Teamwork

Where is DADDY?

"Samantha, Samantha!' shouted Gavin to Samantha he rushed to Samantha

"Why?" asked Samantha.

"Meet our new friend, Ella, she can't find her mother, can we help her?" asked Gavin with a smiley face.

"Of course we can, lets work in TEAMWORK!" said Samantha with a proud and happy voice.

"Thank you!" said a little girls named Ella with a sweet and happy voice.

"Now lets go!" demand Samantha, and they started walking and searching, place by place.

"Where was the last place did you go, Ella?", asked Gavin, Gavin quick thinked where was the last place Ella went.

"At the park!" answered Ella.

 Samantha hold Ella's hand and Gavin lead them to the park, Ella saw her mother with the police, Samantha and Gavin saw their mothers too.

"Mommy!, mommy!, i'm here, here!" shouted Ella, running to her mother.

Gavin and Samantha followed Ella too, Ann and Tricia was waiting, worried.

"Gavin, Samantha where have you been?" asked Ann, Ann was crying, and worried.

"We have been looking for you, we were worried!" sai Tricia, witha sad  voice.

"We helped Ella, our new friend!" said Gavin with a smile on his face.

"Mommy, Mommy!, the two of them helped me!" said Ella to her mom, Ella's mom looked at Gavin and Samantha,

"Thank you, both of you for helping my daughter!" said Mrs. Garcia happily to Gavin and Samantha, "As a reward i would give you chocolates, here" said Mrs. Garcia handing the chocolates to Gavin and Samantha.

"Thank you Mrs. Garcia!" said Samantha and Gavin, they both smiled.

 

"Mommy, you now what, i wished Mr. James was my daddy, he is really nice to me!" said Samantha, Ann smiled and looked at Samantha.

"Baby, anyone can be your daddy, your tito Ryan, tito, Bret, Tito Ivan and grandpa, see?, you have many dadies that loves you!, Samantha frowned.

"But they are not my real daddies!, there is only one daddy, mommy" explained Samantha to her mother, Ann just smiled, "i'll just explain it to you tomorrow baby, you'll understand this tomorrow" said Ann to Samantha.