Not him.

.Wrong Choices.

 

#Yongguk POV


Wow, he actually looked at me. First time after he transferred to this school.
His eyes didn't look like he recognized me though.
But there he goes again. His little well built friend. He's always jumping around him so cutely.

'
As if I'd ever be allowed to be close to him. He has his little friend there to protect him from the bad bad world.'

“Haha...” I let out a small amused laugh and directly caught the attention of my best buddy.

Himchan looked at me and laughed shortly too.

“What is it Gukkie? I wanna know, wanna know what'cha think~” he sang to me and all I could do was laugh more.
“Nothing Channie. Nothing hah'!”

As I turned around to look at 'him' again, he had already disappeared.
I sighed and smirked thinking about how his friend must have annoyed him to go away so suddenly.
They were a really cute pair of friends. But totally out of league for Himchan...

“You know that new student Guk?” he asked suddenly and my head flung to the right to face him.
“Why?” I asked suspiciously.
“I heard he is the only one who is attending this school cause of his talent only. Well besides me hahaha.” he laughed back and I looked at him a bit confused.
“So what? He is not rich either. You are though and you're probably the most popular guy on this school while he's only a nerdy kid.” I tried to make him bad in Himchan's eyes but I failed.
“Yeah, but he's cute. In his own way.” he smiled and looked at the ceiling while walking away slowly.
“Do.. You have a class with him?” I asked afraid of the answer.
“Yeah. Chemistry. May our chemistry be good too hahaha!” he joked and I watched him walk away with an unpleasant look on my face.

.
Not him Himchan. Please.

Walking towards my own class I thought about him again.
I mean of course he wouldn't recognize me... even if it kinda breaks my heart.
I could understand. I had to understand.
But that my best friend liked him. Made me a bit... sad? Disappointed? Nah. I can't be disappointed. He doesn't know. But why is he attracted by him? Like... Joonhong... he... is not his type. At all.
Well... so let's say... Choi Joonhong and Kim Himchan... would date...
The things I'd think of if I hear Choi Joonhong are:
the school's nerd, pissed a lot, the only not rich person here, intelligent, genius, has a y voice, raps really good, cute like candy but not as hot as some of the girlfriends Himchan had.
Maybe that's why Himchan likes him?
Because he's some new type for him?
Himchan though is:
cheesier than Romeo himself, an idiot, weirdly adorable, random and much too gullible, he believes everything you tell him because his parents always brainwashed him with this freaking sentence I could still kill them for that:
You have to listen! And believe my words.

Himchan is broken. He had to 'listen and believe' his parents whenever they did again.
When his mother betrayed his father and he freaking saw it! All his dad could say was “
You have to listen. And believe my words.”. Of course that couldn't blame Channie's mum. He did the same thing too!
And it was not only one time that he had seen his parents betraying each other!

So he did. The small kid was always taught to listen and believe whatever they said. He still does that. And not only to his parents. He believes everyone is nice and no one would do something to harm others. But... when I tell him, that he souldn't believe these jealous es that always ruin his relationships through telling him lies about his girlfriends, he never listens. He never believes. Because the others say it otherwise.

“Aish...” I exclaimed and sat down, thinking about them again.

“They... won't right? Joonhong won't like him... but everyone likes him... but then again, Joonhong is different...” I thought loudly.
“Who is Joonhong, Oppa?~~~” an annoying voice asked from the side.
I didn't even bother to turn my head towards that voice.
“What does it interest you Jieun?” I asked trying to overplay me being annoyed.
“You know I am interested in everything you say Oppa~” her nice voice didn't really make up for how annoying her asking was..


'Yeah... I know you are..'
That girl had always been there.
Song Jieun. She was like a sister to me. Since we knew each other since we were children.

All the time. Until she eventually decided... no. Her heart decided to fall in love with me.
I didn't know why she suddenly saw more in me that only her brother but...
She did though.

“Jieun...”, I started, “You know Himchan as much as I do right?”
As I already thought, I got a really confused face as an answer.
“Well, not that much. You still know him better. But... I guess so why?” her annoying voice went away.
She only talked in that voice when she tried to act cute in front of me, to change my feelings towards her.

“Would he know if I was in love? And if he did... would he still...”
“Oppa, you know how much more Himchannie oppa loves you than these girls he has then and there.”
“That's not the point Jieun.. Do you think-”
“Oppa, I was not finished. Himchan loves you. We both know that. And he won't ever fall in love with someone if he knew it was someone you liked. The only problem is the knowing... I don't think he will get it himself.” she sounded mature and her words made sense.
Himchan was like that. He loved me. Me and Jieun too but me more keke.
I know he wouldn't right? Why would he. He would never hurt me on purpose. But if he really didn't know...

I looked to the side thinking to myself and was glad that Jieun understood that it was serious for me.