It started with..

Fate Leaves No Choice

Siwon pov

"Siwon, that was the most amazing night I ever have.. I love you so much Choi Siwon. Say you love me please.. " A cute girl lay on the bed as she make an aegyo toward Siwon who lay besides her..

Siwon just smirked and said "Too bad, it not my most amazing night.. Love? Such a fool.. Now get off.. Both of us had our pleasure right.. So take your clothes and leave now"

"What do you mean? Wait, we are lovers right? You are just kidding around right?"The girl said sitting up in suprised.

"I mean I just you as one night  stand. We are not lovers.. I just use you for .What makes you think you worth it.. You have with me to have money right but sorry won't do..Both of us especially you enjoy last night very well.. Fair and square.. Besides I'm the one who paid for the hotel room" Siwon said as he is reading the book in his hand then he closed the book "Besides, love is not exist.'

With that the girl changes into her clothes storming out the room as she slammed the door leaving Siwon who is smirking..

~~~~

As I enter the mansion a butler come towards me telling me that my family is waiting for me for lunch at the dining room. 

I walked in the dining room as my father motioned me to sit down..

The lunch went silently, I know there is something that my father want to say so I just wait patiently. He coughed to get our attention as he start to speak and looking directly into my eyes.." Siwon, I know everything about you. I know about your scandals everywhere. I am so disappointed with you"

My face turn pale. How did he knew about this? I thought I had covered it perfectly besides he is busy with works..

"So I had decided that in order to save our family name you have to get married.." He said and this make me choked although there is no food in my mouth..

"What? Sorry but I have no partner to get married with" I said in order to escape from marriage."Besides, I'm still young.."

"There is no need to worry. I have set up that you will marry to my friend's child.  I have taken care of everything. You will be married in two days.."

"What the?!!!But I doesn't know any of your friend's child? Besides I don't want to marry!!"

"Yes you will, and if you don't you are no longer my son. Get that. In two days you will get married"

Leeteuk pov

"Hyung. appa has been waiting for you" Donghae, my precious brother said to me as I just  entered the house. He grab my hand as he lead me running towards our parent's room. There must be something wrong. Why am I so nervous, I said to myself.. As Donghae open the door I saw my father's face pale laying on the bed and coughing..

"Appa!!" I rush towards my appa as I saw my umma crying..

My tears start to form as well "Appa!! Umma, what happened to Appa?"

"Teukie, can you promise that you will fulfill my wish?" My Appa said with a weak voice..

"Yes, I will do anything for you" I said and nodding my head sitting besides my Appa and I had his hand on my hand.

"Then marry with my son's friend. I'm begging you please" 

"I will Appa.. I promise. I will do anything for you" I said without thinking..

"Okay that's great! Donghae, has you recorded it?" suddenly my Appa said with a bright voice and sit up as he pat my head

Wait what???!! All that was just an act??? I watch my Umma, Appa and Donhae laughing..

I pout as I said "Why does you guys put a pranks on me. So all this just a lie?"

My father stop laughing and smile at me saying "Who said it's a lie. We doesn't make a prank on you.."

"Then what with the sick, the tears and all stuff that happened just now..

My Umma reply "We never said Appa is sick.. It you who thought that.. Donghae just did as he was told because Appa told him so.."

"But then why are you crying?" I asked still confused

My Ummna said "I cry as you will be married soon"

"What?? Umma!! I doesn't date anyone yet!! How can I be married? Besides I'm still young." 

"Well, we just tricked you into a marriage besides you promised right you will marry to my friend's child" My Appa smirked at me.

Great, I just get tricked.. My Appa then continued "In two days you will be married.. We all love you, my son"

I'm sorry if this chapter get you confused.. You can leave negative comments if you want to.. Anyway, thanks for reading.. I hope you enjoy it though..