Excited For School

Where is DADDY?

*PHONE RINGS*

Jenny: Ann, I'm so happy for you and James!

Ann: What are you trying to say?

Jenny: Duh! don't you remember?, You and James kissed!

Ann: No!, its was James, it was all a mistake!

Jenny: hahahahha... MISTAKE?

Ann: oh, come on Jenny, you know me, i'm mad at James!

Jenny: Why?

Ann: Can't tell you

Jenny: *sighs* Okay Ann, i'm just gonna ask this, don't be mad, is James's Samantha's father, just asking.

Ann: No!

Jenny: Okay, bye!

 

"Its getting obvious to Jenny!" whispered Ann to herself, "Mommy, Mommy!" said Samantha, "You said we were gonna buy school supplies with Gavin", Ann smiled, "Okay baby, lets go".

 

"Gavin!, Gavin!" shouted Samantha as she rushed to Gavin, "Hey Samantha, What school are you going too?" asked Gavin, "Well Gavin, I'm going to a private school, but i do not know what is the name of my school" answered Samantha, Gavin hold Samantha's hand, "Lets go Samantha, lets pick our school supplies", Samantha blushed, "Now you two just stick together while you two buy your school supplies, we are just going to be here waiting for you two, if your finish, just come here and we will pay your school supplies, understand?", explained Tricia to Samantha and Gavin, "Yes Ma'am!" answered Gavin and Samantha.

 

"Mommy, will my classmates be good?" asked Samantha to her mother, "Well baby, they will" answered Ann to her daughter, "Will Gavin and me will go to the same school?" asked Samantha, "Yes Baby" answered Ann, Samantha imagined that she was in school, she imagined her daddy with her, she frowned, "Mommy, i wish i had a daddy" said Samantha, "Its okay baby" answered Ann.