Chapter 2 - Best Friends

Stalker From His Past

Lucy was waken up by a flight attendant who informed her that they were landing soon and that she needed to put on her seat belt. She woke up gorggily, her hair a mess. After fixing it with a comb in her schoolbag, she held the schoolbag to her chest. When they landed a few minutes later, everyone got out section by section. She went to carousel 8 like how the pilot of the plane informed them to. While looking for her luggage, black with sitckers, she was also looking for that guy she bumped into on the plane. *hmmmm. Where can he be? Maybe he already got his luggage.... Wait. Was he on first class? He was coming from the opposite direction.... Maybe he already got his luggage. Pabo Lucy! You really thought that you could find that cute guy again. Pabo! Pabo!* she thought while mentally slapping herself. After waiting for a bit, she found both her luggages and walked out of the airport. 

"YUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lucy yelled. She received a few weird stares from bystanders, but didn't care. She usually would, but since she hadn't seen her best friend in a year, she had to. 

"LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yumi yelled back, holding up a sign that said 'Hai Lucy~" and was decorated with sparkles and stickers and drawings and, and. yeah. Lucy ran to Yumi with arms wide open, asking for a hug. Yumi quickly put her sign on the floor and opened up her arms too. They embraced each other for a bit, then picked up there stuff to get a taxi outside. 

"I can't believe I'm actually here!!!!! Its like a dream come true!" Lucy squealed while looking out the window. Then she turned around to face Yumi. "This is so freakin awesome! Is this how you reacted when you arrived here? 

"Yeah, pretty much. But I had no best friend next to me." Yumi said, sitting cross-legged in the car. 

"I missed you so much though! how's med. school? See any cute guys? Any boy groups do not count." 

"Not really. I mean, I have seven of the cutest guys ever on my computer screen! Why would I look at anyone else?" 

"I'm serious. Did u see any decent guys at least? You can't just expect to see some random guy as cute or cuter than Infinite! That's like impossible okay? You can't compare normal guys to Infinite." Lucy said. 

"Well some guys are okay I guess. I wish I could've went to the college that Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo went to. Then I could've seen them everyday!!!!!!" 

"You wish. And they already graduated, so it doesn't really matter. Anyways, how's med. school?" 

"It's pretty good. My teacher said I could be a doctor sooner or later. After another few years of school. But I'm almost there!" Yumi squealed. 

The taxi suddenly stopped at a red light. 

"Wow. I almost died!" Lucy said. 

"Don't worry, you get used to it. Just sit back." After Lucy sat back in her seat and put her bookbag in front of her on the floor, they went back to talking. Mostly about planning on what to do, since they had no school. Then, they arrived at Yumi's small house which was near the school. After Yumi paied the driver, they got Lucy's luggage and went into the house. The house was cute, like any single girl's dream house. The house was sky blue with a white roof. There were cute little windows on the two floors of the house with white frames. White curtains blocked the inside of the house, and flowers were growing in little pots on the ledge of the windows. In the fron yard, there was a patch of grass and a little pathway that led to the door. The grass was fanced off with white fencing. There was a mailbox in the front, too. Inside, everything was nice and neat. To the right, there was the living room with a TV and a small couch with a coffee table in between the TV and the couch. To the left was the kitchen. Next to that was the stairs, and down the hallway to the right was a bathroom. Down the hall was a door that led to the back. Up the stairs, there were two rooms and a bahroom. The shape of the second floor was kind of like a pyramid. 

"Wow. You're house is so neat! Just like your room back home, unlike mine. Can I see you room? I want to see your new merchandise." Lucy said after the both of them carried her luggage and schoolbag up the stairs. 

