Found you.

Finding you.

 

"Finally," Kai said quietly to himself as he took the heavy phone book out of the small, dusty cupboard. He carried the phone book under his arm and staggered over to his room. He slammed the bulky book down on the floor, he blew and wiped all the dust of it before opening the book to its first page. Kai started to read the names of people as he traced his finger down the page. 

Kyungsoo sat on his own bed in the room, he flicked through his magazine aimlessly as he eyed Kai in the corner of his eye. *What 'is' he doing?* Kyungsoo asked himself, he shook his head and tried to ignore him; he continued to read his magazine.

Kai however was doing something very important, well probably not important to any else, but to him, this was a big deal. 

You see, Kai was trying to find someone. Someone who had changed his life. They didn't just only change his life, but also saved it. 

And this person? This person was just your ordinary girl, probably the same age as Kai. He doesn't even know much about this girl, well, pratically nothing at all.

Just her name, Kim Jung Ah

"Lee Sooyoung...Lee Soo 'Yun'...Kim, Kim..." Kai muttered quietly to himself, he scanned through the page and turned to the other. "A-ha! Kim!" he said aloud happily.  "Yes!" Kai jumped up in glee. "Pass me the phone! Pass me the phone!" Kai said excitedly to Kyungsoo. 

"Why are you asking me to pass you your phone when it's right next to you?" D.O said blandly, not even looking up to Kai. 

"Oh," Kai stopped jumping around and picked up his phone, "Sorry." he apologized, giving Kyungsoo a big smile. 

"Hmm, whatever," Kyungsoo replied. As Kai copied and dialled a phone number into his phone from the phone book with a huge grin plastered on his face, Kyungsoo got curious. 

So he asked him, "Kai, who are you calling?" 

"Hmm...no one." Kai replied, the grin still glued onto his face. "Wait a sec, just want to take this call," Kai said to Kyungsoo, the excitement made his voice squeak.

Before Kyungsoo could reply, Kai had already gone out of the room to 'make his call'. Kyungsoo sighed and shrugged his shoulders. *He's going to tell me sooner or later.* 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai waited paitently for someone to receive the call.

Beep...

        Beep...

                  Beep...

The beeping stopped; the receiver picked up. Now Kai was shaking for some reason.

"Hello?" the receiver answered. 

"Ur, um. Yes. Is this...Kim Jung Ah?" Kai asked shakily.

"Yes. Why?" she replied. 

"This is the person from about...2 years ago? You saved me from, um..." Kai lowered his voice, he didn't want anybody else to hear him, "...commiting suicide." 

"Oh." Jung Ah sounded suprised. "So..ur, how are you these days?" she asked.

"I'm...good." Kai replied. 

There was an awkward silence that lasted for several moments. 

"So Jung Ah?" Kai spoke up again, breaking that silence.

"Mhm?" 

"Would you like to...meet up one of these days?" Kai asked nervously. 

"Huh?" Jung Ah asked dumbly. "I mean...yeah, I would love to! No, not love...I would 'like' to. No that I wouldn't 'love' to, well I don't even know yet since I don't really know how it will go, but...yeah, sure...?" 

Kai laughed at Jung Ah's babbling, which he thought was cute. "Okay then, we're meeting each other?"

"Yes."

"Okey dokey then, we'll just text each other the details. This is my number so if you want to save it into your contacts then..." 

"Hehe," Jung Ah giggled, "Will do." 

Kai smiled at the conversation they were having, but suddenly he could hear shouting over the phone. If he heard correctly, the fierce voice belonged to a man. 

"Sorry! Got to go!" Jung Ah quickly said. Before Kai could say goodbye, she already hung up. 

"Hm." Kai shrugged and smiled, he put his phone back into his pocket. 

"Soon I will be able to meet you, Kim Jung Ah. I hope it will go right. I've been longing for the day I met the person who saved my life." 

 

 

 


 

Sorry the first chapter is a bit boring (and short), but hopefully the rest will be good? I don't know about that, but I hope you liked it anyway~ ^^ Saranghaeee~