Eavesdropping

The Hardest Math Problem Ever

Please listen to BEAST/B2ST's Bad Girl.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCrYmWsYzCA&feature=related

P.S. When the text is blue, that means Winter is narrating talking. When it's yellow, it means Summer is narrating or talking. When it's green, it means both of them are talking at the same time. When it's orange, another character is narrating or talking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry and Zhou Mi decided to eavesdrop on the girls while the other campers inside Cabin 10 were arguing with their bed arrangements. Since it was probably going to take them a while to ride pass through their cabin, they will have a long conversation.

"How's the animal center? Everything good over there?"

"Good, and a lot of people are adopting the animals so far. And it's all thanks to me!"

"Everything in the animal center happens because of you, of course!"

"What about you? How's recital?"

"A bit tough, but I still managed to please the crowd."

"When a crowd claps, that means you must have went on stage!"

"Aww, thanks! You're the best dongsaeng a girl can have!"

"No, you're the best sister a girl like me can have!"

"No, you are! *chuckles"

The boys learned that the two are sisters, and they sure are attractive! Meanwhile, the boys of Cabin 10 managed to fix the bed arrangement. Henry will bunk beds with Ryeowook, and he'll be the one on the top since Ryeowook's too afraid to fall. Zhou Mi will bunk beds with Siwon, and he is also on the top because Siwon thinks the bed will fall.

After 15 minutes, the twins managed to reach their own cabin. They weren't sharing with anyone, just themselves. As much as the two wants to mingle with other campers, their mom and dad were too worried and got them a seperate cabin near the lake front. It was quite close to the other facilities, but far from the cabins.

Winter removed their luggage and Summer helped her bring them to their cabin. Summer got the keys and opened the door, and Winter brought the luggage inside. Before she went inside, she grabbed her skateboard and chained her sister's bike.

The cabin was really beautiful and the girls were facinated. It was simply beautiful and it gave a quaint feeling. Winter immediately dumped herself on one of the beds. Summer sat on her bed, and they both stared at the ceiling. Then, the two began giggling for no reason, just like old times.

"Unnie, what's our first camp activity?"

"I don't know, but for sure, there will be a huge camp fire dinner tonight."