Is this the beginning? Of love.. Maybe not..

Fate Leaves No Choice

Siwon pov

"What?! You're going to spend the your holiday here?" I yelled at the phone..

"Yes since there is no one at home.. You are the only family I have that is still in Korea.. Father is in Amerika right now.. I know you are newly weeds but please let me stay with you.Please, I will be there soon.." He pleaded in the phone... Haish.. That voice is really annoying..

"But.." then the line went off.. 

Really. this guy is such a burden. Okay now, 'great'.. Just 'great'..

What should I do.. If this guy know that Leeteuk and I live in separate rooms, he would surely tell father about this.. Really, why does he have to come at this time..

Haissh.. There is no other way than that.

~~

I opened Leeteuk's door and grateful at the sight of Leeteuk just wearing a white shirt and a white short pants which revealing his bare legs that look feminine.. 

I can feel my pants tighten... Really what has gotten into me.. Siwon! For God sake he is just wearing that type of clothes and you already had a hard time dealing with it. Where is the old cool and composure Choi Siwon?

"Siwon sshii.. Is there something wrong? Do you want me to help you" His sweet like candy voice bring me back to reality..

"Um.. There is something I need to tell you. That is.. That is we need to share rooms since my older brother going to spend his holiday here."

~Leeteuk pov~

"We have to pretend as an actual husband and wife. Even if you feel uncomfortable just bear with it. You must help me" those words that Siwon said to me keep chanting in my head since I finish cleaning the room where his brother will stay.. 

I have moved all my stuff into Siwon's room.. He offered some help but I refused since I felt a little awkward with him..And so I have prepared the room for the guest...  Haisshh.. Where will I be sleeping tonight.. On the floor I guess..

Siwon pov

​This person.. Really how can he do it alone it a little amount of time.. Then I watch him arranging his books in the empty shelves.. Those slender white finger.. What do it feel like to hold..

"Ding dong" The bell ringing.. 

"Wait a minute" I say as Leeteuk already running to the door and suddenly he slipped on something and just about the time, I managed to catch him..

His hand around my neck as my right hand supporting his waist.. That moment when we have our eyes locked to each other it seem as if the time stop..

Those eyes that full of warm and hapiness.. Why I never noticed those eyes.. And what is this feeling bubbling in my chest?  Is this something that call love? Or is it just lust? 

I bring my faces closer to his..Our lips was just about to meet when suddenly the door ringing again...

"Siwon sshhi, can you let me go?" Leeteuk ask

""Ah okay.. Sorry" I let go of my hold on his waist..

"Thank you" He said. Is he blushing? His face is red in color as he formed a small yet a cute smile..

"Ding dong"

We rushed to the door..

When Leeteuk opened the door since I was at his back, he suddenly get hug by my brother.. I was surprise!! How can he just hug my wife like that? Even I his husband never hug him like that! Aishh.. Really... This guy is super irritating..

"Yah!! Kangin hyung!! Don't hug my wife!!" I yelled at that bulky guy..

Leeteuk pov

I was about to fall backwards and I fell a hand supporting my waist.. My hands clinging on him as our eyes locked to each other.. My brain had stopped working as my heart felt it will burst  anytime.. Those hand feel so protective.. I feel safe under those hands.. I never feel anything like this.. His face is becoming closer to mine..

"Ding dong"

Siwon let  go of me and the both of us headed to the door.. When I opened the door, I was taken aback by the hug that I receive..

"Yah!! Kangin hyung!! Don't hug my wife!!" Siwon yelled and I can feel myself blushing.. Does Siwon really accept me as his wife? But then I remember that he say that we have to pretend as husband and wife.. That is when I feel so much dissapointed..

Maybe I have to accept that he is just pretending..

Kangin pov

Yah really!! This person.. How long do I have to wait for them?

Then the door open.. An angel open the door for me.. Her face is really beautiful.. I hug her tightly.. Maybe god send me an angel.. Oh my angel..

"Yah!! Kangin hyung!! Don't hug my wife" Siwon yelled..

WTF? This is his wife?!! Then she is a male? No wonder he doesn't have any bulge at the chest.. 

Okay!! This is the new update!! I  will try to post longer chapter next time.. Thanks for reading!!