Cabin stories

The Hardest Math Problem Ever

P.S. When the text is blue, that means Winter is narrating talking. When it's yellow, it means Summer is narrating or talking. When it's green, it means both of them are talking at the same time. When it's orange, another character is narrating or talking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Camper's Dinner, the twins headed back to their cabin. Winter reached their cabin first, since her sister Summer had to walk with Henry. She knows something good will pop out of those two, just like in love stories and movies. On the other hand, Summer is completely swept away by Henry's cuteness. She wishes to be his girlfriend and hope they can have a cute relationship where Henry is the only one for her.

Winter was lying on her bed while texting her friends back home. She said that everything was cool and her fairytale-like sister already found her true love. Seriously, Winter was disgusted because this is the real world, and Summer is not a story's favorite princess. It was irritating to be with the perfectionist sibling of yours, but hey, Winter and Summer ARE twins!

*Knock *Knock

"I have a black belt in Taekwondo, Hapkido and Aikido for your information!" she warned.

"Oh relax, Winter. It's your unnie."

"If you're lying, I'll kick your !" she said and sat up.

"Just open the door, dongsaeng."

"It's open." she said and Summer opened the door.

Summer entered their cabin carefully so she won't get startled. When she closed the door, she melted and sat down on the wooden floor while making an in-love expression. Winter just rolled her eyes because she knows her sister will say something about her new found cutie.

"Let me guess, lover girl. You found the cutest guy alive in camp, he seems to have feelings for you too, a will be your competition, you win, you become lovers, the end." Winter narrated.

"Winter dongsaeng, I met this guy named Henry while I was writing in my diary." Summer started.

"Of course you did..."

"He was really nice, sweet, and has cute chubby cheeks! He can play the violin really well and he's SUCH a gentleman."

"Oh boy..."

"Speaking of a boy, a tall Chinese guy was looking for you earlier."

"Oh, that guy. He's Zhou Mi, and one of the least gay people in this mad camp."

"You know, maybe he's your destiny. Maybe he'll fall for you because you're both compatible."

"Sis, I don't believe in girl-boy love, 'K? It's stupid, and who would fall for Korea's embarassment?"

"Zhou Mi? Who knows?"

"Enough of this nonsense. I'm taking a shower." she said, stood up from her bed, and walked to grab her towel. Winter ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Meanwhile, Summer is still by the door daydreaming.

After Winter took a shower, Summer went inside the bathroom to take a quick bath. They both got changed in their matching pajamas, except Summer's pajamas are pink and Winter's pajamas are blue. Summer had a towel wrapped around her hair and Winter just towel dried her hair and didn't comb it yet. They lied on their beds and talked about the dinner.

"Winter, can you describe Zhou Mi?"

"Why?"

"I just want to see if you guys are compatible and all."

"Fine. He's very vibrant and adventurous, and he takes up a lot of extreme sports just like me. He's good at speaking in Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean and basic English."

"What else?"

"Why should I tell you?" Winter whined.

"Because I'm your unnie."

"That's it. I didn't exactly learn about him like I'm his girlfriend or something!"

"Oh, Ok." Summer said in defeat.

Cabin 10~

Henry and Zhou Mi entered their cabin, and their hyungs were still trying to kill each other with waterguns. The two sat down near the window to talk about their encounters during the dinner.

"So Henry, I see that you're getting close to that angelic girl, huh?" said Zhou Mi.

"Yeah, I am. Why, do you like her hyung?" asked Henry.

"Not really." Zhou Mi lied.

He was also beginning to like Summer because she was the girl of his dreams. She is God's perfect creation to both of them. Summer was a complete angel all over.

"Hey, I thought you met a girl earlier." said Henry.

"Oh, her? Yeah, that was Winter and she's one of the least ty girls in this mad camp." said Zhou Mi.

"Funny, the angelic girl's name is Summer. I don't know but I think they might be related to each other." said Henry.

"Or maybe it was just coincidence." said Zhou Mi.

"Yeah, maybe. Can you tell me more about that girl you met?" said Henry.

"Eh, you start first." said Zhou Mi.

"Ok, she's totally pretty and angelic. She's very talented in the violin, piano and flute. Her hobbies are bike riding and writing in her journal or composing music. She's one of the smartest girls in her school too, but she's very humble. She's very sweet, nice, caring and honest." explained Henry.

"Oh, Ok." said Zhou Mi.

"I'm done. Now tell something about Winter, hyung."

"Well, Winter is very adventurous and outgoing. She loves taking risks even if she's a girl, and surprisingly, she's very comfortable around guys. She takes up a lot of extreme sports like me, and we speak the same languages, except she's more fluent with English than I am." explained Zhou Mi.

"Is that all?" said Henry.

"Duh! She's not my girlfriend, Henry." said Zhou Mi.

"You may never know, maybe she's the perfect girl for you. After all, I know you for more than 5 years already and the way you described her kinda sounded like you." said Henry.

"Why would she be my girlfriend? C'mon, Henry. Who would fall for China's embrassment?" said Zhou Mi.

"Winter?" said Henry.

"Henry!"

"Alright, alright. Let's just go to bed." said Henry and dragged Zhou Mi up.

They were beginning to feel sleepy so they went to their bunk bed and went to bed. Some of their hyungs were already sleeping, while some were still wrestling with each other.