This bed, it smells like home.

.Wrong Choices.

 

#Zelo POV

After the incident in chemistry nothing really happened anymore. I hated school so there was nothing really nice nor anything interesting in it.

I got happier thinking about the rest of the day. I had no classes anymore and the teachers didn't give homework.

After looking for Jongup – without success cause that guy was no where to be seen, I decided to just go back to our room instead.
I had to go the long way over that huge campus since corridors between dorms and school didn't exist. I really hated the fact that the junior dorms were so far off the school's building. It was annoying as hell to make a half world traveling to get to some annoying as hell classes like chemistry or maths.

The dance studio, the recording studio and the gym were near though. I was happy about that since I loved to dance with Jongup and try stuff.
Jongup though was also using the gym. I wasn't cause … I don't know I don't like to sweat just to get muscles – without having fun.
My friend seemed to have fun though. I didn't get why but as long as he was happy I didn't care.

So I walked back into our room. It was spacious.
Two big beds, two big desks, two big wardrobes. Everything was big. And it was there two times.
Not that I didn't know it to live in spacious rooms. It was just weird to share a room with Jongup again after a long time.

I actually lived with his family and had shared a room with him before he got admitted to this school. I don't know how I know them. Nor why they let me live with them or why his parents are so nice to me but not to him.
All I knew was that my parents were others. They were not Jongup's and we were not brothers but I didn't know what happened to my parents nor did I remember anything that happened before my 11
th birthday.
Jongup's parents were loving parents to me though. I loved them too. It was nice to be at home there but when they decided I should follow Jongup they made me go to practices more often and they gave me less pocket money. At first I didn't get why but then I 'accidentally' read a letter from the school confirming that they had to only pay half of the ridiculously high school fees because I was doing good in more than two things.
Dancing, rapping and English.
It was enough to make the fees only half as high but still incredibly ridiculous. Not that they really had a problem with them though. They were the wealthiest parents of this school though. They just wanted me to know they don't want to pay it all alone cuz on my bank account was a lot of money and I had to become independent one day and stuff everyone's parents say.

So I let myself fall on that giant bed and breathed in deeply.
“It smells like home …” I talked to myself but stopped abruptly when the door opened.
“What are you doing on my bed Junhong? You didn't even change from your uniform yet.” Jongup chuckled and I just rolled around a bit more.
“It feels so nice.” I replied dreamy.
“It's nearly the same as yours, idiot.” he laughed and pulled his tie loose.
“But it smells nicer.”
“Then shower more often!” he stated and we both laughed wholeheartedly.
“I shower every morning Uppie hyung.” I whined and he stripped off his uniform jacket and dress shirt

That he loved the gym more than his bed was obviously nothing bad.
His body was like Adonis'. Nice, muscular and tanned. He really looked good.

I waved him over and he smiled at me already knowing what would come.
When he stopped in front of me I let him step between my knees.
“You look good hyung.” I complimented and he chuckled, making his muscles show even more obvious.
“Thanks. It's cold though so would you hurry?” he chuckled.
I looked up at him with a pout.
“Why? You have all the time on the planet for me, don't you?” I asked acting sad.
Ruffling my hair with his cold hand I began tracing my hands over his abs.
They were feeling so soft. It was a riddle to me every time I touched them.
He shivered a bit cause of my cold hands and I smiled at him, leaning against his tummy with my chin to look up.
“Are you cold Uppie hyung?” I asked playfully and he just nodded,
“I'm sorry about that.” I pecked his tummy and let go of him.
“Hush, dress yourself. It's cold.” I patted his ahjumma like and he just shook his head.
“You're really unbelievable Junhong-ah.” he chuckled and finished dressing himself.

He put on a white pullover and plain black sweaters. I was amazed how good he pulled off the casual look everyday after school ended.

“Hyung, let's go on a date~” I suggested after rolling around on his bed, watching him finishing off his styling.
“Where do you wanna go?” he asked, our 'dates' were nothing new. It was just how we called it whenever we went anywhere. That was it. Like they do say rendezvous in France for two people just meeting same as for two people dating.
“I dunno~” I thought loudly and my stomach began to growl.
Jongup giggles, “Let's grab something to eat, shall we?”.
“YAY! Hyung pays~!” I exclaimed and got hit on my head lightly for being so loud.
“Shut up. The food is free and you know that, idiot.” He sighed and looked down towards me.
“I said you should change.”
“But hyung~” I whined, “I dun wanna~”
“Do I have to do it for you?” he laughed and pulled me on my legs.
“Yes~”
“Pabo. Hurry up now or I'll go alone.” he threatened.

With that I vanished in my wardrobe searching for something where I would not look bad next to Jongup hyung.
Eventually found a blue sweater and gray casual jeans.


When I was dressing myself I suddenly felt arms around me. I smiled when I recognized the hands on my tummy.
“Hyung, I ain't as well built as you are.” I stated, he pinched my tummy for saying that directly.
“Ouch!”
“Stop talking bad things Junhong. Your tummy is cute, while mine is just pure iness.” he laughed loudly and tied my dark blue sneakers.

“Whatever, let's go. I'm starving!”
“Allright.”

While walking over the campus I noticed a lot of stared, obviously not dedicated to me but the breathtaking guy next to me.
'
Yup, my brother is a y piece of , you can now stop staring and salivate...' I thought and just tried to ignore the looks, which was not that easy though.

“Hyung, they're your with their stares. I swear.” I whispered towards Jongup and he just giggled.
“Do they? Well, it's a shame none of them will get my all too soon without doing anything for it.”
I looked at him annoyed.
“Do they need to beg on their knees or what?”
“Well, being on their knees is a beginning, right?” he began to laugh hysterically and I pushed him harshly.
“You're a hyung.” I stated laughing with him.
“I'm not~ You know I only love you saeng~” he cooed and tried to steal a peck but I turned my head.
“You love that arrogant hyung.” I stated and ruined the good mood.

Jongup abruptly stood still.
“Why do you always have to be like that Junhong-ah. He never did anything to you.” he defended the .
“Why do you think he's oh so perfect in every way possible?”

That conversation was unnecessary. It was always the same if it came to Kim Himchan.

“Because he does not just look like a prince but also acts like one! He's really nice to the freshmen! He even takes classes with them!”
“Yeah, I know. Since I have chemistry classes with him.” I snorted, “I don't like that guy though.”

“Oh Junhong. You should stop talking about the son of the headmaster like that. He's helping a lot of people here on campus, in the dorms and even at school.”
We heard a familiar voice approach us from behind and our heads flung into the direction the voice came from.
“HYUNG~” Jongup whined loudly when Daehyun slapped his .
“You should hide it. Everyone is drooling over it.” he stated.
“HAH! Told ya.” I exclaimed into Jongups direction.
“Hyung what are you doing here so near the freshmen and junior dorms? Checking out some hot newcomers?” Jongup asked.
Daehyun simply shook his head.
“No, but now that you say it, I was actually searching for Junhong. But now I found him.”
“Searching for me?” I said uncertain.
“Yeah. Your brother's crush wants to talk to you.” he simply shrugged as showing that he did not know why. 


________________________________________________________
Heyho~ Long time no see^^ *imitates Junsu*(>^ o^)>  <(^~ ^<) 
I hope you're not too surprised by the update and that things get clearer in the next chapters~ :B