Chapter III: The Awkward yet cheesy moments of the day

The Life Of ...You and Me

Chapter III:  The Awkward yet cheesy moments of the day

 

 

“Do you think something’s wrong with Hyukjae?”

“What happened to the both of them?”

“Why do I’m imagining there are floating hearts in the air, and poking me?”

“Is finally Hyukjae Hyung and Donghae Hyung an official couple now?”

“—or Wookie, their love story will just about to start right now?”

 

 

“Hae~” Hyukjae waved back, calling his best friend whom he supposedly waited at the school gate. He got there too early before Donghae came running.

“My Baby Hyukkie~” Donghae then run as fast as he can, going towards Hyukjae and hugged his best friend tight. Hyukjae chuckled and Donghae release him afterwards.

“You’re looking good, Hyukkie. Had a good night sleep last night?” Donghae asked as he cling his arm once again on Hyukjae’s shoulders. They start walking towards their classroom then.

“Yep. Actually, I’ve had a very nice dream.” Hyukjae blushed as he said it without looking at Donghae’s face.

Donghae saw the blush so he pressed their intertwined bodies closer and tighter.

“I’ve had one too. Do you want to know what it is?” Donghae offered and Hyukjae slightly nod, still without dropping a glance at his best friend.

“Hyukkie,” Donghae called.

“Hmm?” Hyukjae turn to face Donghae just then and the next thing happened made his face flushed in deep red.

“This,” Donghae says and suddenly kissed Hyukjae’s forehead with his hair covering it. It made some students who witness the scene gasp in surprise. Some others squeal and some just pass them by.

“H-hae..” Hyukjae look at Donghae, his eyeballs shakes inside his eye socket and Donghae kissed him once more in a quick motion.

“He-he,” Donghae replied. And as if nothing extra-ordinary and heart-wrecking moment had happened, with a satisfied smile on Donghae’s face and a flush face from Hyukjae, they both enter their room once again, this time, it smells something fishy.

Donghae is very now confident ‘cause Hyukjae didn’t say, ‘stop acting like that,’. And, Hyukjae is now very shy meeting Donghae’s eyes. It’s different because Hyukjae is starting to take the impact of Donghae’s magical powers over him.

 

“What’s wrong, Hyuk? Are you alright? Did Donghae do something to you? Why is your face so red?”

Sungmin asks Hyukjae once seated and Hyukjae could only cover his face with his palms. Donghae answered instead.

“I kissed him, Min.” Donghae said casually.

“Oh,”

“That’s good news.” Kyuhyun then lift his face up and comment with a smirk.

“You think so too, Kyu?” Donghae ask, grinning wide. They both make a high five in the air.

“Yah! Stop it! And you!” pointing at Donghae. “How dare you!” as if Hyukjae has finally awaken from a beautiful dream of Donghae kissing him, he then punch Donghae’s chest lightly.

“Wow~ that’s a new word Hyukkie.” Donghae started teasing and Hyukjae could only punch his chest once again.

“Hyuk, Hae always kisses you, so why acted like a teenager who got a kiss from his crush—only now?” Kyuhyun added. And, to make the conversation off, Hyukjae took one last dead glare at Kyuhyun before sitting up properly.

The teacher then came afterwards and they started listening while Hyukjae had this flushed face all over his face and neck while Donghae, beside him, is grinning like an idiot all the entire period.

 

•||♥||♥||♥||♥||•

 

“I think something’s change.” Leeteuk, the leader of the group stated while eating their lunch. He was the oldest so he took the part and he acts like a caring mother and takes care of them all just like one.

“You bet. I think Hyukjae is starting to finally receive Donghae’s love for him.” The second oldest stated, the diva, Kim Heechul.

“—and finally not ignoring them anymore.” Kangin followed. He is Leeteuk’s lover. And the one who acted as the father to them.

“Hey, I’m still here, you know. I can hear your thoughts. Thank you.” Hyukjae rolled his eyes to them and continue to eat his meal while the others especially Donghae grin his lips merrily.

“I remembered, Hyukjae told me he had a good night sleep last night.” Donghae informed as he forks a piece of meat on his plate and with a satisfied smile on his lips, he winked at Hyukjae who scoffed at Donghae’s statement.

“Oh, really? That’s quite interesting. Care to tell us what you dreamed about last night, Hyuk my dear?” Heechul started to tease, gracing an evil smirk from his lovely lips and looking straight at Hyukjae’s face, waiting for an answer.

Hyukjae snorts at the sudden endearment from the second oldest. He shook his head before answering,

“I’m not telling you, guys.” Hyukjae told and the group groans in unison.

“Oh! C’mon, Hyuk!” Shindong exclaimed and all of them second motion, forcing Hyukjae to open his mouth to speak.

“Aish…It was nothing, Donghae and I didn’t really hold hands while walking to school in my dream…” Hyukjae mumbled silently but somebody just have too large sensitive ears just like of a bunny and hear his whisper.

“Y-you dreamt about you and Donghae holding hands while walking to school? Is that what you’re mumbling about Hyuk?” Sungmin who happened to sit next to him on his left and Donghae to his right, heard his mumble which made him gasp.

“Y-you heard it?” He stated and Donghae’s next reaction got him surprised.

“Really Hyukkie? Aw! That’s so sweet!” Donghae started squeezing Hyukjae’s body in a very tight hug.

“Oh! Shut up Hae!” Hyukjae struggles to be free while the other members just continue to eat as if nothing happened.

 

On the way back to the classroom, Kyuhyun once again take note of Hyukjae’s attitude.

“Lying is not the most fun especially lying to yourself Hyuk, don’t you think so?” Kyuhyun then grace a teasing look at Hyukjae and he replied that statement with a pout.

“Stop it, Kyu. At least now I know Hyukjae loves me back!” Donghae exclaimed and over-possessively hug Hyukjae tight earning a groan from the latter.

“—Am not!” Hyukjae shouted but Donghae was too busy hugging Hyukjae.

“I said I’m not…really…” Hyukjae mumbled but he took a sigh and just let Donghae for now.

 

•||♥||♥||♥||♥||•

 

A/N: I've got two chapters left on reserve but if I can't follow that up, I will probably put this on hold. gome.