"Yeah, sure. I'll take your stuff and put it in your room, next to mine." Yumi said, while taking both suitcases and walking into the room on the right side of the 'pyramid'. She figured that Yumi's room was to the left, closer to the staircase, and the bathroom was in the middle, so she went into Yumi's room. Lucy also figured that Yumi's room was to the left becuase there was an Infinite poster on the door. On the other side of the door, there was a full length mirror. In her room, there was a closet to the left, and the door was on the right. To the right of the closet, there was a nightstand next to a bed. On the right corner across the room was a desk which had a ton of textbooks stacked high. All of them were about the human body, medicine, etc. On a shelf was all of Infinite's albums. Even the Japanese ones. There weren't only Infinite posters, there was also (insert other favorite groups here) After studying the walls for a while, Lucy noticed that the walls were actually white, and they weren't covered with a wallpaper called "Korean Boy Bands - Infinite edition". Most of the posters were of Infinite, some on the ceiling. Some were of other groups, like (insert other favorite group's name here) Those groups just happened to be the groups that Lucy got into while Yumi was gone. *What a coincidence!* Lucy thought. She skipped to her room on the other side of the floor and saw that her room also had white walls. It was the same size as Yumi's but it wasn't decorated yet. The walls were white, there was a desk in one corner of the room and a closet on the opposite side. There was a bed next to the closet, and a nightstand. Yumi was sitting on the floor unpacking Lucy's things. 

"Why'd you pack so little? You're not going back early, are you?" Yumi asked. 

"Of course not! I'm just planning on doing a lot of shopping. I didn't work extra for nothing!" Lucy exclaimed. "And by the way, did u see Infinite's teasers? I love Sungjong's teaser! He was so cute in it!" 

" I know right! I also liked Woohyun's teaser. He's playing the piano! That's just amazing. Like I can't even." Yumi fangirled. 

"We should go to their live performance on M! Countdown. It would be so cool if we could. Imagine we could get backstage, and we could possibly see other groups perform. Maybe we could see U-KISS, or VIXX, or Mr.Mr, and like a bajillion other groups!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Yeah, that would be the best." Yumi said while pulling something out of her back pocket. "I got us tickets to see Infinite! This Thursday!!!! I heard that they're going to let a few Inspirits backstage, too. It would be so amazing if we could!" and the two of them fan girled. 

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NO WAY. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!! Lucy screamed while throwing nam hearts and hugging and squealing and etc. 

"You're welcome." Yumi said as Lucy started calming down. "Just think of it as a welcome gift. 

"Okay. So now I really need to go shopping. I need to find the perfect outfit to wear!" 

"Let's go shopping then! You can uunpack and do whatever you need to do later. For now, we have to go shopping!" and the two girls left to go to the mall, Lucy going with her schoolbag. 

---at the mall---

"ERMAGAH. TOO MANY PRETTY THINGS. How do you not buy all of this?" Lucy exclaimed. 

"Its called self control my little dongsaeng. Don't worry, you'll learn how to sooner or later." Yumi said like how a wise old person would talk. 

"Don't talk like that! You sound so old. You're only a year older than me onni! You're making yourself sound like your 15 years older than me." Lucy said in a kidding tone. 

"Well I'm sorry, but I need to sound professional in school, and sometimes it gets to me! I'll try loosening up, okay?" and Lucy nodded her head like a little kid. *and she says I need to act my age...* 

A few hours later, Yumi and Lucy were carrying 10 bags of little goodies, most of which were Lucy's. She bought two pairs of shoes, four pairs of jeans, eight different shirts, and three pairs of socks. Yumi, on the other hand, bought a shirt. 

"Oh. My. God. I bought wayyyyyy too much! I'm crazy! Let's just hope I don't gain weight so I can wear these things. Your parents have been stuffing me like a turkey when you left!" Lucy exclaimed. 

"Yet you're still so skinny..." Yumi sighed. 

"No I'm not! Anyways, I have to tell you something. So during the flight here, i bumped into this guy when I was walking towards the restroom, and he was like oober (super) cute!" 

"Really? Wait. He's asian right?" Yumi asked. 

" Yeah. Korean." 

"Okay. So is he like Sungjong cute, Woohyun y, handsome, and cute, Hoya, y and cute, Sungyeol, tall and cute, Sunggyu, hamster-ish and cute, or L, attractive and somewhat cute?" Yumi asked. 

"I guess he was like L. I won-" Lucy was cut off when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned 180 degrees and saw... 


CLIFFHANGER. Please don't hate me! sorry if this seems kind of short. Im just writing this to lay out the setting and the relationship between Yumi and Lucy and how much of fan girls they are. Now I sound like my ELA teacher. 

Anyways, you guys should read my one shot! plus a prologue~ its featuring nam woohyun! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/408087/wings-infinite-woohyun

Hope you guys will read it! Plz comment below and subscribe above in the foreward! I love comments!!!!!!!! 

Ppyong~

inspiritkissmeemily