Chapter 3 - Second and Third Encounter + Performance

Stalker From His Past

 

"No I'm not! Anyways, I have to tell you something. So during the flight here, i bumped into this guy when I was walking towards the restroom, and he was like oober (super) cute!" 

"Really? Wait. He's asian right?" Yumi asked. 

" Yeah. Korean." 

"Okay. So is he like Sungjong cute, Woohyun y, handsome, and cute, Hoya, y and cute, Sungyeol, tall and cute, Sunggyu, hamster-ish and cute, or L, attractive and somewhat cute?" Yumi asked. 

"I guess he was like L. I won-" Lucy was cut off when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned 180 degrees and saw... 


"Oh! Anneyonghaseyo~" Lucy bowed. 

"Anneyonghaseyo" the guy greeted. "You're the girl from the plane right? The one I bumped into?"

"Yup, that's me." Lucy said, pointing at herself with her thumb. "I'm sorry for bumping into you though. I was distracted."

"No, it was my fault. I was playing some game on my phone instead of focusing on my destination."

"Well I wasn't looking either. So I guess its both of out faults." Lucy said to end the conversation. She noticed he was wearing black sunglasses and a hat, as if he was trying to disguise himself. 

"Hey Lucy. I'm going to go to that store over there." Yumi said, pointing in a general direction, wanting to leave the two alone. 

"Oh okay. I'll meet you there in a bit." and she went back to her conversation with the mysterious guy. 

"You want to go somewhere for lunch? I'm kinda hyungry." he asked. 

"Sure, I didn't eat yet anyways. Just wait a sec." She took out her phone and texted Yumi her plans. She replied with and okay and some stupid precautions like "Run away from him if he's a pedo!" Then, the two went  to lunch in one of the restaurants in the mall. 

After eating lunch, he had to go somewhere, and pretty much ran away. 

"WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lucy screamed. But he was too far away. "What's your name?" she whispered.

--------

"OMG IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED EREMPASDOFHUDFNGERMAGHA ADSNPFIKLCMLDFKCEDUIPOERMAGAHHHH" Lucy screamed in her room. "YUMI. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!" 

"I DON'T KNOW." Yumi screamed back, even though their rooms were right across from each other. "SOMETHING NICE. THAT YOU GOT TODAY." 

"OKIE. THANKSSSSSSSS~" 

---------

Lucy chose out a green/blue plaid shirt and black jeans. She kept her hair down, letting it fall over her shoulders. Yumi on the other hand wore a yellow tee and jeans. 

"LETS GO LADY. WE DON'T WANT TO BE LATE." Yumi yelled, and they left the house. 

---------

All inspirits that were here for Infinite's comeback performance were waiting outside in the cold (cuz it was kinda cold in marchish). All of them were holding up signs, cheer towels, and balloons, hoping to get the group's attention. Woohyun and Dongwoo, being the usual greasy dorks they are, were throwing all kinds of hearts at the fans. Sungjong was doing his typical bunny aegyo, acting all cute. SUngyeol, also did some fan service and forced Myungsoo to do it with him. Hoya was dragged over to the window by Dongwoo, and Sunggyu was dragged by Woohyun. (MYUNGYEOL WOOGYU YADONG.) 

After a while, all the fans were let inside. Yumi and Lucy ran in there, full speed, and ran over everyone in their way that weren't important to them. After all the fans got inside, the members slowly came out one by one. Once they were all out, they bowed, 

"Anneyonghaseyo! Infinite imnida!!!!!!" 

Everyone started screaming their heads off and waving their signs like maniacs. 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAD;OAWNSDMCPAIL;SKEDFJCLNMAISDKFNJSDK,FNMLXDKU" 

-after the performance-

Infinite bowed to their fans and walked off stage. Then, an MC came on stage and announced, 

"Today, M! Countdown will let a special Inspirit and her friend backstage for polaroids and albums signed by Infinite!"

*screams*

"But, we're not going to just let any inspirit backstage. In my hand, I have cards with questions on them which are about Infinite. Whoever answers the most questions correctly wins!" 

"First question. How long did Dongwoo stay in Canada for?"

"3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Lucy yelled as loud as she could. 

"Correct! One point for the girl in the plaid shirt~ Next question! Who under Cube ent. is sais to be a Woohyun look-alike?" 

"MINHYUK OPPA FROM BTOB!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lucy yelled. All the other girls started whining and complaining except for Yumi because she knew Lucy would choose her to go backstage. 

