I know you. B*tch. Right?

.Wrong Choices.

 

 

I don't even know where to start...
They were just everywhere. Everywhere I went there were these... people.
They were all sticking up their tongues into each others throats and over their lips like animals or something.
What was the nice part about that again? -Right, I didn't see it either.
Of course, they were all soooo perfect for each other and would never leave or betray the other, that's what they said.
Maybe even thought.

Ridiculous.

One day, the es want to be models or actresses and the guys want to become rich and I don't know what.
They'd break on that.
All of them.
While walking through that weird school I had there... I would see them in every corner. Like insects hiding from the light or in this case teachers.

Lovers.

I was disgusted on the highest.
Even my best friend was salivating over someone, that called Kim Himchan caught his eyes... both of them.

Right, maybe I should tell about him.
This 'Ulzzang' was one of the hugest es attending a school in history ever.
His good looks were his trademark. He used them effortlessly getting awesome grades in every subject.
How I hated him.
But, my best friend... was totally caught.
He lost himself in his little 'Himchan palace' whenever that guy appeared in front of him.
Gosh, there's nothing nice about him! He has the looks but not a drop of character.
Same with his soulless soldier, bodyguard and best friend.

Bang Yongguk.

He too, was one of these guys you never want to meet after seeing them the first time.
Well at least if you're smart enough not to fall for his 'manly charm' everyone is talking 'bout.
Yeah, he looks pretty good too. And yes he has a drop of character but. That does not make it any better that he is always with that . Kim Himchan is just THE wrong friend for someone like him.
But nah~ what could I do, right?

His best friend was Kim Himchan.
I bet he wasn't a bit better than that guy.


While thinking about all that stuff, I didn't notice that some really nice brown eyes were staring at me.
Of course, I stared into them while thinking the whole time not even looking away after now both of us noticed the stares.
His eyes were... really nice...
But weren't these eyes...

Before getting the chance to think about it any further someone jumped on me from the side.

“Joonhong~ Hey are you dreaming? I hope it's not about Himchan, cause he's so mine!” the nut-brown haired guy in front of me suddenly waved his hand in front of my face until I eventually hit it.
“Don't...uhm, do that Uppie... And I was not dreaming! And definitely not 'bout your beloved hoe!” I walked in front of him and tried to hide my confused face.

And yes, I was confused.
Confused because a moment before, that weirdo friend of the ulzzang stared into my eyes as if I was some sort of steak he wanted to eat up right there.

“What was that about Hong-ah?” Jongup asked nosily.
“What do you mean?” I fake asked badly.
“Well your cute little staring contest with Himchan's homey Bang!” he jumped up and down like a monkey totally excited.
“I don't know what you're talking about. I was not looking at him specifically.”
I walked to the next class as fast as I could because I knew it was not with Jongup and left him behind giggling.

When I approached the chemistry room I already saw them again.
These... creatures.
Why would you be with one person the whole time? Don't get it.
At that point, Kim Himchan and me agreed.
He wouldn't stay with someone for more than a week.
It doesn't grab attention if you are walking around with the same girl for years, right? Yeah, he knew how to get attention. And he used all the tricks he had.

While walking into the chemistry room I tried to not look at any of these lips students on every single table
and directly directed my eyes to the last empty table in the left corner in the back of the room.
I sat down on the chair and took out my books and stuff.
Afterward I again threw some glares to the love birds.

'
He's so ugly girl, why do you kiss him? And you, she's a why do you love her?'

Looking at this and that I didn't notice that some eyes were now glaring back. But only these of the few singles in the room.

'
Why?'

Well...
After turning my head slowly to the side I knew why.

My face fell.
My expressionless features transformed into a -face like no other ever existed.

“May I sit here?” a deep voice asked friendly.
“You already do.” I answered pissy.

Where did he get the braveness? Like seriously. Why would someone sit besides me. Without being Jongup I mean.

“Your name is Joonhong, right? The guy who is not rich.” he giggled and everyone else did the same.
Looking through the faces which were staring at me, I presented them all pissy looks I got.
“Yes. What do you want? Are you trying to bully me or something?”
Asking directly was always the right way, wasn't it?
“Hahaha!”, laughing really dorky he ended his sentence, “No, I tried to do small talk hah'.”
“Yeah, right...”
The others were all laughing with him and I really wanted to ask them if they had lives or not.
Doing the stuff he did, was it so fulfilling?
Gosh, I really hated these soulless hoe's.
I left my things there and pretended to have to pee.
I walked outside the class and was again in a circle of kissing people.
Trying to get back really slow I hoped he would've disappeared but... nah ah Kim Himchan doesn't just disappear like that.
Sighing I wandered over to my seat and sat down with a thump.

“So I can stay here?” a voice whispered near my ear.

Really near.

In no time I turned my head into that direction holding my ear but that's when I realized, that the whispering person didn't move an inch.
That... person stayed there.
With it's lips.
And I turned my head.
Accidentally brushing mine against his...

“!” I exclaimed loudly and fell of my chair as I tried to back off fast.
“Are you hurt?” the culprit asked.
“I... I...!” crawling up my chair again I heard stumping towards the table.
“OKAY MR. CHOI, FIRST YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST KISS WHILE HAVING A CLASS AND THEN YOU ARE USING WORDS LIKE THESE?!”
the teacher took my finger and pinned the little penalty machine on.

It was like a bobby pin... just that electricity was flowing through.
I tried to ignore the pain and don't do anything that could make him more angry but someone had to open his mouth right?

“Stop! It was my fault that he didn't pay attention and got surprised like that! I'm sorry okay! Just leave him alone now!” Kim Himchan blurted to the teacher who now looked like he just got driven over by a car.

My eyes widened and the pain was taken away.

“Good. Finger!” the teacher said and held the machine in front of Himchan.

And he did what he was told to.
Kim Himchan put his finger into the electricity pin and didn't change his face a bit.

“You know how long. I will make it longer if you are disturbing again.”

The teacher left again and walked back to the front to continue his speach about H2O and stuff I never got.

I placed my on the chair fully now and shuffled a bit towards Himchan.
I still didn't like him even a bit. But he was doing something that none of the others in this room would've done. And something I would've never thought he would do.
Justice.