I Can't Stop Falling In Love With You Again

Where is DADDY?

"Mommy, can i ask you a question?" asked Samantha to her mom, "What is it baby?", Samantha gulped, "Mommy, i know you don't want to talk about daddy, but i really want to know whose my daddy, please tell me" Samantha pleased her mom, "You know what sweetie, your dad was my bestfriend in high school, he also became my boyfriend in high school, but--" Ann stopped and frowned, she did not answer anymore, she just hugged Samantha, and thinked.

 

*PHONE RINGS*

Ann: Hello who is this?

Tricia: Ann, we are going to have a party, its Jenny's birthday, at the restaurant in the hotel.

Ann: What hotel?

Tricia: Blossom Hotel at 12:00 pm

Ann: Okay.

Tricia: Bye!

 

"Samantha!, Take a bath now we are going to your Tita Jenny's birthday!", Samantha rushed to the bathroom, Ann smiled, she went to her room and dressed up, Samantha finished and dressed up too.They were ready to go. "Mommy, will it be fun?"asked Samantha, "Yes baby, yes, it will be fun." Ann said smilling.

 

"Ann!, thanks for coming to my party!" said Jenny said with a smilling, Ann smiled too, "Tita Jenny, I'm going to School in June!" Samantha said proudly, "Very nice Samantha, its the month of April today", Samantha smiled, "Mommy, is April next to June?"  asked Samantha excitedly, "No baby, its, April, May, June" Ann smiled,"Oh, school is almost here!" said Samantha, "YAY!",Ann smiled.

 

"Hey there little girl!", said James to Samantha, "Mr. James, why are you here?" asked Samantha, "I'm a friend of your Titos and titas, And your mom,too" said James sweetly to Samantha, "I do not know why this girl is so familiar to me, its like i've seen her before" thought James to himself, "Mr. James what are you doing?", asked Samantha to James, "Oh nothing, i'm just thinking" said James smilling to Samantha, "Who is your mom?" asked James, "Ann" answered Samantha, James smiled, Samantha wanted to call James, Daddy, but Samantha thinks its too funny.

 

"Ann, i've waited a long time, so please talk to, you've been ignoring me a million times", said James, Ann took a deep breath and sighs, "I will talk to you,ONLY THIS TIME!" said Ann with a impolite voice, "Who is Samantha's father?" asked James, "I cannot tell you!" said Ann, "Look, Ann, i did not mean to leave you, its my parents,they want me to go to Australia to study, can you forgive me?", Ann sighs, "Maybe" answered Ann, "Maybe no!", James frowned, "Its none of your business" said Ann, James smiled, Ann looked curious, then suddenly James kissed Ann to the lips, Ann blushed, everyone looked, "YAY! your guys are back!" said the people, "We are so happy for you too" said Tricia, Ann excused, Ann went to the comfort room, "Oh no, i'm not falling inlove with him again!" whispered Ann to herself, "Remember Ann what he did to you" whispered Ann to herself again.