Chapter 5 - The Call

Stalker From His Past

 The next day, Lucy woke up with the sound of her alarm, which was Infinite’s In the Summer. She sat up in bed and stretched.

“Good morning self~” she said to herself. After turning off her alarm, she got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. After that, she went downstairs with her phone to make breakfast.

“Hm… What should I make today?” she thought aloud. “Maybe pancakes and eggs. And bacon. That sounds good. And coffee. Yumi likes coffee.”

She started making the batter for the pancakes, then started making the eggs and bacon. She then put coffee beans in the coffee maker that Yumi had. *She likes coffee as much as yeollie does~*

After Lucy was finished with everything and set it out on the table, she climbed up the two flights of stairs to Yumi’s room.

“YUMI. YUMMI. YUUUUUMMMIIIIII. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!” she screamed at her friend.

“5 more minutes….” Yumi mumbled, shooing Lucy away.

“Fine then. I guess I’ll just have to tell Sungjong and the rest of Infinite to come back later.” She lied.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!? NAO. HOLD UP. GIMME LIKE 3 MINUTES ILL BE DOWN THERE IN A GIFFY.” Yumi suddenly got up and yelled. The first thing she saw though was Lucy on the floor, cracking up.

“What? What happened?” she asked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA-NOTHING- HAHAOUHFNSIDLVKNDILVKNASODLKMS;DJNKLVF”

“Are you serious? I’m going to kill you for this Lucy!!!!”

“NAO. I DON’T WANT TO DIE YOUNG. I DIDN’T GET TO CALL SUNGJONG YET. LET ME LIVE. SPARE ME.” Lucy suddenly stopped laughing. She remembered the last time Yumi was this angry. She actually almost died, which was pretty terrifying.

“Fine then. Your life is spared.”

“Okay, good. Now get ready and come downstairs for breakfast.” Lucy ordered.

“Yes mother!” Yumi said as Lucy left the room.

-After breakfast-

“CALL HIM CALL HIM CALL HIM CALL HIM CALL HIM CALL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yumi screamed.

“Alright alright! I’ll call him! Calm down lady!”

Lucy slowly dialed the 10 numbers on the slip of paper, making sure to get every single number in the right order. Her index finger finally hovered over the green button.

“GODDAMMNIT LADY PRESS THE FREAKIN BUTTON!!!!!!!!!” Yumi yelled.

From the sudden scream, Lucy jumped and ended up pressing the green “call” button. She put the phone to her ear and waited for anyone to pick up. After 5 rings, somebody picked up and asked,

“Yoboseyo?”

“Y-Yoboseyo?” Lucy asked.

“Um. Who is this?”

“This is Lucy. Is this Sungjong from Infinite?” Lucy asked nervously, looking at Yumi who was at the edge of her seat, praying that it was really Sungjong that picked up.

“Ne, it is. Is this Lucy?” he nervously asked while looking at the members in the car, staring at him, trying to hear the conversation.

“Ne.”

“Um. So Lucy, you must be wondering why I gave you my number right?” Sungjong awkwardly asked, getting a look of disgust and silent boos from the members. He mouthed to them “What am I supposed to say?”

“Ne, I am.” Lucy said, trying really hard not to die, since she is talking to her bias on the phone. She kept on pinching herself to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. Yumi was looking at her, and laughing since Lucy was pretty much hyperventilating quietly while pinching herself.

Sungjong on the other hand was wondering how he should ask Lucy out. Everyone else in the car was just staring at him, waiting for him to say anything, at all. After thinking for a bit, he just blurted out, “Lucywillyougooutonadatewithme?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear what you just said. Can you repeat that?” she asked, not believing her ears.

“I asked if you would go out on a date with me.” Sungjong finally said. The other members silently cheered amongst themselves, since their maknae finally mustered up all his courage and pride to ask a girl out.

Lucy, on the other hand with Yumi were spazzing out, screaming into pillows and pretty much dying. Since she didn’t respond for a bit, Sungjong asked,

“Hello? Hello? Lucy?????” They heard it, and after a bit of hyperventilating to go back to normal, she answered back,

“Sorry, my friend was just asking me about something. And the answer to your question is yes, I will go out on a date with you.”

“Jinja? (yes!) How about I pick you up at your house tomorrow afternoon? Are you doing anything then?”

“Nope. I’m free then. School doesn’t start until next week.” Lucy replied.

“Okay then. Text me your address and I’ll see you then.”

“Okay. Anneyong~”

“Anneyong.” And they hung up.

“OMGOMGOMGOMGOAHESNDFPAIOE;ILDJVN;OAWeFDJMOA[ISLDNGVIJKRFNFGIUPR;KFDHNO;ILMRDOIL I CANT BELIEVE SUNGJONG JUST FREAKING ASKED YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!1 KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [OAHDJFIVMAE;ROLDFMK.” Yumi screamed.

“OMGOMGOJMGRPOAUL;GDNOELRAD IKR!!!!!!!!!!!1 KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1” and they spazzed with each other for a while, then went on to talk about what they might do on their date for the rest of the day. 


Hey guys~ missed me? i missed u too~ unless if u didnt miss me. then i didnt miss u. anyways~

so two weeks later, i finally decide to update. next time i update will probably 2 weeks later. ill try to make it less! i have prep though, so idk if i could or not. ill try! but i rlly want to concentrate and do good~ but ofc, ill think of it and write in my free time. im preparing for the shsat~ standardized high school admission test. wish me luck when i take it! i hope to get into a good school~ im pushing myslef! my mom doesnt care. shes fine with some school im zoned to. thanks mom. -_-. anyways~

OMGOMGOMGMOMG ik this has nothing to do with infinite, but boyfriend came out with a movie! they were acting in it, its not like a concert movie thingie. its japanese, and its called go go ikemen 5! i rlly want to watch it! even though theres a girl in it and i rlly envy her. ugh!!!!1 why cant i be her? ugh. stupid donghyun with his glasses.... anyways~ i keep on saying that.... 

so how was ur summer vacay so far guys? if u have one. but if not, hows ur summer so far? i went to the city~ i went to ktown, and went to this shop that sells albums and posters and stuff, but its so expensive! but still, i died when i saw all of boyfriends albums and posters~ i also went blueberry picking yesterday. i was in the sun for two hours! TWO FREAKING HOURS. and now im dying inside bc donghyun's solo is playing.. i hate him but i also love him. that stupid perfect dork that ruins my life. anyways~ i hope u guys like this chapter! half of you probably didnt even read this. 

please comment, subscribe, and upvote if u like this story so far! i love hearing from u guys~

ppyong~
inspiritkissmebestfriendmelody <3