Chapter 1 - The Flight

Stalker From His Past

Lucy was in "her" room, packing up her things into one big suitcase, and a schoolbag. She bubble wrapped her Infinite CDs and put all her Infinite posters in a poster tube. Then, she put all her other fan merchandise like photocards, caldenders, etc. neatly into the suitcase. All of this took up about half of her really big suitcase. In the other half, she put her one pair of flats which were in a box. She planned on wearing her converse on the plane ride. She walked to her drawers and took out 7 shirts, under garments, and pants, folded them up, and placed them neatly into the suitcase, planning to buy a lot of clothes with the money she saved over the years. Also, she planned on getting any other article of clothing when she came back to visit, which she planned on doing in the end of Autumn.(right now its summer) She had a bit of space left, and decided to put some of her favorite books and her favorite plushies that she had since she was a kid; a Pickachu, a Domo, and a Rilakkuma. (the pedo bear) Then, she closed her eyes, and prayed to her parents *I still miss you guys. Please let me have a safe life and watch over me when I'm in a new place that I never visited. Watch over me when I'm in school. I'll try to be best of the class. Also, help me find a cute, caring husband. Please try to get him to be an Infinite member! Just kidding. Thats not possible. Anyways, please support me and watch over me while I step onto another milestone in life! Fighting! Love, Lucy*

In her schoolbag, she put in her laptop, her chargers for her laptop and phone, an adapter, some snacks, her journal, and a small box with a necklace that had her mother's wedding ring on it. Lucy didn't plan on wearing the ring, so she put it on a necklace. She planned on wearing it as her wedding ring for when she got married, though. She kept it in the box for safe keeping, and didn't wear it because she didn't really want people asking about it. At first, when she got the ring on a necklace, she wore it in memory of her mother. That's how Lucy and her best friend, Yumi met. 

*Flashback*

It was the first day of middle school, and it didn't look good for Lucy. Everyone arrived with either a friend or their parents, but she arrived alone. Her parents passed away two years ago, and she was still depressed about it. She walked to school with her parent's MP3 player. She thought back to that night while listening to the music her parents used to always listen to.

No one knew who killed them, the person driving the car must've been drunk or something, he just ran them over and drove on. It was during the night time, they were coming home from their night out. 9 year old Lucy stayed at home alone, doing her homework while listening to music. Her parents told her to do that so she wouldn't open the door for anyone; her parents had keys to the house. She was unaware of what happened until she decided to get something to drink in the kitchen. The doorbell rang. She saw that it was police officers, so she opened the door. Those were the only people she could've opened the door for, important people in society. They asked if any adult was home, watching her, but she said no. The nice officer then bent down onto one knee and told her what happened. Her parents were hit by a car. They weren't announced dead, yet. At first, she was speechless, standing at the doorway in her pajamas, staring off into space, trying to process all of this. This kind of thing only happened in movies, and it was usually one parent, not both. Once she processed the information, she ran up to her room, and the officer followed her to see what she was doing. She grabbed all her plushies, a Pickachu, a Domo, and a Rilakkuma (the pedo bear) and hugged them close to her. She leaned against the wall, and slid down it, burrying her head into the plushies, crying her eyes out. The officer sat in front of her and hugged her tightly, comforting her with kind words. After little 9 year old Lucy calmed down for a bit, the officer took her to the hospital with her plushies, and her still in her cute bear pajamas. She sat in the back seat of the police car, buckled in with her plushies in her lap, silent tears rolled down with the occasional sob. The nice officer felt sympathy towards her. She was only 9, and both her parents died, and she didn't live with anyone else. Her grandparents lived in South Korea, and they were too old to take care of a 9 year old child who they barely knew about. In what felt like an eternity for Lucy, they finally arrived at the hospital. The officer unbuckled her from the back seat, picked her up with her plushies, and carried her into the hoepital, into her parent's room. It was a horrible sight for the 9 year old girl. She saw her parents, laying there in the hospital bed, right next to each other. They were wrapped in bandages, machines surrounded them, beeping, indicating that they were alive. Tubes and wires and needles were attatched to them, just to keep them alive. Sadly, after a while, both of the heart rate machines made one distinct sound at the same time, *beeeeeep*. She couldn't believe this. Lucy started bawling into her knees, hugging her plushies close to her like her life depended on it. The officer walked in, the scene playing before him. He walked to Lucy who was sitting in a chair that was in between her parents' beds. He picked her up from the chair, sat down on it, and put her in his lap, and hugged her close. He started silently crying, too. It turned out that Lucy's parents were his friends back in high school. He would've taken Lucy in, but he already had a kid a year older than Lucy. He sat there with his arms wrapped around the little girl's waist, thinking of what to do. Then, he remembered that he had another friend that was close with Lucy's parents that had no kids. After a few hours in the hospital, Lucy fell asleep crying. He wiped away the remaining tears on her cheeks, and brought her back home. He called his wife and told her what happened. She was in the same high school, and told him that he could stay with her for as long as he needed to. The officer took Lucy back home and tucked her in with her plushies. He saw that Lucy had more of her father's features, but remembered that her brown eyes were like her mother's. He had a crush on her mother in middle school, but got over it. For the next week, he took care of her. He would make her breakfast in the morning, send her to school, go to work, then pick her, up, and would spend time with her, helping with homework and comforting her whenever she was reminded of her parents. Then, his friend, who he called up the day after the accident told him that he could take care of Lucy. The next day, the officer, who Lucy called uncle, introduced her to his friend from high school. She also called him uncle. The nice officer wrote down his phone number and gave it to Lucy in case she needed it, and left Lucy in his friend's custody. Lucy's parents' funeral was a week after that. There, Lucy was bawling as she saw her parents' coffins burried right next to each other. Some of Lucy's parents' old friends came to the funeral, and so did some relatives. From that day on, her uncle took care of her. 

