You Smile, I Smile

Where is DADDY?

"Mommy, will i have friends in school?, lots and lots of friends?" asked Samantha to her mom, "Yes baby, you will have lots and lots of friends!" answered Ann, "I'm very excident" Said samantha, "Me too, i'm excited for you, baby!", Samantha smiled.

 

"Ann its me James!" shouted James while knocking the door, "Why are you here?" asked Ann, "I just want to borrow Samantha", Ann thinked, "And What is your reason, because i'm about to say a big NO", James, sigh, "I don't know, everytime i see her, she looks familliar to me, its like i know her before, i don't know why is she so close to my heart", Ann sighs too, "He feels it, he cares" though Ann to herself, "Yes, in one condition!" said Ann, "Samantha needs to be home in 4:30, exact" demand  Ann, "Thanks, Ann," said James, "Sorry for what happend in Jenny's party, can can you forgive me?,i know its hard for you, its okay for you to say no, its really my fault, can you forgive me?" James pleased, "Yes, this will only happen once and will not happen twice!" said Ann. Ann smiled, "I never see you smile since i went to Australia" said James, Ann and James both smiled.

 

"Where are we going Mr. James?" asked Samantha, "We are going to the mall" said James, "YaY!, that would be fun!" cheered Samantha, "Lets go here!" said James, James and Samantha, played, shopped, and had fun, "Can you buy this headband for my mom?" asked Samantha, "sure, take two, one for you and one for your mother" said James, Samantha smiled, "Thank you, mr James!" said Samantha, "Are you hungry?" asked James to Samantha, "Yes, i am Mr. James" answered Samantha, "Okay lets go here", James and Samantha ate a yummy snack, they had a dssert, a yummy ice cream, that James used to buy Ann before, the ice cream reminded him when Ann was still his girlfriend, James just smiled, they also went to a science center, Samantha learned a lot of of things, suddenly James noticed the time was 4:00 pm, James knew that it was time for Samantha to go home.

 

James took Samantha to her House, "Ann! we are here" said James knocking the door, "Oh good, just in time, its 4:20 pm" said Ann, "Mr. James, do you want to come inside?" asked Samantha, "No thanks, Samantha, i need to go now!" said James, Samantha gave James a goodbye kiss, "Goodbye Mr. James, see you again!" said Samantha.