"Correct yet again! What's your name missy?"

"Lucy Lee!" 

"Okay then. Next question! Is Sungjong right or left handed?" 

"HE'S BOTH! HE'S BOTH! HE'S AMBIDEXTROUS!!!!!!!!" Yumi, this time, yelled. 

"Correct! What's your name little missy?"

"Kim Yumi!" 

After another few dozen questions, the results were : Lucy-28, Yumi-13, and some other girls managed to answer a few questions. In the end, Lucy was the winner, and Yumi got to go backstage with her. 

"ERMAGAHHHHHHHHHH. Ottoke?????? What if I faint? What if i die from a heart attack? Or feels? Or anything? What about saesang fans? What if they get jealous and come after us? What if oppa doesn't like me? Or think I'm pretty? Is my hair ookay? Are my clothes okay? Should I retie my sneakers? Is there any food stuck in my teeth? Is there anything stuck on my face?" Yumi bombarded Lucy with questions. 

"You look fine! Just breathe Yumi. In, out. In, out." 

"HOW ARE YOU SO FREAKING CALM?!?!?!?!??!" Yumi practically screamed while shaking Lucy's shoulders. 

"I'm not! I'm just not spazzing out like you are. I'm trying to control my feels and trying not to attract attention. breathe. breathe." Soon, but too soon for the girls, they got to Infinite's waiting room. 

"Anneonghaseyo! Infinite imnida~" 

"Anneyonghaseyo, Lucy imnida" Lucy greeted.

"A-Anneyonghaseyo, Y-Yumi imnida." Yumi tried speaking normally. (who could at this moment?) 

"Who's your bias in Infinite?!?!?!?!?!?!" Sungyeol asked eagerly. 

"Sungjong oppa!" Lucy squealed. 

"Kamsahamnida!" Sungjong said cutely and added a bit of aegyo in, which made Lucy blush. 

"Woohyn oppa!" Yumi squealed. 

"Gomawoyo~" Woohyun said while doing his famous and annoying bunny aegyo and started throwing hearts of all sorts at her, which made Yumi allmost faint. 

"Breathe, Yumi, breathe." Lucy said while fanning her best friend. 

"What about me?!?!?!?!" Sungyeol whined. 

"Yeah!!!!!! What about me too?" Dongwoo whined along. 

"Dongwoo oppa is my second bias!" Lucy said with a huge smile, which made Dongwoo so happy that he hugged her, and almost killed her. (from the hug and the fact that Dongwoo was freaking hugging her. like srsly. who wouldnt die? i might. at least ill ide in his arms~) After talking for a bit and taking polaroids and signing things, and Yumi almost fainting when Woohyun hugged her tightly and Lucy almost fainting when Sungjong bravely kissed her on the cheek (*my first kiss* she thought) they had to leave. 

Right before they left, Sungjong slipped a little piece of paper into Lucy's hand and winked at her. Dumbfounded, she was pulled out of the door by Yumi who saw the little interaction. 

Sungjong's POV

I slipped a piece of paper into Lucy's hand which contained my phone number and a little note. So what? I like her. I know, I'm an idol, but I fell for Lucy. Its like love at first sight. Also, she seemed a bit interesting, and possibly familiar. Why would she be so interesting? Well on the outside, she's all cheerful and happy, right, but for some reason, I sense a dark past that's hidden deep inside of her, and I want to find out what it is. 

Anonymous POV

I can't believe I saw Lucy backstage. This must be fate. I should reveal myself to her soon... But when? I just saw Sungjong slip a piece of paper into her hand, I have a feeling its his digits. Why must you ruin this for me Lee Sungjong? Do you like her? Is it because she chose you as her bias? Well I'm going to change that. 


So guys, I'm back!!!!!!! Sorry for not updating in like. decades. I had testsAnd like super important ones. 

Anyways, today (technically yesterday cuz its may 13th right now) is my bday! woooooo. So I'm officially a teenager now!!!!!! According to my mom. to me, i was always a teenager at heart. and mind. 

soooooooo~ how was ur weekend??????? 

btw guys. im having guy problems. not like kpop guy problems (even though i do have those) but like actual real life guys that ive met before. and some personal problems. but its not going to get in the way of my writing! hopefully! idk. so yeah. um. if u have any advice, message me! or just comment~ 

hope you guys like this chapter! plz comment, sub, and upvote if you want! 

ppyong~

inspiritkissmeemily <3 (aka inspiritkissmebestfriendmelody. i just cant change my name to that cuz its too long.)