Lucy's horrible memory stopped playing through her mind when she arrived at the school. She paused the music playing on her MP3 and put it in her schoolbag. While she waited in the schoolyard, she held onto the necklace with her mother's ring on it, praying to her parents. *Please, mom, dad, watch over me when I'm in school. I promise I'll try my hardest and I'll try making friends. Please let this be a good day for your daughter. Love, Lucy.* All the students were let into the school, everyone taking the staircases to get to their classroom that they were told to go to in a letter they received in the summer. Lucy walked into class 409 at the very front, wanting to be a good student for her parents. Then, a girl who seemed to be lost sat next to Lucy. After introducing themselves, Lucy found out that the girl's name was Yumi, and she was also Korean. Then, Yumi asked about her necklace. At first, Lucy was unsure if she should tell someone she just met, but she had a feeling that Yumi was going to be a good friend, so she told her that it was her late mom's wedding ring that she put on a necklace. Before Yumi could say anything, the teacher started calling people's names for attendance. When she finished, Lucy didn't hear Yumi's name called, and neither did she. When she told the teacher this, she saw her schedule and it turned out that Yumi was suppose to be in 408, a seventh grade class. She went to a sixth grade class. Both girls were sad that they weren't in the same class at first, but they had the same lunch period. 

At the end of the day, both girls walked out with their arms linked together. Yumi wanted to introduce Lucy to her dad, since he was going to have to know her sometime soon. Yumi led her younger new friend to her dad. When Lucy saw him, she said, 

"Hi uncle! It's been a while since I've seen you! Are you here to pick me up?" Lucy asked. 

"Wait. What do you mean by uncle? This is my dad Lucy." Yumi said, confused. 

"Yumi, this is Lucy. Remember two years ago, when I had to stay away from home for a week to watch after someone? Well that someone is Lucy! I was going to introduce you two to each other, but I guess I don't have to!" Yumi's father explained. 

"Wah! This is so cool." Yumi exclaimed. 

"I missed you uncle!" Lucy said and hugged him. 

"I miss you too, Lucy. Do you want to come over for a bit? I'll call your uncle for confirmation." Yumi's father said.

Ever since that day, Yumi and Lucy sticked together through thick and thin and stayed best friends forever. 

*End of flashback*

 "Its time to go Lucy! If we don't leave now your going to miss your flight!" her uncle yelled from downstairs. Lucy yelled back, 

"Coming!!!!!!!" and zippered up her schoolbag and suitcase. She looked at the room before closing the door. *I'm going to miss this place...* 

In the car, her aunt and uncle were talking about how much they were going to miss her and what they were going to do without her, and brought back cheerful memories from the past few years. When they got to the airport, Lucy took her suitcase and schoolbag and got out of the car. 

"Bye Auntie and Uncle! Thank you for taking care of me all these years. I promise to visit soon with Yumi! And I'll call whenever I can. Love you! Saranghaeyo~ Anneyong! Ppyong~" Lucy told her friend Yumi's parents in front of the airport through the car window.

They took care of her for most of her high school life. Her parents passed away a few years before that, and when they did, her dad's friend took care of her under his custody, but after a while he couldn't take care of her properly, so Yumi and her parents took her in. 

Lucy walked into the airport, excited to go to the one place she always wanted to go to, South Korea. Being like any other K-pop fan, her goal in life was to go there and meet her favorite group in person, which was Infinite. She also was going to South Korea for college. Her friend Yumi left for college last year in Seoul, she was a year older. 

She walked into the airport with a backpack/schoolbag and a big suitcase. She went to the desk to put her suitcase on the plane instead of as a carry-on. After that, she went to the bag check area, put her schoolbag and phone with her shoes on the little conveyor belt, and went through the x-ray. Then, she retrieved her belongings and went to get her passport and ticket checked. (A/N: i think that might be the order of things u do. does anyone know?) She was told to go to terminal 3, and on her way there, she bought a few more snacks that she probably won't see in a while. 

