Chapter 4 - Talk

Stalker From His Past

Infinite's Dorm~

After the performance, Infinite got home. They all rested in the living room, watching TV. Sungjong got up to go to the kitchen for something to drink. All the other members formed a little circle, discussing what they saw right before Yumi and Lucy left. They couldn't believe it at first when they saw it. Sungjong, their maknae, who never dated before or anything, just asked a girl that he knew for like an hour, maybe not even. And it was so sudden! He didn't even talk about wanting to date or anything. Or mentioned anything about liking Lucy or thinking that she was cute. They all agreed that she was though. In the end, when Sungjong seemed to be in the kitchen a bit too long to just get something to drink, they called him to the living room to talk about this. 

"YAH! MAKNAE! SUNGJONG! JONGIE! SUNGJONGIE! YAH!" all the members yelled from the living room.

"WHAT?!?!?!??!?!" Sungjong yelled back, walking from the kitchen to the living room with a glass of water 

"We all saw you slip that piece of paper into that girl's hand! Lucy, right?" Sungyeol asked.

" Hehe... Yeah. Why?" he asked nervously. 

"Do you like her?!?!?!" Dongwoo eagerly asked. 

"Maybe?" he rubbed the nape of his neck. 

"Oh come on! Just admit it! You like that girl~ We all saw how you lookoed at her. You even gave her your phone number! We saw you write it down! WE SEE EVERYTHING." Woohyun elaborated. 

"Alright, alright. I do like her. So what?" 

"SO WHAT?" Hoya practically yelled. "She's your first crush dude!"

"Yeah! And she's probably going to say yes, since your her bias and everything." Sunggyu said. 

"Really?"

"But what if she does say yes?" L interrupted the happy conversation after some deep thought. "Then they start dating, and then the fans are going to see and get jealous! It'll be all over the news!"

"They'll just date secretly! And if they do get caught, who cares? I'm sure our fans will understand, sooner or later." Dongwoo reasoned.

"You're just jealous that Sungjongie asked a girl out and is probably going to start dating before you do!" Sungyeol retorted. 

"And if anything, they could break up." Woohyun added. 

"Yeah, I guess they could. And she could reject him. Possibly. AND I'M NOT JEALOUS LEE SUNGYEOL." L said. Sungyeol just stuck his tongue out at L, and he did back.

"So did she call you yet?" Sunggyu asked, getting back on topic. 

"No, not yet. She probably just got home anyways." Sungjong said, playing with his phone in his hands. 

"Arasso. Well its been a long day, everyone should get some rest." Sunggyu said. 

"But what if Lucy calls?" Sungjong whined, wanting to wait a bit more for her to call back.

"Yeah! I wanna see what she says!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"It's already 11:30 guys! If she calls while you're sleeping, just call her back tomorrow. I'm sure she'll understand why you didn't pick up." 

"Arasso hyung..." and with that, Sungjong went to his own room while the others went to their shared rooms. Except for Woohyun who went to his own closet of a room with no windows.

*What time will it be when I wake up tomorrow?* Woohyun thought. 

--------------

In Lucy's room~

Yumi and Lucy were sitting on Lucy's bed in her room, staring at the slip of paper with numbers on it. They were wondering what to do with it, even though it was pretty obvious to that they should  do.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGAOS;DFILMADOVULHNFDOC;LKAW;EMDOSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought these kinda of things only happen in fanfics!" Yumi squealed. 

"I know right!!!!!!!!!!!! What if the phone number's fake, and Sungjong was dared by the members to do this?" Lucy asked. 

"I doubt it, and if it is then oh well. At least you got to meet him! And he touched your hand! And he winked at you!! OMG!!!!! I'm surprised you didn't faint!" 

"Well I almost did. I felt kinda light-headed though." 

"I would've fainted right on the spot. You're good at handling these things."

"Yeah, I guess. Should I call him though? Its pretty late. He might be sleeping." Lucy asked. 

"You should call him tomorrow. He probably has to rest for an early schedule in the morning. Call him around lunch time." 

"Arasso onni. Well we should go to sleep now. Good night!!!!!" Lucy yelled the last part as Yumi left the room.

"Good night Lucy!" Yumi yelled back. 


Okay guys. Who missed me? Probably no one. Anyways, sorry for not updating in a month or so. and also this is rlly short. but im writing chapter 5 right now, and im almost done. Ill probably upload it sometime next week or the week after. srry for the late update!

so hows life guys? tell me all the highlights of the past month that i didnt update! i want to know how you guys r doing! r u guys doing okay? any problems occur?

oh btw some guy confessed to me a while ago if u didnt know alrdy. but like now its so awkward. cuz hes always talking to me, like at random times. and he makes random comments at times. like once i was writing a chapter for my story in class cuz we had a sub, and he was like hey ur writing a story? and im like yeah. and i feel like hes always trying to talk to me. is it just me? am i overthinking it? or like is he trying to get close to me? cuz idk. anyways~ 

srry for ranting!

btw i made macaroons a while ago~ it was fun! i might start baking. i might open up a bakery when i grow older... hm. 

DID U GUYS HEAR. INFINITES HAVING A WORLD TOUR. it was a while ago. but still. whos going to the one in ny?!?!?!?!?!?! cuz i am~ 

plz comment and subscribe if u havent alrdy! also upvote if u like the story~ 

ppyong~
inspiritkissmebestfriendmelody <3