The friends meet again

Where is DADDY?

"Its been a long time Ann" said Tricia Happily, "Yes Tricia its is, i missed you too!", said Ann happily, "What are you talking about Mommy?" asked Samantha with a polite voice, "Samantha, honey, this is a adult talk, you should not listen, now go ahead and play with your friend!" Ann said with a strict voice, Samantha and Gavin went to the playground to play with other kids while the adults having a big talk.

 

"So Ann, who is Samantha's Dad?" asked Tricia with exitement, Ann sighs, "Well, Tricia lets not talk about that Tricia, please?", "Okay if thats what you want, Ann", Tricia said smilling to Ann, *phone rings* oh Tricia i need to talk to someone for a moment!, Ann answered the phone quickly, "Ann, this is James, i need to have a talk to you please, i know this is hard for you", Ann was shocked to hear James's voice, she did not moved, she did not know what to say or what to do, she answered "Sorry but i so not know you, you got the wrong number" , "Ann i know this is you, please, give me a chance to talk to you!", James cried, "Where did you get my number?!" asked Ann with a angry voice, "It does not matter", James replied, "I just need to talk to you!", *Ann sighs* , "After what you did?  i will forgive you?, NO!!"  Ann said with a loud voice and eneded the call, Ann started crying, Tricia came to her and said, "Ann what is wrong?, why are you crying?" asked Tricia, "Nothing, nothing's wrong Tricia", explained Ann.

 

"Gavin lets go!, i'm very tired!", said Samantha to Gavin, "Okay, i'm tired too!" replied,while Samantha and Gavin were walking they saw Ann crying, Samantha rushed to Ann, "Mommy why are you crying?"  asked Smantha while wipping her mother's tears away, "Mommy I'm Tired *yawns*" said Gavin to his Mother Tricia, "okay, but wait i forgot to tell Samantha who i am!", said Tricia to her son Gavin, "its okay Tita Tricia , i know all about you, mommy has been telling all about you!, you were best friends!", said Samantha , Tricai smiled and waved goodbye to Samantha.

 

"Mommy can you tell me a story" said Samantha to her mother, "what story?" asked Ann to her daughter, "About daddy, how he looks like,is he nice?" said Samantha, "No!, no stories about daddy stuff!"  said ann with an angry voice, "Your daddy leaved us because he does not like us!", Samantha became sad and hopeless that she will never know her daddy, "Is it true mommy?, daddy does not like me?, but why?" Samantha asked, "No baby lets, stop now time for bedtime now, lets just read sleeping beauty, this is mommy's favorite princess!", Smantha just smiled and listened to her mother reading to her a bedtime story.

 

"Wake up Samantha!, Wake up!, time for breakfast!" said Ann waking her daughter up, "Mommy, why are you waking me up so early?" asked Samantha, "Well baby, you will go to school next year so you need to practice now" said ann to her daughter, "you're right mommy!, i do need to practice!" said Samantha Smilling to her mother, "Mommy when will school start, i'm exited!" askd Samantha, "Soon baby, soon" replied Ann to her Daughter, "When is SOON mommy?" asked Samantha, "you'll know it when you are in school baby, Samantha just smiled at her mom.