-on the plane- 

Once the plane was up in the air, Lucy took out her phone and plugged in her earbuds, blasting Infinite to help her sleep. She slept for about six hours until a lady that worked on the plane woke her up and asked if she wanted anything to eat or drink. She told her no, because she didn't ike aiirplane food, and had snacks prepared. She took out her schoolbag from under the seat in front of her and took out a water bottle and a granola bar. After finishing the granola bar, she went to the bathroom, and so did another guy from first class. Both were walking with earphones plugged in, and both were busy on the phone. Then, *CRASH* they both fell to the floor. 

"Mianhae! Mianhae! I'm so sorry!!!!!" Lucy bowed as she got up, and said sorry when she realized she apologised in Korean at first. 

"Gwenchanayo. As long as no one got hurt." the stranger said.

When both of them got up, Lucy saw that the stranger was a guy who was wearing black sunglasses and a hat, as if to cover his facial features. She saw that he was also wearing a black sweater. He then walked away, and when he was, she saw that he had pretty skinny legs for a guy that was in America recently. Lucy then used the bathroom, and walked back to her seat. There, she started thinking about the guy she bumped into. His voice was like any other guy's, higher than Woohyun's but lower than Sungjong's. Lucy tended to compare guy's voices to people in Infinite. He also seemed kind of familiar to her, but she couldn't put her finger on it. 

*Why am I even thinking about him? Its not like I'm going to meet him again. But I do tend to think about cute guys a lot. Oh well.* Lucy thought. She decided to play some games on her phone until half the battery was gone. 

*Might as well save it for music for the rest of the flight.* She plugged in her earphones and blasted music again, slowly drifting into her dreamland paradise with Infinite in it. 

Anon/Stranger's POV

*CRASH* and I fell to the floor. *Ugh, my head.* I thought to myself. I was about to start yelling at the person, not caring what language they spoke until I heard the person say, 

"Mianhae! Mianhae! I'm so sorry!!!!!" she bowed 90 degrees while i was getting up. Oh. She's cute. Not my usual ideal type, she had straight hair, but still, she was cute. *You're not going to yell at her, now are you* my angel conscious told me. On my left shoulder, my devil conscious said, *No! Go yell at her. She was the one that bumped into you! Go tell her off! Who cares if she's pretty or what not. Its not like you're going to marry her or something. I decided to go with my little angel conscious, and turned into a good guy. 

"Gwenchenayo. As long as no one got hurt." I said, and slightly bowed. I studied the girl, and saw that she had nice round eyes, short hair (A/N: or long hair, depending on what you want. I have short hair so i put that) and pink lips, the bottom one stuck out like Dongwoo hyung's, but she was actually just pouting, angry at herself for not watching where she was going. I saw on her phone that dropped to the ground had a background picture as us, Infinite. *And this girl just happened to be a fan. I should leave before she recognizes me.* and I walked back to my seat. 

 I saw that everyone else was asleep, so I took my seat and stared out the window, thinking about the girl. *Why am I feeling this? Do I like her? I can't, I don't even know her. Aish, what are you thinking ___________!* and I started hitting my head, trying to get the thought out of my head until someone asked, 

"_____________, are you okay? Why are you hitting your head?" 

"I'm fine, its nothing. Just have a stupid song stuck in my head. Go back to sleep, I'm going to go back to sleep, too." and I closed my eyes, trying to get that girl out of my head, and managed to by getting a stupid, annoying, but catchy song stuck in my head. 

-------------------------------

 So guys, I'm back!!!! Hopefully you guys like this chapter. Sorry, if its kinda short. I promise ill make the next chapter longer! possibly. hopefully! Tell me if you think I should change anything, even if its not a grammar mistake. Be critical, but not too critical. No haters please! I'm not the best writer ever. 

Anyways, if you guys are wondering, I didn't update in a while and restarted my whole story because when I read it over, it sounded weird to me, and didn't come out the way I wanted to. And I had a lot of major projects in November and December. Like science fair, ss fair, and spanish fair. Also, my bias list kept on changing, so it was hard to think of stuff. (curse you dongwoo and woohyun!) But now I'm going to try updating sooner. But don't expect too much. I think I might update in like the end of march. 

btw, myungsoo's bday is coming up! next week~ Im not going to be able to update then though. My dad's bday is march 10th, and my mom likes to have super big parties. time to gain another 5 lbs. 

anyhow, please leave comments!!!!! i love comments. thanks to everyone who subscribed!!!!!!!! and waited all this time and didn't unsubscribe from me. Love you guys! So comment and subscribe if you didn't already!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ppyong~ 

inspiritkissmeemily

(ik ppyong is like a boyfriend and sistar thing, but i  like them, ok?)