Heechul, The ?

Fate Leaves No Choice

"So, you are saying that you are confused?" The red hair man asked as he sips on his drink.

His companion was currently staring at his own drink. Heechul noticed,he sighed and then he takes his friend's smaller hand into his.

"Teukie ah, just divorced with him. Come and live with me instead. I will take care of you properly."

Still no reply.

Heechul the slender fingers gently, he knows thata he will get nothing if he keep on asking his friend, in this kind of situation, he just have to wait, cause eventually, Leeteuk would come to him, willingly. A smirk on his face when he lift his head and caught a someone he's currently despised who is right now looking at them across the glass mirror.

That person of course didn't notice him as his eyes seems to land on his companion instead.

This time, Heechul take Leeteuk's hand and kiss it before leaning in and kiss on Leeteuk's forehead, his cheek lovingly.

"Teukie, whatever happens, I will always be there, for you. Always."


Siwon had never felt this mad before. He feel like he can just break someone's neck as soon as he touches the neck. His blood boil and he feel like his vein could burst anytime.

And he can't take it anymore when he saw how Heechul had kiss his wife. His WIFE! 

Oh how he wish that he can punch the annoying face of Heechul.

But if he do punch that face earlier, for sure his secrets will be exposed.

1.He is actually a married man.

2.He is stalking Leeteuk.

3.He is jea- 

His eyes widden in realization, 'it's impossible. I was, jealous?'

"I'm home, sorry, I was late." 

The voice caught his attention. He rushed downstairs.

A wave of relief rush trough him as he saw the angelic pretty face.

"Hey. Have you eaten yet?" He asked unconsciously.

A small shake from the other person who is looking on the ground.

"I don't feel good today, I don't think I can prepare the dinner.I'm so sorry." Came a reply.

"It's okay. Kangin is not here. He gonna spend the night at his friend's house for a few days."

Leeteuk just nodded.

"So, you want to order something like pizza or you wanna grab some food outside?"

This time, Leeteuk look up as if he was taken by surprise.

"I-I don't know.. It's up to you."

A small smile formed on Siwon's face.

"Let's go on a date then."


Muahahahaha

I'm a bad author.. Sorry for not updating for such a long time! ehhehehehe

I hope this bit can satisfy someone's hunger for this story.

Is there, anyone?

hahaha

So, comment and tell me ur opinion and complain kay.