henry. Henry Lau. It's nice to meet you!" he said cheerfully.

"A pleasure to meet you too, Henry."

"So, you play the violin?" he asked her.

"Well, I play the violin, piano and flute. But that's all I know."

"Woah, you must be ver talented, huh?" he said.

"T-thanks..."

Meanwhile~

Winter reached the forest, and she spotted a tall tree covered with sweet apples. Excited, she placed her body bag behind her and climbed the tree. It was very cool and calming when she reached the top. It also has tons of leaves for covering, so when the camp coordinators find her, she can just cover herself to avoid getting caught. To tell the truth, Winter doesn't want to go to the Campers' Campfire dinner. She hates being with girly girls, trying to flirt with the guys. Gross!

She took out her sketchpad and randomly sketched the entire campsite, which was visible from the tree. She picked up one of the apples and wiped the skin. She bit it, and it was really delicious. She climbed over to one of the branches and looked at the sky. She breathed in and out, and strapped her bag on one of the thin braches. Then, she began swinging brach to branch, performing flips while moving from one branch to another.

"Wahoo!! This is WAY fun than playing stupid instruments!"

Meanwhile, Zhou Mi entered the forest and saw the tree with apples. Hungry, he shook the tree until one of the apples fell. He washed it in the nearby brook. When he took a bite, he couldn't stop eating the apple until it was gone. He walked to the tree and shook it again. Winter just reached one of the apple tree's branches and performed a flip, when Zhou Mi shook it. She lost her grip and fell down.

"AAAHHH!" she yelled as she fell.

"What the!?" said Zhou Mi, when Winter suddenly fell on him.

Winter fell on top of Zhou Mi, and he fell flat on his back. She immediately stood up and helped him stand up too. When he got up, he dusted the dried leaves on his back and she fixed her hoodie.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what happened, but the tree just began shaking!"

"It's alright. But I should be the one who's sorry. I shook the tree to get an apple." he explained and rubbed his head.

"It's fine. What are you doing here anyway?" she asked.

"Honestly, I got bored. I don't want to join any camp activities and stuff this summer." he said.

"Yeah, I know how you feel."

"How can a girl like you feel the same thing? No offense." he said.

"I'm not one of those girly girls or s in this camp. I just want to chill for once, and hopefully get out of here after 3 months."

"Yeah, same here." he replied.

They began chatting about how annoyed they are with the other campers, and they soon learned about their similarities. She loves the great outdoors as much as him, and she has a passion for singing too. They are both skilled in talking and entertaining people, even in another language!

Summer and Henry also talked about their camp life. They talked how it was hard learning the violin in camp at the age of 6 and all. But the twins didn't mention about the other twin for no reason. Soon, it was already 6:30 PM and Zhou Mi and Henry went to the dinner hall. Summer did the same, but Winter just hid in the woods.