Chapter IV: Oh! Baby, Honey, Candy, Chocolate!

The Life Of ...You and Me

 

Chapter IV: Oh! Baby, Honey, Candy, Chocolate!

 

 

 

 

This is going to be the first time that Donghae and Hyukjae will walk out of the school building without Donghae clinging on Hyukjae’s shoulder or even laying a finger to touch Hyukjae. They’re awkward to put it simply.

After knowing about the dream Hyukjae had last night, Donghae didn’t know what to act next. Earlier, he didn’t digest much about everything that happened.

When the bell rang he did finally noticed how Hyukjae fell silent and couldn’t lift his head and not to mention, still pink from blushing. He didn’t even say a word. Okay. He said two words: Let’s go; and Hyukjae just nodded and off they walk out of their room.

Donghae heave a silent sigh.

Hyukjae is now walking three feet ahead of him. Kyuhyun and Sungmin excused themselves and said they have a date. A perfect plan to leave them in this situation they were in right now.

His mouth couldn’t seem to speak even though he is as happy as hell right now, knowing Hyukjae had dreamed of them holding hands together. He couldn’t seem to act all jolly and gay right now all for one reason: Hyukjae didn’t seem to be happy. If he’s not, then why would he be?

He heaves another sigh, this time, a little louder for Hyukjae to hear.

Hyukjae stops on his track as soon as he heard Donghae’s exhausted sigh. He then called out his name.

“Donghae.” It came out almost a whisper since he didn’t open his mouth for quite awhile now.

Donghae, after hearing his name being called by Hyukjae stops walking and stares at the latter.

They stop in the middle of a flickering lamp post on the sidewalk.

Donghae can feel that Hyukjae will neither speak after calling his name nor turning around to face him so he decided that it’s best to do the next move himself.

His feet started walking towards Hyukjae’s back and then stops, just a few centimetres away. He then stretches both of his arms over Hyukjae’s shoulders and then folds them towards Hyukjae’s upper body, enclosing him in an unexpected embrace and pulled him close.

Hyukjae gasped suddenly feeling Donghae behind him and even smelling his scent that mixes with his own scent.

“Hae, what are you doing?”

Hyukjae tilts his head to the side and stare at Donghae.

“Hmm…”

Donghae then buried his face on Hyukjae’s neck before answering.

“Call me that again.” He says in a sweet voice.

“Huh? Donghae?”

Hyukjae got confused at Donghae’s words.

“No. The other one.”

“H-Hae?”

“Yes. Say that again.”

“I don’t want to.”

Hyukjae stubbornly replied and turn his face forward.

Donghae then lift his face up and meet Hyukjae’s with a childish smile on his face.

“Please?”

He childishly pleads.  And, Hyukjae who hasn’t any power to obstruct Donghae’s cute face finally give in.

Hyukjae clears his throat before opening his mouth to speak without looking at Donghae’s powerful weapon: his face.

“Hae.”

He then sighed. “Can we go now?”

“Thanks, Hyukkie.”

Donghae winks when he pulls himself away and turns Hyukjae around to face him.

“And, nope! We’re not clear yet.”

“Clear? What are you talking about, Donghae?”

Hyukjae asks with a frown.

“Why are you so silent the whole time, Hyukkie?”

Hyukjae was stunned upon hearing Donghae’s question.

“I—“

“Are you embarrassed about dreaming of me last night?”

Donghae asks with a pout.

Hyukjae’s tongue got tangled up hearing Donghae’s next question.

“I…u-uh—“

“Are you going to ignore my feelings for you forever, Hyukkie?”

Hyukjae couldn’t seem to find an answer to that so he just stares at Donghae in confusion and embarrassment.

Donghae sigh.

“Maybe, it’s time for me to let you go now and maybe...maybe you can finally know how I feel—“

“Please, Lord. NO! Donghae. I don’t want to be separated with you! I don’t want you to stay away from me! I want you here beside me all the time, okay?!”

Hyukjae panic and even before Donghae can wrap up his words his heart started to speak.

“Please?” He pleaded and tears finally came running down from his eyes.

Donghae is quick to cup his face and wipe away the tears that fall from his eyes.

“Then, would it be okay if I kiss you right now?”

Donghae asks and before Hyukjae could mutter a reply, he inches his face closer to Hyukjae’s and capture his lips in a blissful sweet kiss.

The surroundings seem to quiet down as they submerge themselves into the kiss. The flickering lamp post then suddenly stops flickering and its light shines through the dark, giving its best light it could possibly give for the two sharing a kiss under it.

 

 

•||♥||♥||♥||♥||•

A/N: I didn't update because of one solely reason: I don't have the inspiration to write this.

I'm still unsure on whether I would stop writing or continue. I'll see what I can do if I can save myself from here.

I'd like to give some hugs and kisses for my subscribers, your comments and upvotes~ ♥