Jung Daehyun... Because he's right.

.Wrong Choices.

What did he do to you, Zelo-ah? Or did you do him?” Daehyun began to laugh hysterically while Jongup's face fell.
“You didn't! Junhong you didn't!” he shouted and I pecked him to quiet him down.
“I didn't even lay a finger on him Hyung. I promise to only love you~” I joked and slung my arms around his waist.

“You two get a room! Oh wait …” Daehyun shouted towards us and all three of us began to laugh.
“You know it's not like that Daehyunnie hyung~” I sing sung and sat down on his lap.
“I love you too. But not as much as Uppie hyung~” I cooed and pecked his cheek earning laughter once again.
“You're too ing touchy Junhong-ah.” Daehyun stated.
“Aw, shut up. You know you love it.” I teased whispering and bit his ear hard – running away to hide behind Jongup directly.
“OUCH! YAH!” the brunette shouted and followed me.
“Uppie hyung rescue me~” I fake-whined laughing.
“Yah! Jung Daehyun, lay a hand on him and you won't be able to walk the next few weeks!” Jongup stated fake-angry.
With that Daehyun stopped going after me and smirked at Jongup.
“Come on Up-ah~ You know I have a erted mind. What ya think I just thought of?” he came closer to Jongup, laying a hand on my hyung's cheek.
“YAH!” this time no one hid but Jongup jumped onto Daehyung making him fall backwards while hitting him lightly.
“AH! Junhong-ah help!” Daehyun laughed and I laughed too sliding down the door behind me sitting on the floor while holding my tummy.
“My tummy hurts cause of laughing so much~” I whined laughing.

We laughed a few moments more until Uppie hyung sat up on Daehyun, looking at me.

“So what did you do?” he asked clearly jealous furrowing his eyebrows cutely.
“Talk hyung, just talk. He made me go to his room to freaking talk.” I answered, let my head fall back against the door annoyed and two confused faces looked at me.

“Hongieyah~ are you already that ual frustrated that you want my Himchannie hyung?” Jongup asked with an questioning face.
“WHAT?!”
The outburst of me made the both older guys crack up. Daehyun and Jongup, both laid on the floor or on the bed and laughed wholeheartedly.
“What the hell man~ don't take stuff so serious! Or...” Daehyun's laugh vanished nearly completely.
“Was it the truth?” he smirks and looked at Jongup with grinning eyes.
“Yah yah yah! He's mine you stupid wreck!” he screamed at Daehyun before he glared at me.
“Stay away from him Junhong. I mean it.” he said in a serious tone.
“Uh,... I never had intentions to Uppie...” my eyes went big when he stood up and in front of me like a mountain.
“You know that you have some ing effect on you that somehow just everyone loves you without even really knowing you!” he suddenly began to shout.
“Hyung, you know it's not like that. And at least I don't have some ing effect on me that somehow just everyone wants to me!” I argued back.

I hated it when Jongup did that. He always thought of himself that he was not lovable or like that. And he always had to project his stupid thoughts on me saying everyone would love me.
First of: No one except those two even knew me really on this school.
And secondly: Why would they love me? What kinda is he thinking man?

“Aish!”, Daehyun exclaimed annoyed, “guys, you are doing it again.”
“WHAT?” we shouted at him in unison.
“You are, again, fighting bout this stupid stuff. Like you're some kind of retards, seriously. Let's just say, Junhong is not lovable and you're not y okay? Are you happy now?” he stood up and went out of the room.

“Aish, this bastard...” Jongup snapped.
“He's right though...” I replied calm.
“That's why he's a bastard.” he said and I tried to contain a laugh. Successfully.

We stayed calm the rest of the night. It was quiet nice that Daehyun was this close to us. Well Jongup. I was attending this school for several weeks only until now.

Daehyun and Jongup knew each other through the musical theater project which the freshmen do each year, coordinated by the council.
Since Jongup is an awesome dancer and has a nice voice he got into the protagonists group easily... I think, I never actually asked him if it was easy. But I guess it was for him.
And Daehyun, well that guy seems like a ert... No, he is a ert but a ert with a delicate voice. You just want to listen to it if you get the chance to do so.
So Daehyun got into the same group. Protagonist. He actually was the male lead and Jongup the lead's best friend.

What I got as information from Daehyun himself though is that he is bi, I never really asked for that but he just said so after I looked at him utterly confused when he first stared at a girl's s drooling, but soon after she walked around the corner he was salivating over that 's .
Yup, even the almighty lover-boy of the school, who could just have anyone in this freaking complex, had a short affair with Himchan.
Daehyun claimed that Himchan cried when he broke up with him after he had played enough.
Though I don't think that it's actually a big loss for Mr. Kim Himchan, to loose one boyfriend, since he directly exchanges him with another.
That's how I see his place on this school. Daehyun has a beautiful, nice maybe even loving corn but a erted and with pride overflowing shell.

When the next day came, I laid in bed with my eyes open. I didn't sleep much that night. I didn't even think about much after I thought about what I know about Jung Daehyun. I can't explain why I didn't sleep, I don't know the reason.
Well, it was about to ring the first time. Yup, the students didn't need alarm clocks. They had a school bell button if they wanted to get waken up or not behind some shelf, between the books, which they just had to press and they got waken up to the first class in the morning by the school's bell, sounding in only their room.

So I waited patiently for Jongup to awaken by the already ringing bell but eventually had to realize, that when I looked to my right there was no Jongup laying in his bed.

“That overly sports-addicted idiot.” I mumbled and got up, putting on the school uniform and tying my shoes after shutting the alarm down.
I walked out of the room at 7:30AM and went to the class I had directly. I was not hungry and already too late to eat breakfast relaxed.