Talk into a change?

.Wrong Choices.

Jongup looked at me a bit envious before I had to go.
“Go eat with Daehyun hyung, Uppie~ he's always hungry though.” I stated waving to them.
“But I wanted to go on a date with you and not with Daehyun! Plus, you were ing starving! We will find stuff to do until you're back, then we can eat all together. We'll wait in our room alright Hong-ah?”
I nodded and shouted my goodbyes before running annoyed towards that bastard's 'bureau'.
His room.


Just to notice I had no clue where it was.
'
Senior dorms for sure...' I thought and started to walk there.
...
“His room is over there. I think Yongguk-hyung just went there. When you see him, he'll probably be going into Himchannie-hyung's room.” Youngjae-sunbae, one of the council's nicest members, told me after I eventually had found someone who was not all too scary from the senior's dorm and I bowed.
“Thanks Sunbae!” I smiled and strolled around a bit more.
'
Who exactly was Yongguk again?' I thought and just walked towards the direction Youngjae-sunbae pointed at.

When strolling through the senior floors for some time, I saw that friend of Kim Himchan standing in front of the idiot's door. 'Ah right. Him.'
He looked at me with weird looking eyes like he was waiting for something.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed.
“Annyeong. You wanted to see Himchan?” he asked and I shook my head directly.
“No, he wanted to see me.” I stated trying to avoid sounding too annoyed.
“Well, he's in there, I just wanted to go in. You can come with me.” he suggested and I nodded.
“That would be nice.” I bowed shortly.

He unlocked the door with a number-code and opened it for me to step in.
'
Such a nice man, not possible he's friends with Kim Himchan … ' I thought and walked over to a big desk.


This room was even more glorious than ours.
There were a lot of gold ornamentation in and on the furniture.
The beds were not single ones like Jongup and mine were (and our beds were already big enough for two. Well they were called single beds though).
So they had ebony king sized beds with gold ornamentation,.. '
okay... why not.' I thought and waited for a blond someone to look up from his biology book.

“That's a freshman book.” I stated and that someone reading in it just held up a finger in a way of saying 'Shut up for a moment longer.'

I pouted annoyed and Kim Himchan's friend told me to sit down on one of the bureau chairs.
While spinning around in that chair I looked around the room.
As said, two king sized beds and a lot of golden stuff everywhere, golden lamps, nightstands, a door on the right and two other doors right and left to the door I came in through – probably wardrobes.
It was nicer than Jongup and my room and had more of a home feeling. Our room was painted in a light blue and our beds were dark wood.
This room though, was way more comfortable to live in. The lamps had nice light. It was not that sterile. I liked that.
The walls were a wine red with beige stucco. It was all really nice.


“So beautiful...” I stated as my eyes captured a small statue made from glass under the nightstand's lamp.

“You like it?” the blond guy on the bed asked pointing at the small statue.
I shrugged, “It's alright.” I denied.
“You said beautiful, beautiful.” he replied winking.
“I'm a guy. Men are not beautiful. Well, at least you didn't say pretty.” I mumbled the last part.
“Sorry handsome,” he began, “You want it?” he asked.
“What? No!”
“I wouldn't give it to you anyway.” he stuck out his tongue and I nearly smiled.

Almost.

'
That's not cute at all.' I thought to myself and looked in a different direction.
“Why did you call for me?” I eventually asked, remembering why I came here in the first place.
“Oh, just because I wanted to ask if you had any other problems with the teachers because of me.” he smiled and sat up, putting away the book he read a moment earlier.
“Well, no.”
“Huff,” he exclaimed sinking into his pillows, “I was worried.” he smiled, “But if you're alright then... it's alright.” he laughed. A funny laugh he had there... And nearly made me laugh with him.

Almost …


“I heard you're in a room with a junior instead of a freshman? How comes?” he continued the conversation.
“Yeah, we knew each other. And I didn't know anyone else at first, so he nicely suggested to share a room with me.”
“Cool. How do you guys know each other?” he digged.
“Uhm, I lived with him before he transferred to this school.”

'
Why are you even telling him all that … ?' I thought after a while of conversing.
Was I stupid or something? I was telling half of my life to the school's .

“You're nice Junhong, and cute.” he stated with a smile flattering his features.
I presented him a suggestive look for that directly.
“Haha! Sorry, I hear often that I am complimenting people so early that they feel weird. But I can't stop! Seriously! It's hard to be this open-mouthed.” he pouted and I nearly found that adorable.

Almost …

“Would you mind if I talked to you more often now? I find you pretty interesting and I need to get to know more about your rap obsession!”
I looked at him with a unbelieving face. '
How the does this creep know...?'

“Sorry again! I know it from Daehyun. I think he's friends with your roommate … Jongup or something.” he explained.
'
Daehyun hyung... of course... ' I sighed in thoughts and looked up when I saw a torso in front of me when I wanted to look back at Himchan.
I looked up confused and saw exactly that Kim Himchan stand right in front of me.
“Stand up kiddo. I want a coffee.” he stated and took my hands from my lap tugging me after him.
“But what does that have to do with me?” I protested only to get ignored.
“I don't want you to run away yet. Come to the senior lounge with me. I will make you a cocoa.” he turned back to me holding onto my shoulders now.
“Do you even like cocoa?!” he asked suddenly seeming to be worried.
“Uhm …” I nodded and nearly smiled at him being so worried over nothing.

Almost …

When I got my cocoa I sat down on a couch in the seniors lounge.
It felt weird to sit there to be honest. I was a freshman after all and it seemed to gain some interest cause I saw eyes stealing glances at our direction from time to time.
I stood up and all the ugly glances suddenly disappeared.

“What the hell am I doing here though?” I mumbled realizing a bit late that I was drinking a cocoa made by Kim Himchan, with Kim Himchan.

“Where are you going?” I heard him shout after me but I just shouted back a 'Thanks for the cocoa' and left without another word, leaving the 'almighty and irresistible Kim Himchan' behind.


When I reached my room it was already about 2 hours later.
'
Two freaking hours with Kim Himchan, how did I not go crazy?' I thought and sighed while entering my room.

Only to be greeted by a worried look from Jongup and a smirking Daehyun.
I already knew what would come next.

“Where were you?! I thought you hated him? How do you spent two hours with someone you hate?!” he came towards me stripping me off my from the melted-snow-wet jacket.
“I don't know how I lived to be honest Uppie hyung~” I whined and pulled off my also wet shoes.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am so sorry i've been gone much longer than i thought. i just wasn't in the mood to write ... the reasons are personal stuff... 
i just hope you guys will still enjoy this FF and forgive me for being a really seldomly updating autor.

Hope you guys like the chapter(~^  3^)~ bbyong!