The wedding (a)

Fate Leaves No Choice

Leeteuk pov

I lay on my bed as tears streaming down my face... Is the wedding is real? Am I really going to married.. I never experienced dating with anyone.. 

What if I failed in our marriage? What about my studies? What bout my dreams? A lot of emotion I had as I had a lot of question running in my head.. I don't even knew who is the person I'll be marrying too... And today is the day.. I still have 2 hours more..

Siwon pov

Marry.. I'm gonna marry today.. Why does I have to marry though.. 

~At The Wedding Ceremony~

Siwon pov

The wedding will start soon.. I look all around the room to seacrh for my soon to be wife.. My eyes fell on a girl dress in all white.. But what confusing me is why does she wears a tuxedo? Her hair is short as well..But not to short.. Her figures is great too but since she is wearing a tuxedo I can't confirms it though.. But why is her chest look so flat?? Haissh.. Such a pity.. She must be a girl pretending to be a boy...

15 minutes later..

The wedding has start.. My hearts drop as the person that I'll be marrying is the punk that I saw earlier.. Yah!!! At least where a dress.. Bah!! Who cares..

Leeteuk pov

​I stand there speechless as the person that I'm gonna married is a guy... I turned to look at my family. They just smile at me..I can feel my Appa pat my back and whisper something into my ears "We are sorry.. But believe me, this is the best for you.. I must hold my tears.. I can't let them see my weak side.. Not in front of this guy.. This guy pretended as if we are lover as he fake a smile at it.. 

After the priest done, we kissed on the lips but actually my lips doesn't reach his lips as I was shaking.. 

The wedding ceremony went well.. Choi Siwon, is now officially my husband... My father in law walk towards me as he asked me to take a good care of his son.. I just smiled at him.. He then hugged me.. I can see both of my parent did the same things towards Siwon..

~In Their New House~

I thought of nothing as we reached the house.. Our new house.. I wonder if we could be like other couple..

three-level-house-plans-luxury-valley-ho

I walked in as I carried my own luggage since Siwon's hand is full with his own luggage..

I stopped at the hall.. I asked Siwon whether we should sleep in the same room.. He said that we have too.. So it decided right that I'll be sharing room with this person..

We entered the our room as Siwon entered it first actually.. I know that he hates me. Maybe I deserves to be hate.. Maybe he got a lover and he want to marry a girl.. Seriously I don't know anything about male relationship... I think it better for me to start packing up my things..

 

Great Contemporary Home by Gartner Troyato Architects (1)

Siwon pov

​This house is great, maybe it good that I'm married now so I don't even have to face my father everyday.. Besides I have a wife to pleasure me everyday..

I lay on the bed as I was waiting for my wife take her bath.. Then she comes out wearing a pajama.. This girl.. Does she really that stupid.. But she still look pretty though..  This is our first night right.. Besides, no one ever rejected my invitation..I walked toward her as I grab her by her wrist and push her down on the bed.. I took of my shirt and belt.. She get up and try to run but I had her pinned down on the mattress..She want this in a hard way duh.. She start to cry.. She push my hands as I was ing her shirt.. What suprised me is she is actually a he.. He yelled at me "Yah!! What do you think you are doing??!!"

"Wait.. Your are a boy?"

"Yes I am!! You only noticed it now??!! Are you that stupid or just blind??!!"

"Yah!! It not my fault!! You look like a girl!!"

"Even if I am a girl what right do you have to push me down like that?!!"

Then we ended up sleeping in a different room.. He said that he is going to sleep in the guest room..

I hates marriage so much and now I only realises that my wife is actually a boy.. 

Oho.. I really at the wedding... I don't even know how to do it though.. Sorry..