The Surprise

Where is DADDY?

"Where are we going mommy?, why am i wearing beautiful dress?'', asked Samantha to her mother, "We are going to your tita Tricia's house, baby" Ann replied, "Mommy can you please tell me who is my daddy, please, my friends have daddies, but i'm the only one that does not have a daddy, please tell me, pretty please?" begged Samantha to her mother Ann, Ann just did a little frown and hold Samantha's hand and started walking.

 

"Tricia its me Ann!" shouted while knocking the door, Tricia opened the door, "Oh Ann, i'm glad you are here on time!", said Tricia smilling, "come, but first close your eyes!", "But what about me tita Tricia?" asked Samantha sweetly, Tricia smiled, "Okay you can too" said Tricia as she leads Ann and Samantha to the way, "Okay, open you eyes!" said Tricia excitedly, "SURPRIESE!!"  shouted Tricia's friends, and it was, Fretzie, Bret, Ryan, Jenny, Ivan, Joe, Patrick, James and Devon, her friends, she did not see them a long time, Ann's tears fell, she was so happy, "Mommy why are crying?" asked Samantha to her Mother, "i'm just happy, baby" answered Ann to her daughter.

 

"Ann how are you?", asked Fretzie, "I really missed you Ann!" said Joe happily, "I'm so happy to see you again!" said Jenny, "We all miss you Ann!" said everyone, Ann smiled, they had a group hug, Samantha was curious, "Can i join the group hug?" asked Samantha, everyone looked at Samantha, "Who is this cute little girl?" asked Fretzie, "Oh, i forgot to tell you guys, this is Samantha, my daughter", everyone started to introduced theirselves to Samantha, "YAY! i have new titas and titos!" said Samantha happily.

 

While everyone was having a talk, Samantha asked her tita Tricia, "Tita Tricia, where is Gavin?", Tricia smiled and answered Samantha's question, "Sorry Samantha, Gavin is with his father, they aree having a father-and-son time", a became sad, "But i do not have a playmate!", "What will i do?" asked Samantha, "Okay" , "come  here" said Tricia, Tricia let Samantha play n Gavin's playground, "Thank you tita Tricia for letting me play", said Samantha, Tricia smiled "Okay don't go anywhere!" said Tricia with a sweet voice, When Tricia left, there was a knock, Samantha quickly opened the door, "Gavin?, why are you here, i though you were with your father" asked Samantha, "We were tired so we went home, Samantha" answered Gavin, Samantha smiled, "Lets play Gavin" said Samantha politely, "Hey Samantha!, who is your daddy?" asked Gavin, Samantha smiled and answered, "Well Gavin, i do not know too", Gavin looked curious, "Huh?, why don't you know who is your daddy?" , Samantha did a frown, "Mommy said Daddy did not like me" Samantha was sad, so Gavin gave her a hug.

 

"Ann, van we talk" asked James, Ann ignored him, when Ann turned around to leave, James suddenly hold her hand, "Please give me a chance?" said James, Ann did not know what to say, then suddenly everyone was looking at them, Ann's tears began to fall, "Ann why are you crying?" asked Tricia, "Dude why is Ann crying?" asked Ivan to James, everyone started going to  Ann asking her why is she crying, "I'm okay" said Ann, "Are you sure asked Jenny, "Yes" replied Ann.

 

Ann did not want to see James anymore so she talked to Tricia, "Tricia, please don't invite James anymore", Tricia became curious, "Why?, did he do something to you Ann?" asked Tricia, "I just don't want to see him!" replied Ann with a grouchy voice.      "If thats what you want Ann, i would respect it." replied Tricia smiling.