We are who we are

The Hardest Math Problem Ever

Please listen to SNSD's My Best Friend.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyqcozH6QKs

P.S. When the text is blue, that means Winter is narrating talking. When it's yellow, it means Summer is narrating or talking. When it's green, it means both of them are talking at the same time. When it's orange, another character is narrating or talking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Winter's POV)

What's up? My name? It's Winter Rose Park. My Korean name is Park Gyeo-ul. I'm the younger twin of Summer Lily Park, or Park Yeo-leum.

Summer unnie and I are very different from each other. Although we are twins, we don't look the same at all. She has long, black silky hair while I have short jet-black hair. She has huge brown ulzzang eyes while mine are black. She has a light complexion, while I have a light brown complexion. I'm a few inches taller than unnie.

We are different when it comes to our attitudes. Seriously, we are totally different.

Unnie is the perfect, mild-tempered and angelic girl that everyone loves. She wants to be a professional pianist known around the world. She's quiet and enjoys a simple, peaceful life. She wears chiffon dresses most of the time and carries her flute or violin everywhere. She always writes in her diary under a tree outdoors or composes beautiful musical pieces. She uses cute words like "Aish!" and "Oppa!" most of the time.

She's like the girl from movies, who is very romantic and all around perfect as the main star. She's always sweet and never did anything wrong. She gets high scores in school and is one of the smartest gals in class. Mom and dad always brag her to their officemates and in family reunions. She's the image of perfection.

On the other hand, I'm an adventureous, outgoing girl who dreams big. I want to travel the world one day, as a famous celebrity and stunt artist. I love doing extreme sports that are not very common with girls today, like skateboarding and even football. I do a lot of sports and extreme stunts most of the time, and I love hanging out with Mother Nature. She provides me with the most awesome courses ever!

I'm may seem like this, but I have a heart too. I help out in animal centers and do stunts to stop animal cruelty. In other words, I do stunts for the greater good. I hate being quiet and formal like unnie. Unlike her, I never had a boyfriend because I hang out with guys. Mom and dad are not very cool with my carefree attitude and they said I must be like my perfect unnie. My grades in school are similar to an average student since I manage to smooth out an A everytime there's a test. Main point, I'm the laid back type.

Back to reality, me and unnie are just busy packing our stuff for Camp Starshine, where dreams happen. She is perfectly packing her stuff in her yellow suitcase. I just simply folded my clothes and placed them inside my blue suitcase.

"Winter dongsaeng, you should seriously pack your clothes neatly."

"Why? They're neat to me."

Unnie sighed in defeat. Then, I heard someone knock on the door. It swung open, and I saw my ridiculous brother Yoochun enter our room. I was sitting on my bed and I had my water gun with me.

"Hello ladies. Or should I say lady and Winter." he joked, and I squirted him with my water gun.

I stopped squirting him when he was soaking wet already. When I stopped, I laughed at him and he stood there, drenched.

"What the? Is this water?" he asked and smelled the liquid on his shirt.

"I wish it was water."

It was funny, until unnie tossed him a towel and scolded me.

"Winter, that's not right!" 

"Yeah, but it was DAMN funny, right?"

Unnie then gasped at my incredibly "foul" language. She's such a kill joy!

"Winter, how dare you use a language like that! It's rude!"

I rolled my eyes to what she said and ignored, pretty much most of it. Yoochun was a bit annoyed at Summer's perfection as well. But Summer unnie is my twin, which means I can't hate her no matter what. After our brother walked out of the room, probably to take a shower, me and unnie brought our stuff downstairs to wait for the bus. While waiting, we were having a chat with what we'll do at camp with our friends.

Then, the bus arrived. We gave mom and dad a kiss on the cheek before leaving, and said goodbye to a fresh smelling Yoochun. When we got outside, I helped my weak unnie place her stuff in the bus storage. After that, we went inside the bus and it was already on its way to camp. Yey!