Reality is a thing of the past

The Hardest Math Problem Ever

P.S. When the text is blue, that means Winter is narrating talking. When it's yellow, it means Summer is narrating or talking. When it's green, it means both of them are talking at the same time. When it's orange, another character is narrating or talking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, a bright and hot summer day. Today is the day campers will start their classes if they'd like. Some of them would chill while others would attend classes. Winter is planning to take a couple of classes today, but that's it. Meanwhile, Summer wants to spend the entire morning taking classes and relax in the afternoon.

Warm rays of light hit Summer's face, and she immediately woke up. For some reason, she wakes up really early in the morning. When the weather is good in the morning, Summer wakes up first. She knows that her younger twin will wake up 5 minutes after she does.

Summer yawned and stood up from her bed. She stretched a little and took a peak at her cellphone. Yoochun texted her and he said that the house was quiet and yet better for him. Mom and Dad won't stop annoying him with questions because the twins aren't there to bother them. Poor Yoochun!

Summer prepared for the morning and as expected, Winter woke up 5 minutes later. Winter also got ready and got changed into their typical styles. Summer is wearing a chiffon dress and Winter wore whatever she managed to wear in 1 minute. They headed to the Dining Hall to eat breakfast on their bike and skateboard.

Meanwhile, the boys of Cabin 10 also got ready for the morning. Henry and the rest travelled there using their bikes, except Zhou Mi. He used a skateboard to get there.

"Hyung, what will you do today?" asked Ryeowook.

"Me, I'll take a few classes today." replied Heechul.

"I don't care. I just wanna eat!" said Shindong.

"Are you sure even your bike can handle you?" joked Siwon and everyone laugh.

"I'm gonna chill today. I don't feel like it." said Sungmin.

"You always don't." said Zhou Mi.

"I don't know what I'll do today." said Henry.

"Same here." said Eunhyuk and Kyuyhun.

They continued chatting while heading to the Dining Hall to grab breakfast. It took them 20 minutes to reach the Dining Hall because their cabin is near the farthest side of the camp.

Ah, the appetizing smell of food filled the air as the camper helped themselves to breakfast. Summer and Winter sat down on the same table. A few of Summer's new friends sat with them, and this caused Winter to get angry. She hates being around people, much less does she share everything with Summer. The same room for years now, the same cabin and even the same closet.

"Psst!" Winter heard someone calling her. She turned around and saw Zhou Mi holding a tray of food. She smiled at him and faced him completely.

"What happened to the anti-social I met yesterday?" said Zhou Mi.

"She didn't change. These people are her roommate's friend, as a matter of fact." said Winter. For some reason, the twins won't admit that they are related to each other.

"Ok." said Zhou Mi and continued eating.

Later that day~

The morning passed and so did lunch. Winter headed to her spot and so did Summer. Henry went to the forest first because he wanted to take a nap under a tree for once. Once he rested under a tree, he heard the rustling of leaves from above. Henry was terrified so he climbed to tree. While he hid, he soon felt tired so he took a nap on one of the thick branches.

"Look out!!" he heard someone scream.

"Huh?" he said and thing he knew someone crashed into him. They both fell off the tree, but luckily it wasn't too high. Henry stood up and felt like someone was under him.

Henry realized it was a guy. He saw someone wearing a hooded jacket and the person covered his face. He was wearing sneakers and pants that was only up to his knees.

"Watch it buddy!" said Henry as the person stood up.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." said a low but a bit girly voice. He removed his hood, or should I say her. Henry was surprised that the person was actually a girl. She looked like a guy because of her short hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--" apologized Henry.

"No need. I'm sorry if I bothered you." said Winter.

"I'm Henry, and you are?" Henry said politely.

"Winter." she replied.

"Oh, so you're that girl Zhou Mi hyung met." said Henry.

"You know him?"

"Yeah, we've been friends for 5 years now."

"Oh. Well, nice knowing you but I gotta go!" said Winter and dashed off, deeper into the woods. Henry couldn't catch up to her so he just continued on with his nap.

Meanwhile, Zhou Mi decided to make his move and introduce himself to Summer. He went to the garden and he saw her, cutely playing the violin. She seemed like a dream to him by the way she looked. She's like an angel and he felt like he was in heaven.

"Um...Hello." he shyly greeted.

"Oh hi! My name's Summer, and who might you be?" she asked in a cute way.

"Zhou Mi. Nice to meet you!" he replied.

"Nice to meet you too! Now what brings you here?"

"I wanted to relax somewhere else. I'm new to this camp."

"Ok. If you need help getting around, just ask me. I've been here for a few years now."

"Really? That's awesome!"

"Thanks, but it's no big deal. I just love music. I feel like it's my life."

"Yeah, I know how you feel."

This conversation went on and on and on. Winter was a little upset that Zhou Mi didn't come to the forest. She decided to go see what her sister is up to so she went to the garden. There was a short cut she discovered that lead from the forest to the garden.

Aha, she finally reached the garden. Winter tried looking for her sister that seemed like a character from a fairytale. Oh sure, she's so pretty and good. She'll get a prince quickly. Whenever Winter cross paths with her sister's relationship and all, she's beginning to think that reality is a thing of the past.

Winter saw Summer chatting with Zhou Mi. So now her sister has two princes? What is this, Prince Charming is divided into two? Yeesh!