The Wedding (b)

Fate Leaves No Choice

Leeteuk pov

Today is the day.. The day where I'm no longer belong to my family.. As I'll be someone's else who I didn't know..

I can feel my tears in my eyes... Just the time decide it for the time it fall..

My appa had told me that I will marry a guy.. It hurt me even more to accept the fact that I will marry a guy..

Siwon pov

I really hate wedding.. I become more annoyed when I was told that my wife is a guy...

Haissh.. Can this day going to be more .. But sometimes I think it better to marry a guy than a sulky girl that is so annoying.. 

~The Wedding~

Siwon pov

​Wow.. My 'wife' is very pretty even though he is a guy... But please, stop that sad and innocence face...Haisshh...

Then the priest ask me "Will you accept this person as your partner?" I looked at him and said "Yes" I accept in because of my father wish.. Because you agree to it, I  will make you regret it..

Leeteuk pov

​I must hold it.. I must hold it... I must hold the tears... I look down at my shoes..

I hear he answere yes to the priest.. How can he do it easily?

​Then the priest ask me "Will you accept this person as your partner?"

I was stuttering.. Then I look at my parents.. They nodd at me and my father whisper yes to me..

Taking a deep breath I say.. "Yes" Then a drop of tear fall from my eyes down to my cheek..

No one pov

The wedding went well..

Siwon's father hugged his son in law as he patted Leeteuk's back and whisper in his ear"Please, take care of my son.. I'm begging you. You are my only hope.." While Leeteuk parent is having some talk with Siwon.. Siwon just pretending to enjoy the talk.. Who know what he has in his heart..

Both Siwon and Leeteuk is on a ride to their new home.. Which was a gift from their parents..

A driver was paid to send them to the destination.. They rode the car in silence.. No one either bother to start a talk... Leeteuk just stare outside the mirror while Siwon hearing his mp3..

~At The New Home~

Siwon pov

​Wow.. This house is great for party.. I'm gonna love this present..

Leeteuk had offer himself to sleep at the guest room.. I just nod as I went to the master bedroom where the both of us should sleep there..

It's okay since I can bring any girl home when I want to..

I wonder if I could make out with Leeteuk though.. That is the benefit to have a wife right.. Besides, he will play the woman role..

That night I called him to my room, obediently he came into my room.. Surely he want this as well right.. 

I push him on the bed.. He tries to get up but due to my size on top of him he failed as I start to ed his shirt.. 

"PANG"

I can feel stinging pain on my cheek as he slapped me.. I raised my hand to slap him but failed when I look at his face..

He is wet in tears.. He look so vulnerable and that when I feeling something different in my heart.. Feeling to protect.. Feeling of possesive.. Feeling to kiss him badly.. To feel his warmth,.. To wipe his tears but gone when he run from the bed leaving me there stunned..

This is another version of the wedding.. The house and the bedroom still the same.. Thanks for reading.. Thanks for my subscriber, reader and those comment that give me motivation.. Thnaks a lot.. I accept any negative comment..