PROLOGUE

The Life Of ...You and Me

PROLOGUE

 

 

 

The first day of class wasn’t the best experience ever, for Donghae, it will never be his favorite day. Well, not until something—or someone grabbed his attention. It made his not-so-favorite day to one of the best moments in his life. What happened? Has Donghae gone mad? Did an alien appear in the assembly ground where all of the freshmen students were gathering around?  It’s possible, but not quite close. Sure, it made Donghae’s eyes popped open wide but the truth is, aliens DO NOT exist I tell you. He saw someone that left him breathless, a kidnapper who suddenly snatched away his heart. In a way, it jumped out of his chest instantly—a willing victim indeed.

Who was it that made Donghae ecstatic, that made his heart to increase its beat? It’s none other than, Lee Hyukjae, also a freshman and with a blonde-outstanding hair, Donghae really fell for it. But, of course, he didn’t jump to eat his prey—just yet. He kept himself calm. He kept his cool and frozen image under the fiery sun until the blah-blah-blah from the professors and when their boring introductions was finally over, that was when he took a step forward.

 

A step that took all his life and heart at stake…

 

 

A/N: Honestly, I am loving the prologue. BUT! yeah, there's a BUT! Sad to say, I am not done with the first chapter nor the concept yet. On how to start this etc...so i hope this brings me hope!!!

 

please do subscribes and read my fics~! thanks! ♥